Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,575 members, 7,850,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:31 AM

How To Ask Any Girl Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Ask Any Girl Out (769 Views)

I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? / Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Ask Any Girl Out by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 06, 2010
Hi ,everyone. I have a friend who cn't ask a girl out. I am seeking the help of you guys cos I've tried all I could but to no avail. Please, How would he ask a girl out?(P.S One of the main things he lacks is COURAGE!), Thanks in advance! grin
Re: How To Ask Any Girl Out by yilleng05(m): 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2010
tkud:

Hi ,everyone. I have a friend who cn't ask a girl out. I am seeking the help of you guys cos I've tried all I could but to no avail. Please, How would he ask a girl out?(P.S One of the main things he lacks is COURAGE!), Thanks in advance! grin

Na wa oh! Since u know wat his problem is, y worry bout im?

okay tell me u no say na only me $ u no body fit hear. Abi na u no get d courage?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Ask Any Girl Out by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 06, 2010
Dude, your reply amazes me. I thought I said in my post that[b] I've tried all I could but to no avail[/b]. Please, if you want to reply to any post, you should first read the post itself.
Re: How To Ask Any Girl Out by Diva20(f): 11:09pm On Apr 06, 2010
Tell him that women are human too and he has nothing to be scared of. If he gets rejected, he won't be the first one to be.
Re: How To Ask Any Girl Out by MissyB1(m): 11:20pm On Apr 06, 2010
You're the person with the problem.  cool
Otherwise, tell Your friend to seek help on NL himself while You mind Your own business.
Re: How To Ask Any Girl Out by sulad82i(m): 11:21pm On Apr 06, 2010
Na the guy himself need help. No be his friend. cheesy
Re: How To Ask Any Girl Out by taiwolu: 11:40pm On Apr 06, 2010
be it as it may, give d guy advice. just walk up to her & tell her ur feels. greet first,or simply HELLO
Re: How To Ask Any Girl Out by topup: 2:54am On Apr 07, 2010
tkud:

I thought I said in my post that[b] I've tried all I could but to no avail[/b]. Please, if you want to reply to any post, you should first read the post itself.

As in she's dodging the question OR you are too nervous to follow through with your previous attempts??

Just go for it, there's no easy way to tell someone how you feel unless you just adopt a mature mind frame, the person you like either likes you or not, and if they don't, that's their loss right?? If they act immature and say something mean or rude in return, then they might need a reality check, and maybe they're too stuck up for you in the first place. Life is too short I say, go for it!! smiley
Re: How To Ask Any Girl Out by r231(m): 3:14am On Apr 07, 2010
yilleng05:

Na wa oh! Since u know wat his problem is, y worry bout im?

okay tell me u no say na only me $ u no body fit hear. Abi na u no get d courage?

grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
Re: How To Ask Any Girl Out by daylae(m): 3:20am On Apr 07, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How To Ask Any Girl Out by daduke2k(m): 4:27am On Apr 07, 2010
Just try two wraps of igbo, u go chyke yar aduå daughter.
Re: How To Ask Any Girl Out by chelseabmw(m): 10:49am On Apr 07, 2010
[size=13pt]@poster
the dude is u grin
[/size]
Re: How To Ask Any Girl Out by HARDDON: 11:20am On Apr 07, 2010
first, he has to learn crazy pick up lines,

Pick Up lines are the very 1st words u say to a nu gurl u jst meet.

lines like 'hey ur hairs luks kul did u fix it three weeks ago?' she must respond +vely!

2) u see a nu gurl on the street wiv a baby in her hand, u can say, wow, is that ur baby? and b4 she says anifin, continue by sayin: for once i thot u were too young to have one

3) u meet a gurl at the pool that knws hw to swim, u can say plz teach me masters for i dont wano get drown here,,,

THE BOTTOM LINE IS FOR HIM TO REMOVE HIS MIND FRM THE FACT DAT HE REALLY WANTS THE GURL AND JST ENJOY A KUL CONVERSATION WEN HE 1ST MEETS A GURL, AFTA TWO OR THREE MINUTES, GET HER LINE AND GET THE HECK OUTA DERE!

for u to do all this perfectly, u need to also learn how to make a conversation flow in sequence, so that u can survive more than jst droppin the first line, u nid to knw hw to use her response to continue to converstion in a Cocky but Funny way! all thanks to David'angelo

u can ask ur friend to subscribe to his weekly news letters : doubleyoudating.com

i bet chu he wud be glad he did,

(1) (Reply)

Y Men Are Natural "cheats"(polygamous). / My Situation Needs Your Attention: Possibly Your Help. / What's The Meaning Of ''love''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.