Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:24 AM

I Got Played Because I Didn’t Listen To My Intuition - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Got Played Because I Didn’t Listen To My Intuition (711 Views)

“I Warned My Mum Abt Baba Ijesha’s Case, But She Didn’t Listen”- Iyabo Ojo’s Dau / I Said NO But He Didn’t Listen “he Raped Me”(based On A True Life Story) / I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Got Played Because I Didn’t Listen To My Intuition by LivelyStones: 4:20pm On Dec 29, 2017
Jzhane 29/12/2017 Breakups No Comments

Have you ever met someone and felt an instant connection? Right from the start the sparks start to fly and you feel a certain closeness to them. On your first date, he is attentive, kind, caring and actually listens to what you have to say. Things just sort of click with the two of you and a new relationship starts to grow. Or does it?
Over the course of the beginning of this new relationship, you are so caught up in that newness glow that you might miss some signs that this guy is a player because his mouthpiece game is so strong and he’s doing all the right things…for now.

Within the first three months, you two are really enjoying your time together but there are some red flags that rear their ugly heads. Your heart tells you to ignore them and/or makes excuses for them because you want this to work but no matter how hard you try, you can’t get the feeling that something is just not quite right to go away. Things aren’t blatant but it’s the small things that make you take notice.

I met a man who had this huge personality and I was immediately drawn to him. We ended up going out on a date, which led to 3 and 4 more dates and though it wasn’t an “official” thing, we were in a relationship.
I had recently come out of a long, very abusive, relationship and was still dealing with the demons. He knew about this and would listen to me and support me emotionally. Having just dealt with an abusive relationship, I didn’t really trust myself when it came to analyzing this new romance. I was happy and I overlooked things I shouldn’t have, listening instead to my heart. I started to really fall for this guy but after awhile, I couldn’t ignore what I was feeling...Read More

www.livelystones.com.ng
Re: I Got Played Because I Didn’t Listen To My Intuition by habsydiamond(m): 4:40pm On Dec 29, 2017
Only in Indian films oooo

1 Like

Re: I Got Played Because I Didn’t Listen To My Intuition by ORAGBON(m): 9:52pm On Dec 29, 2017
grin grin grin
habsydiamond:
Only in Indian films oooo

(1) (Reply)

COUNTER THREAD: / Poll: Guys, Why Do You Give Your Girlfriend Money And Why Do You Cheat On Her. / MEN- Mention Those Things You Need From Your Lady That Will Make You Loyal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.