Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,072 members, 7,814,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) (45184 Views)

See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. / Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) / Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by TMSMedia: 3:09pm On Apr 18

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by Elegantspiker(m): 3:41pm On Apr 18
Jennyclay:
Don’t mind all these broke nonsense men!!

If a lady choose not to settle for less with a broke foolish man, you would hear rubbish talk like “no man will ever Marry you” undecided
You are not what you feel you are. Just repeating same thing always gets staled and cliched.

364 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by Ibile77(m): 3:54pm On Apr 18
is he a god ? is he a destiny locator ? a merr mortal !

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by Obakoolex(m): 4:27pm On Apr 18
No worry the groom eyes go soon clear too grin

383 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by GodHimself: 4:32pm On Apr 18
Well… is her groom a “man”?

TMSMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqhL-c032a0

nlfpmod mukina2

2 Likes

Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by ibkonekt(m): 4:35pm On Apr 18
expired

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by Malroux: 4:39pm On Apr 18
Merely looking at this one you can see that she is a bag of trouble. The groom later thank the ex when his eyes clears.

220 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by sukar886: 4:42pm On Apr 18
Jennyclay:

If a lady choose not to settle for less with a broke foolish man, you would hear rubbish talk like “no man will ever Marry you” undecided
Post your wedding picture when you get married, i want to check something pls

140 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by KingEarnest(m): 4:43pm On Apr 18
Later they will say marriage is not an achievement.

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by tanigororo: 5:06pm On Apr 18
Someone Son Don Buy Market

127 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by Usmanovic95(m): 5:17pm On Apr 18
She still love the ex.

172 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by onome25(m): 5:48pm On Apr 18
Jennyclay:

See this one undecided

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by Skiborobo(f): 5:56pm On Apr 18
Shame on him.
Wetin be your own no go pass you by.
God has finally free her from the shackles of the proverty evil man.

I wish you a happy home babe 😘

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by papyjaypaul: 5:59pm On Apr 18
People will never forget a bad word or insult you gave them.

One of the quickest ways to motivate human beings is to tell them THEY CAN'T. It's also what kills people faster. Once their brain picks up, they will start to work towards removing that 'T from Can't. The problem is, they may not be doing what they are doing because they really like it, they just want to prove that other person wrong, even if that person may be dead by the time they achieve shocked

24 Likes

Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by Gbadugbakun(m): 6:01pm On Apr 18
I give that marriage 3 years maximum.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by Promismike(m): 7:18pm On Apr 18
All this slay queens that lack common sense.

Is making this video necessary.

24 Likes

Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by OnionBandit(f): 7:19pm On Apr 18
grin

It won't be long before the unfortunate husband will realise why the ex said so..

Married Women no dey fit hide bad character for long

206 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by sofeo(m): 7:20pm On Apr 18
Alright
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by tefishy(m): 7:20pm On Apr 18
cheesy
Chai! The one wey just marry this one go soon know wassup.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by ClassicMan202(m): 7:20pm On Apr 18
This one never cross river finish, she don begin dey curse crocodile 🐊

Wetin make her feel say her new husband no go see wetin the ex see?

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by Kizzygentle: 7:20pm On Apr 18
It wasn't needed actually .. It would have made more sense if he just saw the pictures alone... Thats the real pain .. you already spoilt the cruise... Wishing u a happy married life ..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by Villa12(m): 7:20pm On Apr 18
Man no be God

2 Likes

Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by PotatoSalad(m): 7:20pm On Apr 18
So she said yes to a man to prove the ex wrong?
Abi what? I'm understanding.
Hell hath no hate....Abeg make pesin complete am for me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by Atheistan: 7:20pm On Apr 18
Ok
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by Stevenson20: 7:20pm On Apr 18
Instead of you to enjoy your marriage in peace, you're busy mocking your ex.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by Alexiiydon: 7:21pm On Apr 18
Jennyclay:

me too I won’t settle for less to marry a broke girl most girls like you are useless for calling men broke when most women are too broke just like you ranting on every trend about men ...na still man Dey foot your bills because you have nothing to offer

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by Lamasta(m): 7:21pm On Apr 18
This one really show the Ex shege
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by Villa12(m): 7:21pm On Apr 18
Gbadugbakun:
I give that marriage 3 years maximum.
the world doesn't revolve around you or your wish grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by AngelicDamsel(f): 7:21pm On Apr 18
Everybody deserves love no matter how bad they may seem to you.

Do not wish that anybody should not get a partner because it didn't work out for you.

Your poison is another man's meat!

imam07:
is wrong for someone to say dat but stop judging. Do u know what she did dat led to d guy saying dat. I believe u go be someone wey go come out for any woman who treats your blood brother bad. What if d ex got to be your your brother and u knew how dis new bride treated him. Will u come to say this. There are two sides to a coin lady. Some of u go read post and will just conclude

My brother does not have any moral ground to wish this to any lady , no matter how bad his ex was.

I conclude again: Everybody deserves some love. grin grin grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by Samirana360(m): 7:22pm On Apr 18
All she wanted was marriage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by DJInfluence: 7:22pm On Apr 18
From the heading it Sounded like she got married just to prove her ex wrong not because she found true love.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mechanic Takes Fiancee To His Workshop For Their Pre-wedding Shoot In Onitsha / My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. / Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.