Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

PDP National Chairman Prince Uche Secondus Congratulate George Weah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP National Chairman Prince Uche Secondus Congratulate George Weah (353 Views)

PDP Chairman- Uche Secondus Congratulate ANC President / PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Exchanging Pleasantries / PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Imo State Delegates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP National Chairman Prince Uche Secondus Congratulate George Weah by UcheSecondus: 7:16am On Dec 30, 2017
On behalf of all members of Peoples Democratic Party and all our teeming supporters worldwide, I congratulate Senator George Oppong Weah on his victory as the President-elect of the Republic of Liberia.

His victory did not come to me as a surprise as he has distinguished himself to be a patriotic, dogged and passionate Liberian who has consistently offered himself to the service of the Liberian people over the years even at the most difficult times.

The peaceful conduct of the election has shown that Africa has come of age in conducting free and credible election devoid of government interference.

I am optimistic that he will live up to the expectation of the Liberian people by working hard to justify the mandate that has been given to him when he assume his presidential duty.

I urge all those who contested in the election to demonstrate great sportsmanship by working with the president-elect to move Liberia forward.

Signed
Prince Uche Secondus
National Chairman,
Peoples Democratic Party (PDP)

Re: PDP National Chairman Prince Uche Secondus Congratulate George Weah by PRYCE(m): 7:30am On Dec 30, 2017
Na so
Re: PDP National Chairman Prince Uche Secondus Congratulate George Weah by tstx(m): 7:32am On Dec 30, 2017
persistency is king
Re: PDP National Chairman Prince Uche Secondus Congratulate George Weah by elibest360(m): 7:59am On Dec 30, 2017
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Oyinbo Investor In Search Of Fuel / , / Complete New Year Address By PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.