Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival (112129 Views)

Ben Ayade Kept Vigil At Calabar-Itu Boundary Between Akwa Ibom & Cross River / Gov. Okorocha Opens Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival-Video / Donald Duke And Wife Their Monster Bike At Calabar Bikers Carnival (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival by Tybabe0001(m): 2:10am On Dec 31, 2017
One statue for each of them
Re: Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival by Nobody: 2:29am On Dec 31, 2017
swaziland is the headquarter of witchcraft in the world. Hope he understands that
Re: Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival by KelvinC1(m): 3:11am On Dec 31, 2017
Receive..

Re: Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival by Chemstar: 3:17am On Dec 31, 2017
ableguy:
Lol,

grin cheesy cheesy grin

Imo people,
The way Rochas is
going, I won't be
surprised if he wakes
up one morning and
decide to fence
Owerri and roof it.

This got me cracked up really.. . grin cheesy grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival by igirabata123(m): 3:43am On Dec 31, 2017
She will compensate d lady with a statue soon.
Re: Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival by chimeziedickson: 4:26am On Dec 31, 2017
Y is okoroawusa in d news every time for d wrong reasons
Re: Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival by kolawoleibukun: 4:30am On Dec 31, 2017
wetin hin go do there? these men no day tire? AIDS full for SA
Re: Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival by Sparkle777(f): 4:33am On Dec 31, 2017
chrisxxx:
How are the mighty fallen! Okorocha that was once viewed as a presidential material has become an object of everyday ridicule.
Exactly, the juju man or adviser that told him to build statues killed his presidential ambition. His ridicule is even worse in Imo State sef.
Re: Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival by Nobody: 4:48am On Dec 31, 2017
9japrof:
Nigeria with its useless I too know (ITK), breast wey the owners have been paid for to showcase in a cultural and educational way that these useless OP dey censor. It's not like the women were mentally deranged or have some wardrobe malfunction, but graciously showcased as part of enlightenment and showcasing of the rich african culture?

Now OP ask yourself, if these breast that okoro ma man saw were censored, would he have been carried away, to the point that his brain had a lapse that his mouth would subconsciously open in excitement and "wonderment"

Any body who blames okorohausa should have his head examined, these are things men do subconsciously grin

a chilled bottle of Legend extra stout for u my friend
Re: Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival by poweredcom(m): 4:51am On Dec 31, 2017
d man wan already de jerk off hahaha
Re: Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival by Mintayo(m): 4:52am On Dec 31, 2017
Re: Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival by Nobody: 4:56am On Dec 31, 2017
chrisskynet:
come who they mark that red things self... I came in here to see breast
take a mirror an look at yer own undecided
Re: Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival by Nobody: 4:56am On Dec 31, 2017
topless dancing.....Degrading and stupid
Re: Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival by DedeNkem: 5:00am On Dec 31, 2017
nnachukz:
Aaahhhh! Op you censor picture, come censor video join. Why why why. This must stop this 2017.

This website has the most heavily censored words and pictures in Africa. As if people who visit it are children!

It is so annoying and frustrating. The owner should rename this website to NairalandForChildren.com or NairalandForKids.com.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival by gannod(m): 5:47am On Dec 31, 2017
ableguy:
Lol,

grin cheesy cheesy grin

Imo people,
The way Rochas is
going, I won't be
surprised if he wakes
up one morning and
decide to fence
Owerri and roof it.

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival by 9japrof(m): 6:07am On Dec 31, 2017
Drabeey:

a chilled bottle of Legend extra stout for u my friend

Yea ma nigga, where and when should I come for it, or are you "ubering" the damn thing grin

Besides what happened to your signature "Drabeey was here" sad
Re: Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival by 9japrof(m): 6:12am On Dec 31, 2017
Doctorfitz:

C as u take this thing personal. If u wrote ur waec like this u for no use two sittings

Hahahahaha, do you wanna see proof, FYI did WAEC and NECO in one sitting.

Never stayed an extra year at home...

Finished tertiary when some of ma mates still dey hussle JAMB..

as I sabi speak Grammer, you get any work for me grin
Re: Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival by olabright11(m): 6:15am On Dec 31, 2017
wetin bi dis, no bi Swaziland people have the highest rate of HIV, � na so them imported EBOLA last time , there is God oooooo.

Re: Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival by northvietnam(m): 6:18am On Dec 31, 2017
BafanaBafana:
The way things are censored on nairaland is too much. Wetin nau. This women danced like that for a crowd to watch so what is the point covering those things here.

Ask me Ooooo...... haba
Re: Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival by Nobody: 6:19am On Dec 31, 2017
9japrof:

Yea ma nigga, where and when should I come for it, or are you "ubering" the damn thing grin

Besides what happened to your signature "Drabeey was here" sad

Baba mi, I've been a lil busy this year... hope i'll bounce back soonest.

and about the drink, im in IB city now, if u are anywhere close, let chilled green bottles fall on you
Re: Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival by honorr: 6:26am On Dec 31, 2017
rafa9:
swaziland is the headquarter of witchcraft in the world. Hope he understands that
thats another one.but how come you know this as a Nigerian.
Re: Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival by Chukazu: 6:32am On Dec 31, 2017
this governors are importing strange cultures into our land.

, they won't import better health care, better education, better road network , better electricity but this nonesense!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival by Reeberry: 6:37am On Dec 31, 2017
Daeylar:
That's nice.
Yet nobody raped anyof them, they were not harassed, they went their way peacefully,
later, some rape apologist fools will say a woman's dressing can lead to harrasment and/or rape.
Think with your brain na.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival by kokoA(m): 6:39am On Dec 31, 2017
Chukazu:
this governors are importing strange cultures into our land.

, they won't import better health care, better education, better road network , better electricity but this nonesense!
young man, keep calm and see bwest jare.. You are to serious grin Even Okorocha, knows when to relax and enjoy nature.
Re: Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival by Martin0(m): 6:46am On Dec 31, 2017
Daeylar:
That's nice.
Yet nobody raped anyof them, they were not harassed, they went their way peacefully,
later, some rape apologist fools will say a woman's dressing can lead to harrasment and/or rape.

Observing!
Re: Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival by opribo(m): 7:04am On Dec 31, 2017
So yhis mad man whose vision drives him crazy did not feel any shame to go and sit down and open him mouth agape in another state the governor is trying so hard to mek alright. Yet he could not do any meaningful end of year for his people but to erect ghost statue and remain a significant road after his master bubu.

We are not surprised too because that is the same way his lord and master Bubu goes to sit down and cross legs in another mans country where they have worked tirelessly to make alright.

#SMH for these ones.
Re: Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 31, 2017
honorr:

thats another one.but how come you know this as a Nigerian.
There have been on the news in time past for same reason. For example, they are officially recognised by their government and few years ago a law was made that they shouldn't fly beyond a certain altitude because they were interfering with signals used by flying airplanes. https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/17/witches-cant-fly-brooms-above-150-meters-swaziland/
Re: Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 31, 2017
and all the op could do was to censor it?people are just wicked in dis world undecided
Re: Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival by Daeylar(f): 7:42am On Dec 31, 2017
Bollinger:
You see. Morality is relative. Curious that no comment about how the women are sluts. Lol. Nigerians.

You know them well grin

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival by ufuosman(m): 7:43am On Dec 31, 2017
See he head, dis man go like breast

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] / Ongoing Protest In Makurdi Against Fulani Herdsmen (More Photos & Updates) / Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.