Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation (62057 Views)

Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce / "Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User / Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by amahthelma(f): 5:34pm On Dec 30, 2017
NLProblemChild:
Bet9ja has ruined my life

4 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by abdulkayus(m): 5:35pm On Dec 30, 2017
Akowemoon:
Guys If na me be oga Femi ehn!, to touch this woman no go hungry me gain. I hate hearing from some where or my woman tell me say somborii bleep am. Kai my jolobina and Joshua no go just rise.

And the gal u are going to married may not be a Virginia when u met her also. So, definitely she must have been bleep and who knows how many times and how many styles she must has done. As far as people keep on glorifying fornication and adultery, and are not ashamed about it, rather they flaunt it.
Cases like this will keep on going on.
God standard never change

6 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by Adminisher: 5:35pm On Dec 30, 2017
So you call someone's wife a prostitute and you dont realize that you have insulted your self, your mum, your upbringing. It's a trashy destiny and self esteem you have when you call a married woman a prostitute

3 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by humilitypays(m): 5:35pm On Dec 30, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL.
You think if Tuface can turn back the hands of time, he would be so sexually reckless? You think he enjoys the way people come for Annie over every little issue or the endless jokes and memes? ?

Chastity goes both ways.
You have never walked in the shoes of women married to man whores, so you can't be all that realistic.
All over the world; be it in America, Europe, Australia, Asia, Middle East, Africa, Carribeans, etc, people are more concerned about female chastity than male chastity.... That's how the world is and nobody can change it.

So if you are a lady, don't go trying to be like men by sleeping around because men can get away with it but as a lady, you may never get away with it because it will hunt you later, someday

6 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by Myself2(m): 5:35pm On Dec 30, 2017
Neymar1095:
If she was an ashawo and so, Girls that F..uck for free are they not stupid and useless

Mumu why you dey provoke for the matta
If wahala no dey unto her ashiness, then why her husband dey raise dust,if it's all well and good to be an ashi, she should quietly enjoy the title.Ooops there really is no dignity in a married woman being linked to a life of oloshoism ,not one and no husband likes it either

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by AjiAmu(m): 5:36pm On Dec 30, 2017
I see a hoe, i call a hoe a hoe...don't wana be called a hoe?.. Then don't be a hoe..PERIOD!!!

2 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by fuckpro: 5:37pm On Dec 30, 2017
booqee:
Childish response..smh

Ok even if she's a former hoe..and so what? He married her..it's oritsefemi's headache to deal with. People should learn to mind their business. Oritsefemi also brought it on himself by ranting unnecessarily about his wedding.

Btw, it has become disgusting for men to want to insult women especially on social media and start by calling her olosho, ashawo, prostitute etc when they have nothing else to say to you..they call you a hoe. Even here on nairaland. That nonsense has to stop! Not every woman is automatically a hoe. Stop slutshaming!
....ok ok
...have you prior to this text been a beneficiary of any form of financial gratification before marital consummation

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by pocohantas(f): 5:37pm On Dec 30, 2017
humilitypays:
All over the world; be it in America, Europe, Australia, Asia, Middle East, Africa, Carribeans, etc, people are more concerned about female chastity than male chastity.... That's how the world is and nobody can change it.

So if you are a lady, don't go trying to be like men by sleeping around because men can get away with it but as a lady, you may never get away with it because it will hunt you later, someday

Oga,keep your manhood holy for your wife, so she doesn't end up mocked like Annie.

Except men would start caressing and entering each other's butt.
I don't see how female chastity can be effectively achieved without that of their male counterparts.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by humilitypays(m): 5:38pm On Dec 30, 2017
pocohantas:

Oga,keep your manhood hold for your wife, so she doesn't end up mocked like Annie.

Except men would start caressing and entering each other's butt.
I don't see how female chastity can be effectively achieved without that of their male counterparts.
lol, true sha....being a woman isn't easy o cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by doyinbaby(f): 5:41pm On Dec 30, 2017
[quote author=abdulkayus post=63746768]Nigerian men and slut shaming. ...............
This is not cool and mature men should not engage in it. I see men that engage in slut shaming and even here on Nairaland as men who are not man enough and has a childish mind and character. [/ .....oritsefemi caused the problem....the way he was flaunting the wedding....talking...even unduly priding about the wedding...there is no way people will not look for things to say whether true or false......avoid unnecessary flaunting on sm......even banky w put his wedding on social media till he mistakingly exposed his adesua's unclothedness.....moderation is key

3 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 30, 2017
Hoes everywhere! The Nigeria economy has turned all the women to hoes and the men to yahoo boys and con-artists.

