Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation (62124 Views)

Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce / "Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User / Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by sunkieisland(m): 12:35am On Dec 31, 2017
booqee:
Childish response..smh

Ok even if she's a former hoe..and so what? He married her..it's oritsefemi's headache to deal with. People should learn to mind their business. Oritsefemi also brought it on himself by ranting unnecessarily about his wedding.

Btw, it has become disgusting for men to want to insult women that they dont even know especially on social media and start by calling her olosho, ashawo, prostitute etc when they have nothing else to say to you..they call you a hoe. Even here on nairaland..once there's a back and forth even on intelligent arguments or topics..they resort to calling you a slut to score a point. That nonsense has to stop! Not every woman is automatically a hoe. Stop slutshaming and sexually insulting women!

I don't drink but I think you deserve one ORIJIN.

#Hammer
#Fact
#Ododo

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by Daeylar(f): 12:41am On Dec 31, 2017
Pataricatering:
How has she spoilt your image ? If she hoes she is not using your body , so how has she spoilt your image ? When guys go around with anything g in skirts do their fellow men come out to say anything ? It’s only women u will see tearing other women down !

Thank you jare,

Someone is on her own, another person carried her matter on the head and said she has spoilt the image of women,

She better leave me out of her nonsense tirade.

People need to learn to stop policing women's vaginas

A grown woman can do whatever the hell she wants and does not need anyone to tell her how to act or not to act.

If you want to be a virgin or stay celibate, fine, no one should shame and bully anyone for that, that's a person's decision and the person doesn't need to explain a damn thing to any damn body, likewise if anyone wants to have sex, still the person's decision and the person shouldn't be shamed nor bullied for that also, the person also doesn't need to explain shít to anyone also.

They should stop trying to control and run the Lives of grown women under this useless cover of forcing morality and how to be a so called good woman nonsense that they always do.
How does what she does with her vagina affect anyone now?

Even the useless men who fuçk at least 2 different women every week will still call someone a hoe.

A woman is not an object, no part of a woman's body should be discussed as if it's an object. Mtchewww. A woman is not alive to please anyone either men or her fellow women, Everyone should live their own Lives in peace.

Nice to see some men condemning slut shaming sha, it's rare.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by Waffarianman(m): 1:29am On Dec 31, 2017
mavinjay1:
She didnt deny it.. but she z childish with all dos MBA & Distinction sh*t... tho

Hahahaha my Belle o Una no kill person 4 NL

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by SirYoryor: 4:44am On Dec 31, 2017
The fact that she didn't deny the claim specifically doesn't make her a prostitute as falsely said of her, rather she tried to explain what a brilliant career woman she is with B. Sc and distinction in her MBA, plus professional certificates to her credit. Such that has no dirty history with prostitution and whose name can not be dragged in the mud. Simple.
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by Ogwuma(m): 5:52am On Dec 31, 2017
unapapadeycraze:

i see say you dey vex, pele buh there is nothing we can do about it. you lot are oloshos. how many men don sample you before you marry?

You wey de talk, how many girls you don sample? Same goes for guys.. The guys wey de carry them na prostitutes as well.

It is very childish for someone to call someone's wife a hoe. Make we try get sense nahh

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by Freethought(m): 6:39am On Dec 31, 2017
safarigirl:
They accuse them of being hos and the next thing for them to do is come up with some BS "Been through the fire" tales for their fellow sisters.

Na so dem call out Toke and that one came with her own story as well.

All these people wey go dey spoil the image of women, only to marry and start acting like they suffered as much as Mary the Mother of Jesus

Madame holier than thou.. Kindly shut up and face your front.. Some girls just like spitting rubbish... Are you a virgin?! Even if you are, is dere any difference between you and the lady in question? I'd like to know actually...

Mtchew.. Stupid girls talking like dey don't have a past they wish dey never had
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by Freethought(m): 6:41am On Dec 31, 2017
booqee:
Childish response..smh

Ok even if she's a former hoe..and so what? He married her..it's oritsefemi's headache to deal with. People should learn to mind their business. Oritsefemi also brought it on himself by ranting unnecessarily about his wedding.

