Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Guys: Here’re Tips That Will Turn Her On And Make Her Beg You For More - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Here’re Tips That Will Turn Her On And Make Her Beg You For More (782 Views)

11 Parts Of A Woman’s Body That Can Turn Her On Sexually / Do This If You Want Her Beg For More... / How To Make Her Beg For More (Matured minds only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys: Here’re Tips That Will Turn Her On And Make Her Beg You For More by Mercyjohnson11(f): 2:11am On Dec 30, 2017
Below are tips that will turn her on and make her beg you for more. Want to know some proven ways to turn a girl on without getting her drunk?

I am talking to the point where she will be dry humping your leg, begging you to take her back to your place.

Unfortunately a lot of guys find it incredibly difficult to turn a woman on and that is why they hardly get laid.

So I am going to put a stop to that today, by showing you the best ways to turn a girl on sexually with both verbal and non-verbal techniques.

I am writing from my point of view from what i gathered. But trust me, these techniques have been proven to work and just so you know they have been tested in-field a ridiculous amount of times! They will blow her mind.

Once you have turned her on enough to want to have sex, don’t disappoint her, otherwise you won’t get any repeat business. Become a master of the bedroom and give her orgasms she’s NEVER had before.

Let us talk about sex baby!

The first key to sexual escalation is verbal, you need to seduce her with your words… then you move onto the physical which will push things over the edge with her.

How can you expect a woman to think about having sex with you, if you don’t harness those thoughts in her mind? Well the simple answer is, she won’t.

Whilst you are building rapport with her, you need to throw in a few thought provokers that help her think about you in the sack…

.click on this link below to continue.. http://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2017/11/guys-herere-tips-that-will-turn-her-on.html

(1) (Reply)

Hat / How Is This True, Can Sex Dolls Actually Cook? / Wife Teams Up With Boyfriend, Breaks Husband’s Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.