Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,642 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Fani-kayode Attacks Buhari For Appointing Dead Senator As Press Council Chair - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Attacks Buhari For Appointing Dead Senator As Press Council Chair (1613 Views)

INEC Declares Dino Melaye Remains Senator As Recall Fails. Melaye Reacts / Yelwa Danjuma Goje Is Dead (Senator Danjuma Goje's Wife) / Ann Nnaji Is Dead. Senator Gilbert Nnaji's Wife Dies In A Foreign Hospital (2) (3) (4)

Fani-kayode Attacks Buhari For Appointing Dead Senator As Press Council Chair by stephanie11: 9:52am On Dec 30, 2017
@POLITICSNGR

Ex-aviation minister, Chief Olufemi Fani Kayode has attacked President Muhammadu Buhari for appointing a late Senator as the chairman of the Nigerian Press Council.

FFK stated in a post on social media, said that the President's 'Dementia has gone viral' after learning of the appointment of late Francis Okpozo as the chairman of the NPC. The PDP chieftain wrote;

"First you forgot your own age.

Then you appoint an 81 year old who drawls, who can barely walk and who wears clothes from the 1940's as our Ambassador to the U.S.A.

And now you appoint a man who died one year ago, Sen. Francis Okposo, as Chairman of the Press Council.

Your dementia has gone viral!"

https://politicsngr.com/2017/12/30/fani-kayode-knocks-buhari-appointing-dead-senator-press-council-chair/
cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Fani-kayode Attacks Buhari For Appointing Dead Senator As Press Council Chair by Guestlander: 9:54am On Dec 30, 2017
Cheap shot. Nigerians are more interested in what your party will do differently. All the personal attacks are useless.

Re: Fani-kayode Attacks Buhari For Appointing Dead Senator As Press Council Chair by bishopkay: 9:56am On Dec 30, 2017
I wonder what the handlers of the dullard are doing?

Re: Fani-kayode Attacks Buhari For Appointing Dead Senator As Press Council Chair by Homeboiy: 9:56am On Dec 30, 2017
buhari no try at all

Re: Fani-kayode Attacks Buhari For Appointing Dead Senator As Press Council Chair by abokibuhari: 9:56am On Dec 30, 2017
grin Buhari has gone mad cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Attacks Buhari For Appointing Dead Senator As Press Council Chair by EzeNri(m): 9:58am On Dec 30, 2017
The Buhari I know won't do that. This shows he is not incharge of his government.

I am only here to take record of who will first blame IPOB.

Re: Fani-kayode Attacks Buhari For Appointing Dead Senator As Press Council Chair by matrix199(m): 10:07am On Dec 30, 2017
God help us!

Re: Fani-kayode Attacks Buhari For Appointing Dead Senator As Press Council Chair by captainprogress(m): 10:11am On Dec 30, 2017
Re: Fani-kayode Attacks Buhari For Appointing Dead Senator As Press Council Chair by kolawoleibukun: 10:13am On Dec 30, 2017
the old man is a bunch of disgrace to this country. he no come do anything for this country

Re: Fani-kayode Attacks Buhari For Appointing Dead Senator As Press Council Chair by mercyp001(f): 10:20am On Dec 30, 2017
EzeNri:
The Buhari I know won't do that. This shows he is not incharge of his government.

NgeneUkwenu of course.

Re: Fani-kayode Attacks Buhari For Appointing Dead Senator As Press Council Chair by frankyychiji(f): 11:17am On Dec 30, 2017
Guestlander:
Cheap shot. Nigerians are more interested in what your party will do differently. All the personal attacks are useless.
3 dead men has been discovered so far on that list and you say it's personal? Guy, is Yusuf Buhari sharing the gum he sniffed on that fateful night with you? embarassed

I thought you said PDP was dead and buried? grin

Re: Fani-kayode Attacks Buhari For Appointing Dead Senator As Press Council Chair by anitapreeti(f): 11:19am On Dec 30, 2017
What's happening to us?
Are we coursed or are we the cause?
Re: Fani-kayode Attacks Buhari For Appointing Dead Senator As Press Council Chair by adeolakemi: 11:22am On Dec 30, 2017
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

Ex-aviation minister, Chief Olufemi Fani Kayode has attacked President Muhammadu Buhari for appointing a late Senator as the chairman of the Nigerian Press Council.

FFK stated in a post on social media, said that the President's 'Dementia has gone viral' after learning of the appointment of late Francis Okpozo as the chairman of the NPC. The PDP chieftain wrote;

"First you forgot your own age.

Then you appoint an 81 year old who drawls, who can barely walk and who wears clothes from the 1940's as our Ambassador to the U.S.A.

And now you appoint a man who died one year ago, Sen. Francis Okposo, as Chairman of the Press Council.

Your dementia has gone viral!"

https://politicsngr.com/2017/12/30/fani-kayode-knocks-buhari-appointing-dead-senator-press-council-chair/
cc: lalasticlala, mynd44
buhari only appointed his fellow dead man into office .....

