Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,431 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years (60418 Views)

“I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man / This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself / I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by brain54(m): 8:05pm On Dec 29, 2017
Ishilove:
You can insert speedometer in her netherparts tongue grin
its called pustometer.
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by Icon79(m): 8:05pm On Dec 29, 2017
And what are you gonna do to me if I "start sh!t" with you? Please go feck yourself angry angry angry

O pari

Oyindidi:
I'm not in a good mood. Don't start sh!t with me
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by Deo1986(m): 8:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
Oyindidi and Uboma took up the whole space using this forum as whatsapp......... Making me forget whatever i wanted to comment. Overaged idiots looking for a way to get together.

2 Likes

Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by uboma(m): 8:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
tonytony208:

Ashewo. Ó fé gba number cheesy.

Amebo.

mind your business....

grin
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by AlphaStyles(m): 8:11pm On Dec 29, 2017
lmao the woman wan clear the matter once and for all
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by dawno2008(m): 8:12pm On Dec 29, 2017
uboma:
How can one verify that her fidelity has been intact for 29 years?
She just made that public,what more do you want from her,
If she's not,thats between she and her conscience, so believe it or not she as done an honourable thing,
pray you have a wife,who can defend her honour publicly,then you know the worth of a faithful wife.
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by bionixs: 8:13pm On Dec 29, 2017
uboma:
How can one verify that her fidelity has been intact for 29 years?
oga, face your own family problems,I am sure you have more than enough to keep you busy
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by uboma(m): 8:14pm On Dec 29, 2017
Deo1986:
Oyindidi and Uboma took up the whole space using this forum as whatsapp......... Making me forget whatever i wanted to comment. Overaged idiots looking for a way to get together.

Deo1986:
won't mind banging the mother if i'm married to the daughter.

https://www.nairaland.com/4255066/photo-mother-daughter-big-backsides/3#63645963

And you are a pervert for even considering to sleep with mother and daughter.

Keep up your immoral ways, Karma will catch up with you soon.

Ode!
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by Oyindidi(f): 8:15pm On Dec 29, 2017
Deo1986:
You're so pained grin
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by Oyindidi(f): 8:18pm On Dec 29, 2017
uboma:

And you are a pervert for even considering to sleep with mother and daughter.

Keep up your immoral ways, Karma will catch up with you soon.

Ode!
Don't mind the foool
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 29, 2017
uboma:

You are welcome my Lady.

UBOMA, don't give up yet!
Oyindidi:
grin
uboma:

You are welcome my Lady.

UBOMA, don't give up yet!
OYINDIDI, should have given atleast her contact naw eh!.
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by adisabarber(m): 8:22pm On Dec 29, 2017
Oyindidi:
You no see am for the letter ?

grin
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by tonytony208(m): 8:23pm On Dec 29, 2017
uboma:

Amebo.

mind your business....

grin

Àshírí ti tú cheesy
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by Oyindidi(f): 8:24pm On Dec 29, 2017
unpredictedone:

UB.OMA, don't give up yet!

UBOM A, don't give up yet!
OYI NDIDI, should have given atleast her contact naw eh!.
You're funny
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by Oyindidi(f): 8:26pm On Dec 29, 2017
Icon79:
And what are you gonna do to me if I "start sh!t" with you? Please go feck yourself angry angry angry

O pari

I will ignore you
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by Deo1986(m): 8:26pm On Dec 29, 2017
Oyindidi:
You're so pained grin
Mumutongue
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by Oyindidi(f): 8:32pm On Dec 29, 2017
Deo1986:
Mumutongue
You dont have manners. Fckoff my mention!!
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by zolapower: 8:37pm On Dec 29, 2017
Oyindidi:
Go and ask her
Babe where have u been all this while ? U bolted away in the mid 2017 and just as the year is about fold up u reappear . Tell.me more about ur exploit .....av u been on a voyage with" explorer"
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by zolapower: 8:38pm On Dec 29, 2017
Ishilove:

You can insert speedometer in her netherparts tongue grin
Babe where have u been all this while ? U bolted away in the mid 2017 and just as the year is about to fold up u reappear . Tell.me more about ur exploit .....av u been on a voyage with" explorer"
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by Deo1986(m): 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2017
Oyindidi:
You dont have manners. Fckoff my mention!!
As if you are relevant!! Ode.
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 29, 2017
grin[/quote]
Oyindidi:
You're funny
uboma come and continue oooh, you never know. lol
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by Oyindidi(f): 8:43pm On Dec 29, 2017
zolapower:

Babe where have u been all this while ? U bolted away in the mid 2017 and just as the year is about fold up u reappear . Tell.me more about ur exploit .....av u been on a voyage with" explorer"
I'm around.
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by Oyindidi(f): 8:43pm On Dec 29, 2017
unpredictedone:

grin You're funny
uboma come and continue oooh, you never know. lol
Stop itgrin
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by pocohantas(f): 8:50pm On Dec 29, 2017
maxithonnie:

Yes, you!

Can i PM you?

I have been admiring you.

LOL. I don't know why I feel uncomfortable...
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by sisisioge: 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2017
She would have added her picture nau grin grin
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by Mypeople2(m): 9:00pm On Dec 29, 2017
Ishilove:
When A House Wife Defends Her Honour

She truly has the spirit of a warrior. Lmao! cheesy
Hmmm. ..The girlfriend bears the same name with her.This is because the girlfriend's name is ESE IFETA and the woman's name is E.A IFETA meaning that E- can also be ESE ( the same name with the girlfriend).Another things is NO GIRLFRIEND bears the surname of a guy she is not married to.So how come the girlfriend bears the same surname with the wife? See I put it to you that the girlfriend is the same as the wife.
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by shomutuski(m): 9:14pm On Dec 29, 2017
this is what happens when he sure for you dieeee
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by zolapower: 9:36pm On Dec 29, 2017
Oyindidi:
I'm around.
really ? Wow! Maybe I have not been seeing ur post myself, reason for not seeing u.
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by Oyindidi(f): 9:37pm On Dec 29, 2017
zolapower:
really ? Wow! Maybe I have been seeing ur post myself, reason for not seeing u.
Who's this?
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 29, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL. I don't know why I feel uncomfortable...

Please don't fell like that....i don't bite...at least!
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by zolapower: 9:41pm On Dec 29, 2017
Oyindidi:
Who's this?
Who am I ? A nairalander of course ........or u want to see my face ?
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by Ishilove: 9:43pm On Dec 29, 2017
Paperwhite:
You No well smiley tongue
I plead 'Not Guilty' grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) / After Dna The Child Is Not His. / My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.