Btw, it has become disgusting for men to want to insult women that they dont even know especially on social media and start by calling her olosho, ashawo, prostitute etc when they have nothing else to say to you..they call you a hoe. Even here on nairaland..once there's a back and forth even on intelligent arguments or topics..they resort to calling you a slut to score a point. That nonsense has to stop! Not every woman is automatically a hoe. Stop slutshaming and sexually insulting women!

God bless you jare fine woman!!

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by poweredcom(m): 6:45am On Dec 31, 2017
oritsefemi stated all these if he could have kept quiet calling another person show shaku shaku event and boastful about his wedding ....he messed up and he got served hahaha

he even commented that if he catches the guy that the guy profile is on watch I just laff his face

where he wan catch the guy somebody that used a fake page to insult him infact the person may even change his photo or even close the Instagram oya come catch breeze na

hahhaah ......all these women we get these days na who we wan trust
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by Freethought(m): 6:54am On Dec 31, 2017
Daeylar:

Thank you jare,

Someone is on her own, another person carried her matter on the head and said she has spoilt the image of women,

She better leave me out of her nonsense tirade.

People need to learn to stop policing women's vaginas

A grown woman can do whatever the hell she wants and does not need anyone to tell her how to act or not to act.

If you want to be a virgin or stay celibate, fine, no one should shame and bully anyone for that, that's a person's decision and the person doesn't need to explain a damn thing to any damn body, likewise if anyone wants to have sex, still the person's decision and the person shouldn't be shamed nor bullied for that also, the person also doesn't need to explain shít to anyone also.

They should stop trying to control and run the Lives of grown women under this useless cover of forcing morality and how to be a so called good woman nonsense that they always do.
How does what she does with her vagina affect anyone now?

Even the useless men who fuçk at least 2 different women every week will still call someone a hoe.

A woman is not an object, no part of a woman's body should be discussed as if it's an object. Mtchewww. A woman is not alive to please anyone either men or her fellow women, Everyone should live their own Lives in peace.

Nice to see some men condemning slut shaming sha, it's rare.

My dear, this is not even about doing whatever yu want with your body, it's beyond that... Many of dese girls do not have a choice and some oda girls will even do worse if in dere shoes
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by sykah(f): 7:05am On Dec 31, 2017
All you out there that are in the habit of calling ladies/women "HOES"...know also that your mothers,mother in-laws, sisters, wivies , wife's to be and daughters do fall into this category. They are females. Grow up and grow some sense

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by flames007(m): 7:23am On Dec 31, 2017
unapapadeycraze:

i see say you dey vex, pele buh there is nothing we can do about it. you lot are oloshos. how many men don sample you before you marry?
just shut the FU already,she's right.who are the men you're even talking about?are u not part of them?its your type that will still come here to cry when a lady refuses you sex and now this?

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by unapapadeycraze: 7:30am On Dec 31, 2017
delishpot:

Even if.... lets pretend that we heard what you said, Is it your vagina she used to do her Olosho? Did her husband cry to you that he was dissapointed on his wedding night? Why una no dey mind una business like this? You talking, are you a virgin? Even if you are, what is your business with other people's vaginas?

i don't need anybody to tell me what you are. Just view what a lady typed up there. Corroborating prostitution. Really!. Keep your vj for your husband, he nor go enjoy am. #wesaynotooloshoism.
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by Freethought(m): 7:42am On Dec 31, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

A hoe spotted LMAO
Hoe koh, cutlass ni.. Mtchew ODE!!

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by Rejoice5000(f): 8:09am On Dec 31, 2017
madam face ur new home pls,too early for all this drama.can't u be mute haba
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by arrestdarrester: 8:12am On Dec 31, 2017
You had a nice wedding but why call out others as inferior to yours and think folks will take it lying low? Oritsefemi or whatever his name is invited this to himself so let him live with it. What a shame!
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by SmartyPants(m): 8:14am On Dec 31, 2017
eyinjuege:

