Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

President Buhari Appoints 209 Chairmen,1258 Members For Govt Agencies | See List - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Appoints 209 Chairmen,1258 Members For Govt Agencies | See List (1307 Views)

Ambode Faces Impeachment As 57 LG Chairmen Endorse Jide Sanwoolu For Governor / Buhari Appoints 209 Board Chairmen, Members (see List) / Breaking News Buhari Appoints 209 Board Chairmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

President Buhari Appoints 209 Chairmen,1258 Members For Govt Agencies | See List by Temtee11223344: 11:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the constitution of the governing boards of agencies and parastatals under some ministries.

He has also appointed 209 chairmen and 1258 members fill the board positions.

The development was communicated in a statement released by Boss Mustapha, the secretary to the government of the federation.

It read: “Mr. President considered the approval for the constitution of the Boards as well as the appointments, very necessary, so as to provide a proper Governance and oversight structure for Government Agencies and Parastatals. The constitution of the boards with the appointments, is a demonstration of this Government’s efforts aimed at building strong institutions of Governance, and by extension, improving the quality of Policy formulation and supervision.

Read More Below

http://www.nigeriannewsweb.com/breaking-president-buhari-appoints-209-chairmen-for-govt-agencies/

Re: President Buhari Appoints 209 Chairmen,1258 Members For Govt Agencies | See List by Jesusloveyou: 11:08pm On Dec 29, 2017
That is good.
Buhari is working.
And i hope Igbo are well capture in the appointment.
Because idiotic pigs of Biafra love appointment so much

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Appoints 209 Chairmen,1258 Members For Govt Agencies | See List by IBpaul(m): 11:31pm On Dec 29, 2017
OK
Re: President Buhari Appoints 209 Chairmen,1258 Members For Govt Agencies | See List by nickxtra(m): 11:32pm On Dec 29, 2017
For electioneering purposes!
Re: President Buhari Appoints 209 Chairmen,1258 Members For Govt Agencies | See List by Cletus77(m): 11:56pm On Dec 29, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
That is good.
Buhari is working.
Truly Jesus Loves you

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Appoints 209 Chairmen,1258 Members For Govt Agencies | See List by Cletus77(m): 11:58pm On Dec 29, 2017
The day he doesn't blame, he appoints
His case tire me
Re: President Buhari Appoints 209 Chairmen,1258 Members For Govt Agencies | See List by cosmatika(m): 12:06am On Dec 30, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
That is good.
Buhari is working.
How did u get dis ur monika? Better change it to SatanlovesU cos u re abt to meet him if u don't change ur life this new yr

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Appoints 209 Chairmen,1258 Members For Govt Agencies | See List by frankyychiji(f): 12:41am On Dec 30, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
That is good.
Buhari is working.
That satanic appointment where the dullard appointed Senator Francis Okopozo whom he mourned in 2016 as chairman of Nigerian Press Board. Tufiakwa for Buhari o!
Re: President Buhari Appoints 209 Chairmen,1258 Members For Govt Agencies | See List by RZArecta(m): 1:03am On Dec 30, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
That is good.
Buhari is working.
it's tragic the type of words coming from you, a supposed disciple of Jesus Christ. You're actually a disgrace to Christianity as a religion and way of life if you can't follow/abide by its single commandment of loving your fellow man. Even idol worshippers are better than you, if you doubt me, show your pastor your comment on Sunday
Re: President Buhari Appoints 209 Chairmen,1258 Members For Govt Agencies | See List by Mynd44: 6:34am On Dec 30, 2017

(1)

See How Organise Lagos Was In The 1960s. / Happening Now! PDP Nat'l Chairman Prince Secondus Meeting With Former PDP Gov's / Buhari Media Center Exposed By Professor Faroq Kparoegi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.