With my two eyes I've seen an ordained pastor with one of the top pentecostal churches who was actually a yahoo guy. He didn't see anything wrong in it
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by dview001(m): 5:42pm On Dec 30, 2017
IfeomaRash:
One thing I have come to realize in life is that everyone has a past and again no one is a saint.All these people talking are behaving as if they are God.If God Almighty seer of our sins in darkness can forgive us,then who the hell is man to condemn?.
Another olosho spotted..
birds of feathers sluts together
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by Silumi(f): 5:42pm On Dec 30, 2017
Correct Woman.they will always hate...let them.ashawo or not aw is it anybody's business.
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 30, 2017
pocohantas:

Even your comment will not solve any single problem in the world, but you made the comment. I think it's more about watching out for a fellow human, some people are not born tough.
That's why we have people committing suicide upandan.

But i never 'claimed' any part of my comment will solve the problem of the world. That's the difference.

However, nobody is born tough, we all grow tough due to various circumstances. What's tough for someone who can withstand online bants is not the same for someone who is being afflicted by a witch also not the same for a soldier who has just returned from war.

Somethings are not defensible, especially in comparison to far more serious issues.

What's stops her from owning her fuçkup and publicly admit she is of a changed mind and be a model for those to change their ways too.
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 30, 2017
airex:
You didn't deny it either
ok I dont understand you lot.. I'm supposed to dignify that attention seeking troll with a response and say either yes or no? When we both know any of the two answers I give would still bring on insult on my person.. it still reiterates what I'm saying about sexually insulting women unnecessarily. Imagine asking me my sexual status before marriage on nairaland?

Mehn I can't deal..

3 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by Oluwabenjamin(m): 5:47pm On Dec 30, 2017
Well I won't deceive myself calling a lady hoe or olosho, 90% of these generation ladies are hoes..
Who is a hoe

A hoe is a lady who romances or have sex with another man while she's in a relationship with her boyfriend or husband ..yes your heard me right
grin grin Aunty why are you frowning
Na person wey we catch be barrawo...
So many retired oloshos for our churches and mosques, even most of our female co-workers raped the MD's and CEO's before they were employed grin
So please leave the lady..the person wey we dey pamper sef some people don straff am tie Am for bed, spank Am like slave so ma make God help us jare...
Not trying to side her tho but oloshos plenty pass the one wey dey stay pekas and the cave, most are more spiritual in the day and satanic at night..
I once met a girl back in school, fast forward to a week later we tried to get intimate and I noticed she was a virgin which I didn't expect plus she didn't even allow me break the hymen, she preferred I bleeped the anus...she said the vagina is for her husband and close to 5 guys had already bleeped her anus...you know what on the wedding night her husband will be proud she married a virgin grin
Abeg no castigate anybody

5 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by freakcin: 5:48pm On Dec 30, 2017
@ topic: seems like a lot of nairalanders can't comprehend subtle rebuttal! LovePeddler or not she classically destroyed the guy that called her out, howbeit, she need not have responded..... No need dignifying internet trolls.
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by poweredcom(m): 5:48pm On Dec 30, 2017
hahaha oritsefemi don marry ashewo oooo serves him right wetin make am no marry him babay mama way born for am

he never see anything ....hhaha these days hoes disguise in many guys house as housewife hahhaa our generation of women r useless

shame to nabila i fit don Bleep her self those days way na pekas n gra Ikeja I de pick bitches

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by Neoteny(m): 5:49pm On Dec 30, 2017
So she's a certified ho.

B.Sc = Biitch Science

MBA = Masturbation. Bl0wjob. Anal.

3 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 30, 2017
Silumi:
Correct Woman.they will always hate...let them.ashawo or not aw is it anybody's business.

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 30, 2017
Slut Shaming kwa? shocked shocked

Lmaooooooo.....what that guy said is definitely true. grin grin
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by delana(m): 5:53pm On Dec 30, 2017
booqee:
Childish response..smh

Ok even if she's a former hoe..and so what? He married her..it's oritsefemi's headache to deal with. People should learn to mind their business. Oritsefemi also brought it on himself by ranting unnecessarily about his wedding.

