Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,336 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years (60416 Views)

“I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man / This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself / I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by zolapower: 9:44pm On Dec 29, 2017
Oyindidi:
Who's this?

In case u want me to clear ur curiosity ,here is the man behind mask

Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by histemple: 10:04pm On Dec 29, 2017
Madam, you need to explain why you share the same surname with your husband's girlfriend.

You also need to explain how the vigilante caught your husband's girlfriend and brought her to your compound instead of their compound.

You also need to tell us how people who witnessed the event are now saying you were the person caught, which I believe necessitated this laughable notice.

You also need to tell us what your husband has done about this case.

Lastly, I need Seun to kindly investigate the person who is sure that this woman hasn't cheated for 29 years.

Okay bye!
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 29, 2017
Oyindidi:
Thanks

Hello Oyindidi
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by bukatyne(f): 10:12pm On Dec 29, 2017
How can vigilante catch your husband's mistress with another man and bring her to your home? What stake does she have? What has she done wrong?

The last I remembered, a mistress is not answerable to her lover publicly

Is the wife sure that the girl is not her husband's daughter?

The husband and 'lover' even have same initials
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by bukatyne(f): 10:14pm On Dec 29, 2017
crackhaus:

I have a feeling the man whom Ese Ifeta was caught with on the second week of February 2012 at Erho-Abraka also goes by the same surname Ifeta.

All of them are relatives.

You mean it's more of a incest fest?

If so, are such things public knowledge?
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by okotv(m): 11:02pm On Dec 29, 2017
After I thought I had seen it all .... then this
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by grandstar(m): 11:37pm On Dec 29, 2017
But they've been married for 30years! Caught you shocked

Just kidding grin Kudos to fidelity. A big Kudos to the woman (Hebrews 13:4)
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by Etianwanokon: 12:03am On Dec 30, 2017
God bless you and keep you a vitreous woman in Jesus Christ name. Amen
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by gagadey(m): 12:44am On Dec 30, 2017
uboma:

Nah.

I will pass, thanks.

Someone else can go for verification and update the house....

The woman is late now. This year i guess. Lets respect the dead
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by nothernstar: 3:44am On Dec 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
Don't mind me jaregrin just playing with yougrin
it's like you want the guys love. Why not ask him out.
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by nannyo(f): 4:28am On Dec 30, 2017
bukatyne:
How can vigilante catch your husband's mistress with another man and bring her to your home? What stake does she have? What has she done wrong?

The last I remembered, a mistress is not answerable to her lover publicly

Is the wife sure that the girl is not her husband's daughter?

The husband and 'lover' even have same initials

it's very logical, the girlfriend in question is the husband's second wife. the woman just can't accept that her husband has a second wife, that's why she keeps referring her as girlfriend.
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by dancewith: 5:34am On Dec 30, 2017
ClitoPen:
How come you and your husband's girlfriend share same surname?
What sort of coincidence is that?

True. Plus the fact that when the mistress was caught by the vigilantee, she took them to the husband's house in the middle of the night

Funny indeed

1 Like

Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by Rejoice5000(f): 6:11am On Dec 30, 2017
uboma:
How can one verify that her fidelity has been intact for 29 years?
Can doctors help?
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by jhoonyrad: 7:42am On Dec 30, 2017
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by drphantom: 8:32am On Dec 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
grin cheesy grin she need to clear the air

See disclaimer. I like this woman
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by DesireBenjamin: 9:47am On Dec 30, 2017
uboma:

I still need proper direction.

Will you accompany me to her house?

Guy, giveup already you no funny atall atall.
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by Psoul(m): 9:50am On Dec 30, 2017
uboma:

She declared it publicly. If anyone has a contrary opinion to dat, he/she can come forward.
It's only someone that is very sure of him/herself that can make such a strong statement.
I respect the woman.
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by uboma(m): 10:01am On Dec 30, 2017
DesireBenjamin:

Guy, giveup already you no funny atall atall.

Look for something better to do with your time, boy.

I posted that since yesterday and more than 12 hours gone, you are saying shit.
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by uboma(m): 10:02am On Dec 30, 2017
Psoul:

She declared it publicly. If anyone has a contrary opinion to dat, he/she can come forward.
It's only someone that is very sure of him/herself that can make such a strong statement.
I respect the woman.

Noted!

Next please....
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by DesireBenjamin: 10:04am On Dec 30, 2017
uboma:

Look for something better to do with your time, boy.

I posted that since yesterday and more than 12 hours gone, you are saying shit.

Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy i saw the Woeful fails, was too much i had to beg you to stop, guy just kept shaming you cheesy cheesy grin tongue
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by victorioushands: 11:08am On Dec 30, 2017
uboma:
If you have slept with her those period, go and tender your resume evidence.
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by Palkarian: 11:21am On Dec 30, 2017
God bless you Ma'am
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by Papasland21: 3:15pm On Dec 30, 2017
[quote author=uboma post=63716239]

Gimme her address... 58 AJALOMI ROAD, ABRAKA
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by crackhaus: 6:26pm On Dec 30, 2017
bukatyne:

You mean it's more of a incest fest?

If so, are such things public knowledge?
Lol. Buka haff come again with her many questions cheesy
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by Ishilove: 6:48am On Dec 31, 2017
nannyo:

it's very logical, the girlfriend in question is the husband's second wife. the woman just can't accept that her husband has a second wife, that's why she keeps referring her as girlfriend.
Very simple logic. I'm surprised people didn't catch on
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by Ishilove: 6:50am On Dec 31, 2017
gagadey:

The woman is late now. This year i guess. Lets respect the dead
Oh dear... what happened?
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 31, 2017
Ishilove:

Very simple logic. I'm surprised people didn't catch on

Ah, a side chick done well for herself
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by gagadey(m): 3:21am On Jan 01, 2018
Ishilove:

Oh dear... what happened?

The news is sketchy. She was my church member. Wen i saw dis stuff smetym in november i called my sister who told me she passed on few months ago,that was when i realized the date on the newspaper was even in 2012
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by Ishilove: 3:24am On Jan 01, 2018
gagadey:

The news is sketchy. She was my church member. Wen i saw dis stuff smetym in november i called my sister who told me she passed on few months ago,that was when i realized the date on the newspaper was even in 2012
Illness?
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by gagadey(m): 11:07am On Jan 01, 2018
Ishilove:

Illness?

Yes boss. A brief one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) / After Dna The Child Is Not His. / My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.