Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,202 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

As A Lady, Would You Do This? And As A Man, Would You Accept This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Lady, Would You Do This? And As A Man, Would You Accept This? (4673 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? / As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Lady, Would You Do This? And As A Man, Would You Accept This? by emorse(m): 11:50pm On Dec 30, 2017
Trailblazer01:

Lol.. Im sure gonna work... Very hard...
And if you're lucky, you'll find a man who will work even harder to take good care of you. I'm sure you'll appreciate that. wink
Re: As A Lady, Would You Do This? And As A Man, Would You Accept This? by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:56am On Dec 31, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
then I go outside to get it.... no be by force na

Long live olosho
Re: As A Lady, Would You Do This? And As A Man, Would You Accept This? by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:56am On Dec 31, 2017
zicoraads:

You think it's every lady who depends on her man for money and whatnot? undecided
then why did she marry?de fool yaself
Re: As A Lady, Would You Do This? And As A Man, Would You Accept This? by symbol83: 3:16am On Dec 31, 2017
No, no, no. Can't do this. This is wickedness
Re: As A Lady, Would You Do This? And As A Man, Would You Accept This? by giftedheart1(m): 7:20am On Dec 31, 2017
zicoraads:

You think it's every lady who depends on her man for money and whatnot? undecided
and u also think that it's every man that depend on one tiny cherry....i pity u
Re: As A Lady, Would You Do This? And As A Man, Would You Accept This? by Trailblazer01(f): 8:07am On Dec 31, 2017
emorse:

And if you're lucky, you'll find a man who will work even harder to take good care of you. I'm sure you'll appreciate that. wink

Well..im sure wink
emorse:

Well..im sure
Re: As A Lady, Would You Do This? And As A Man, Would You Accept This? by ebig21(m): 9:45am On Dec 31, 2017
zicoraads:

you think it's every man who depends on his lady or woman for sex, you haven't heard of cheating before, if your woman denies you sex, for no sensible reason then the man is free to go get it somewhere.
Re: As A Lady, Would You Do This? And As A Man, Would You Accept This? by johnkey: 12:08pm On Dec 31, 2017
Is it possible to marry without signing any legal documents at court? I think that way if still be easier to pack wifey stuff out of my house incase of any Bleep.up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Caught My Friend's Cheating Fiancee! / My Sis Friend Told Me My Sis Is Having An Affair With My Bf Could It Be True?? / Funny: Problems With Being Short, Lol (funny Pictures I Found On The Internet)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.