Btw, it has become disgusting for men to want to insult women especially on social media and start by calling her olosho, ashawo, prostitute etc when they have nothing else to say to you..they call you a hoe. Even here on nairaland. That nonsense has to stop! Not every woman is automatically a hoe. Stop slutshaming!
Brilliant piece
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by Drjavier(m): 5:55pm On Dec 30, 2017
Blackfyre:
In as much as i don't support slut shaking and you can call me out wherever i have done so. But can someone honestly tell me how stopping slut shaming solve the problems in the world?

I mean it will solve the middle east crisis?

Most hilarious response for the year..... savage!!!![color=#006600][/color]
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by midolian(m): 5:58pm On Dec 30, 2017
booqee:
ok
As i grow older, I av learnt to talk less and its been working for me like magic.

My point, ..You made a point in your first post on this thread..after that, you shld have just ignored every mention.
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 30, 2017
IfeomaRash:
One thing I have come to realize in life is that everyone has a past and again no one is a saint.All these people talking are behaving as if they are God.If God Almighty seer of our sins in darkness can forgive us,then who the hell is man to condemn?.

Guilty conscience is already tormenting this one.

The topic is not about you, your secret is still safe for now at least.

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by OyiboOyibo(m): 6:08pm On Dec 30, 2017
wetin concern certificates wit prostitution..... abeg make she shut up
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 30, 2017
They both should have just kept quiet.

This oritsefemi is lousy.

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by fuckpro: 6:10pm On Dec 30, 2017
booqee:
ok I dont understand you lot.. I'm supposed to dignify that attention seeking troll with a response and say either yes or no? When we both know any of the two answers I give would still bring on insult on my person.. it still reiterates what I'm saying about sexually insulting women unnecessarily. Imagine asking me my sexual status before marriage on nairaland?

Mehn I can't deal..
...sorry for the unpleasantness of looking into reality
...your sexuality was not on trial but the motive behind the act which as you may have uncovered today was not always altruistic but that's the nature of most young black African women so please do not allow it spoil your day
...Nairaland do have therapeutic gains for its users
...Happy new year in advance
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by Gerrard59(m): 6:11pm On Dec 30, 2017
humilitypays:

This is because the men sleep with fellow men, ba?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by airex(m): 6:11pm On Dec 30, 2017
booqee:

Mehn I can't deal..
I understand u perfectly.

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by xty50(f): 6:12pm On Dec 30, 2017
To all the men calling her names have u yourself ever slept with her? U guys just derive joy in slut shaming women.and to think that a woman gave birth to u and u have sisters smh sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by eyinjuege: 6:16pm On Dec 30, 2017
SmartyPants:
I realm couldn't care less who she was in the past but what does she really mean by "the moment we stop slut shaming we are halfway to solving the problems in the world"?

How does stopping slut shaming solve poverty and corruption? Terrorism?

And what is slut-shaming sef?? Is slutiness now something to be proud of?

It depends on how you want to look at it.
Slut shaming is simply calling a woman a LovePeddler with no basis. This guy has never paid her for sex, probably never seen her or know nothing about her. Yet, because she's a woman not related to him she automatically becomes a prostitute.
That tells me more about the guy in question- He is a selfish person with no regard for a fellow human.
1. Poverty is higher in countries who regard women as scum, with little regard for a woman's right
(Why do we find it shameful for a woman to have had sexual partners in the past than for a man? Its a differnt thing if its also shameful for a man, rather men are hailed for having multiple partners)
Now more than half of the world's problems are caused by selfish people who have a blatant disregard for other people- polithiefians steal brazenly billions- trillions in nigeria because they dont vive a f♤ck about the common man/underdog resulting in poverty im Nigeria,
2. Terroism thrives and usually orchestrated by people with little regard for a woman's right or even anyone's rights. Can you imagine boko haram giving any rights to any woman?
My point is- if you see any man who shows disrespect to any other person just because they can, such a person usually has nothing to offer the world.
Rather, you find them causing trouble and wars everywhere.
Can you imagine Obama slut shaming? I can imagine Trump doing that. You can see the difference in their approach to matters.
Slut shaming tells a lot about you as a person and your appoach to matters. Such people are usually tribalists/racists, they see nothing wrong with rape or even pedophilia.
To those saying the woman didnt deny it, she even tried by dignifying the man in question with a response, and she wasn't even rude about it. She should have sent him home to his mother and grandmothers. But then, that also shows the kind of person she is- graceful. (I know nothing about the woman in question or even the man that called her names, but from their utterances you can size them up)

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nollywood Chika Ike Flaunts Her Back side / "Buy Another Moto Jor" Fans Wants Efe To Get Another Car (Pics) / Rema Tells PDP To Explain How His Father Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.