Re: Fani-kayode Attacks Buhari For Appointing Dead Senator As Press Council Chair by frankyychiji(f): 11:22am On Dec 30, 2017
EzeNri:

The Buhari you know?
Is he different from the "west germany and Angela Mitchell" crooner?
This same Buhari who didn't know the real meaning of the acronym "APC" during campaigns in 2015!

Where were you when he reffered to Osinbajo as "Osunbande"?

Sarrki and Omenka will surely blame IPod for this anyway.

Re: Fani-kayode Attacks Buhari For Appointing Dead Senator As Press Council Chair by DamiBukola: 11:37am On Dec 30, 2017
Guestlander:
So you see nothing wrong in the foolishness confidently being exhibited by this useless regime?

Re: Fani-kayode Attacks Buhari For Appointing Dead Senator As Press Council Chair by Richy4(m): 12:05pm On Dec 30, 2017
I am not a fan of Buhari.. But he should simply fire all those team that were working with him.. They are incompetent and useless...They made him look stupid in front of the nation...that's if he got some shame though..
I dislike when people don't just do their job well. sad.
Re: Fani-kayode Attacks Buhari For Appointing Dead Senator As Press Council Chair by mrkunlex(m): 12:22pm On Dec 30, 2017
pls what wrong with pmb.i am wondering how buhari as old as he is forget his age and nw he appointed a dead man that as died for about 1 year.nigeria is in sorrow for casting their votes for buhari and elected him as president.
Re: Fani-kayode Attacks Buhari For Appointing Dead Senator As Press Council Chair by Omeokachie: 12:28pm On Dec 30, 2017
Evil dead!
Re: Fani-kayode Attacks Buhari For Appointing Dead Senator As Press Council Chair by SweetJoystick(m): 12:30pm On Dec 30, 2017
I regret campaigning for his failure.... angry
Re: Fani-kayode Attacks Buhari For Appointing Dead Senator As Press Council Chair by Saaruman(m): 12:39pm On Dec 30, 2017
Buhari's appointment of dead people to boards of parastatals is a sign that Zoogerians have been sentenced to death. This is just one of their numerous corrupt schemes (Employment of ghost workers) that accidentally got exposed. I bet you had this saga not been exposed, buhari's cabal members would have claim the dead men's salaries and allowances.
Re: Fani-kayode Attacks Buhari For Appointing Dead Senator As Press Council Chair by ChelseaDr(m): 1:09pm On Dec 30, 2017
Both Patricia Etteh and Herman Hembe were also appointed as board chairperson and Chairman cry cry cry ...hmmmm!
Cheers!!

Ps: we should expect something to divert our attention from this mess in the coming week or days. Pathetic!! undecided

Re: Fani-kayode Attacks Buhari For Appointing Dead Senator As Press Council Chair by anibi9674: 1:12pm On Dec 30, 2017
ok.
Re: Fani-kayode Attacks Buhari For Appointing Dead Senator As Press Council Chair by ay234(m): 1:12pm On Dec 30, 2017
This one finally weak me ehn.. 2 days to new year
Re: Fani-kayode Attacks Buhari For Appointing Dead Senator As Press Council Chair by Beremx(f): 1:20pm On Dec 30, 2017
Richy4:
I am not a fan of Buhari.. But he should simply fire all those team that were working with him.. They are incompetent and useless...They made him look stupid in front of the nation...that's if he got some shame though..
I dislike when people don't just do their job well. sad.
true talk
Re: Fani-kayode Attacks Buhari For Appointing Dead Senator As Press Council Chair by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 30, 2017
Even Buhari aides and Ministers are tired of him and they are deliberately sabotaging him by refusing to advise him or guild him correctly.....
Re: Fani-kayode Attacks Buhari For Appointing Dead Senator As Press Council Chair by freeze001(f): 1:51pm On Dec 30, 2017
Guestlander:

Be honest now. Is it even remotely excusable that the President appoints 3 dead people? Can u address this gaffe on its own merits without attempting any form of comparison? What impression does such appointment give of the appointor?
Re: Fani-kayode Attacks Buhari For Appointing Dead Senator As Press Council Chair by DLondonboiy: 1:57pm On Dec 30, 2017
This is the handiwork of IPOB yoots - ngeneukwenu
Re: Fani-kayode Attacks Buhari For Appointing Dead Senator As Press Council Chair by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 30, 2017
Buhari's brain died so many years ago

I just pray he doesn't sell Nigeria to West Germany with Osubande collecting the receipt

Re: Fani-kayode Attacks Buhari For Appointing Dead Senator As Press Council Chair by Cletus77(m): 1:57pm On Dec 30, 2017
When the brain is dead, the whole being stops living
Thank youbbuhari, you do well
Vegetable!
Re: Fani-kayode Attacks Buhari For Appointing Dead Senator As Press Council Chair by Activeman391(m): 2:04pm On Dec 30, 2017
Touching.....

Appointment Of Dead Appointees, A Honest Mistake - APC / PHOTOS: How Gov. El Rufai Greeted President Buhari / Reno Omokri Obliterates Osibanjo In New Tweet. See Tweet