It depends on how you want to look at it.
Slut shaming is simply calling a woman a LovePeddler with no basis. This guy has never paid her for sex, probably never seen her or know nothing about her. Yet, because she's a woman not related to him she automatically becomes a prostitute.
That tells me more about the guy in question- He is a selfish person with no regard for a fellow human.
1. Poverty is higher in countries who regard women as scum, with little regard for a woman's right
(Why do we find it shameful for a woman to have had sexual partners in the past than for a man? Its a differnt thing if its also shameful for a man, rather men are hailed for having multiple partners)
Now more than half of the world's problems are caused by selfish people who have a blatant disregard for other people- polithiefians steal brazenly billions- trillions in nigeria because they dont vive a f♤ck about the common man/underdog resulting in poverty im Nigeria,
2. Terroism thrives and usually orchestrated by people with little regard for a woman's right or even anyone's rights. Can you imagine boko haram giving any rights to any woman?
My point is- if you see any man who shows disrespect to any other person just because they can, such a person usually has nothing to offer the world.
Rather, you find them causing trouble and wars everywhere.
Can you imagine Obama slut shaming? I can imagine Trump doing that. You can see the difference in their approach to matters.
Slut shaming tells a lot about you as a person and your appoach to matters. Such people are usually tribalists/racists, they see nothing wrong with rape or even pedophilia.
To those saying the woman didnt deny it, she even tried by dignifying the man in question with a response, and she wasn't even rude about it. She should have sent him home to his mother and grandmothers. But then, that also shows the kind of person she is- graceful. (I know nothing about the woman in question or even the man that called her names, but from their utterances you can size them up)

This really not the point at all. I am specifically concerned with finding the nexus between ending slut-shaming--whichever way you choose to define it, and ending the problems in the world.

You have pointed out a correlation between slut-shaming and poverty, terrorism, etc. Now its obvious that correlation does not imply causation!

Clearly the more rational argument to be made is that counties with higher rates of slut-shaming have lower levels of affluence and education, which leads to vices such as terrorism and slut-shaming.

Thus, ending poverty and increasing levels of education are the keys to ending half the problems in the world.

Very simple logic.
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by DJperdurabo: 8:21am On Dec 31, 2017
Silumi:

Have you personally seen the lady in question prostituting her self.? Please correct me if I am wrong in assuming that the man bashing her just has so much resentment and hate in him.he aired his opinion of her I am here applauding her reply she is learned I am an academia I love that she has all those degrees I love that she married a star who loves her please shoot me for being happy for the couple.i won't buy into this social media hate hating people by just listening to all the bad things said about them.or do you have proof of her ashawo work.si yes people will hate!!! And even if she is an ashawo as he has put it everywhere on social media has it Led to repentance ...what has it achieved Your believing it or my believing it in no way affect her common now she doesn't even know the both of us instead of reminiscing and meditating on people's news can we all just make our lives our business and do not wrong to anyone.

You see, my riposte to your comment was not about whether she's guilty or not. I was commenting on life's philosophies and hownit relates to the scenario playing out.

Again, all the degrees in the world will not cleanse a tainted soul (some of the worst dictators or terrorists are very learned with Yale degrees and doctorates to their names, how about our thieving politicians? Check out their profiles and you'd be astounded how supposedly "learned" they are).

Her replies to her accuser(s) is not in my opinion, mature enough. If anything, it is childish and she just added more gasoline to the fire. Best she had remained mute.

Wish them the best.
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by zeuchineesnacks: 8:23am On Dec 31, 2017
eyinjuege:

It depends on how you want to look at it.
Slut shaming is simply calling a woman a LovePeddler with no basis. This guy has never paid her for sex, probably never seen her or know nothing about her. Yet, because she's a woman not related to him she automatically becomes a prostitute.
That tells me more about the guy in question- He is a selfish person with no regard for a fellow human.
1. Poverty is higher in countries who regard women as scum, with little regard for a woman's right
(Why do we find it shameful for a woman to have had sexual partners in the past than for a man? Its a differnt thing if its also shameful for a man, rather men are hailed for having multiple partners)
Now more than half of the world's problems are caused by selfish people who have a blatant disregard for other people- polithiefians steal brazenly billions- trillions in nigeria because they dont vive a f♤ck about the common man/underdog resulting in poverty im Nigeria,
2. Terroism thrives and usually orchestrated by people with little regard for a woman's right or even anyone's rights. Can you imagine boko haram giving any rights to any woman?
My point is- if you see any man who shows disrespect to any other person just because they can, such a person usually has nothing to offer the world.
Rather, you find them causing trouble and wars everywhere.
Can you imagine Obama slut shaming? I can imagine Trump doing that. You can see the difference in their approach to matters.
Slut shaming tells a lot about you as a person and your appoach to matters. Such people are usually tribalists/racists, they see nothing wrong with rape or even pedophilia.
To those saying the woman didnt deny it, she even tried by dignifying the man in question with a response, and she wasn't even rude about it. She should have sent him home to his mother and grandmothers. But then, that also shows the kind of person she is- graceful. (I know nothing about the woman in question or even the man that called her names, but from their utterances you can size them up)
God bless you. I wish we had more of ur kind in this country. Don't mind them, I pity the women dat will end up with such men. I can bet my 6cents that does men who have no respect for the women will end up as abusive cheats. It's really sickening.
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by DJperdurabo: 8:25am On Dec 31, 2017
lefulefu:
haba bros! These are everyday type of babes we see all the time na cheesy.anyway thank God i always have that third eye to know a babe wey dey do drugs even if she do am in secret.Like my lodge then as a student there was this soft spoken urhobo girl who was my next door neighbour. Anytime i discuss with her in the evenings i always notice her eyes turn to half past four eyes hence that's the time i suspect the babe to dey do weed.so i wasnt surprised when i came upon her and i caught her smoking weed.u will always know a drug addict even if he/she hide am from u.Just by lookin at a person i can tell who is a drug addict or notcheesy.

Ehen, now you understand

What I was trying to tell you is that the ladies guilty of all these are "everyday" girls. There is no neon sign announcing their deleterious proclivities. They are just the regular girls you meet everyday till you see them in their elements, on their true colour.

Then, shall ye be convinced.
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by dangoteinlaw: 8:27am On Dec 31, 2017
Lol, dinstintion really?? grin no babe could even make dinstintion during my own time, well depends on the dept shaaa , I'm out
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by sherlock229(m): 9:04am On Dec 31, 2017
since her husband doesn't care if she was a LovePeddler?so wetin be your own, that guy is a brainless keyboard warrior jooh.
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:54am On Dec 31, 2017
Whether she married a hoe o, cutlass o, spade o, fork o, rake o,...Haba naa!
Whose business? Na your hoe?
People should learn how to free people to cultivate anyhow they like with their hoe.
Get your own hoe and stop shamming. Oops!
If you need food, then you need a hoe.
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by mike1994reds: 10:07am On Dec 31, 2017
majamajic:
hmmmm

she didn't deny it angry

meanwhile its my hat trick of FTC today !!!
Olodo, na your type dey fail applied comprehension for college, if you even go st all sef���
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by mike1994reds: 10:19am On Dec 31, 2017
Bollinger:

Are you sure you read her response? Not until she starts shouting "I no be ashawo" in pidgin na.

I was also wondering if they all read her response or na something else dem read. awon olodo, simple statement they can't understand and decode what it means grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by mike1994reds: 10:21am On Dec 31, 2017
DSoj:

U get OND?
Savage����
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by Gerrard59(m): 11:20am On Dec 31, 2017
DJperdurabo:

Bro, if I tell you what I've seen, been privy to courtesy of my job, you nor go believe.

The seemingly innocent looking ones are the most guilty! Fear these girls o! Fear them.

Na crack cocaine? codeine don reign pass! Na heroine? If you see how wasted they get in gigs (especially the soirées), you'd be shocked. At this rate, they outshine the fellas sef!

The whole Lagos is filled with cheating wives, pothead cute and successful corporate runsgals, junkie pastor daughters, bi and homo epitome of beauty (that's the sad part, these girls are so beautiful and outgoing) and whatnot.

It breaks my heart to see our sisters, aunts, nieces, cousins, friends and momas like this.

When the vast majority start sleeping with fellow women, the bolded will make sense. It's the hypocrisy most (Anti-slut shamers) are against. These ladies don't sleep with fellow women, rather with men!

2 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by majamajic(m): 11:35am On Dec 31, 2017
mike1994reds:

Olodo, na your type dey fail applied comprehension for college, if you even go st all sef���

thank u Prof

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? / R Kelly Remixed Davido’s Song ”IF” / Rema Tells PDP To Explain How His Father Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.