Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Abu Lecturer Narrates How Buhari Killed, Secretly Buried His 4 Undergrad Childre - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abu Lecturer Narrates How Buhari Killed, Secretly Buried His 4 Undergrad Childre (3326 Views)

How Buhari Killed My Only Brother – Nkem Owoh / How Dino Melaye Buried His Mother, Comfort Melaye In Grand Ceremony (Photos) / How Buhari Killed Plot To Extend Oyegun’s Tenure (2) (3) (4)

Abu Lecturer Narrates How Buhari Killed, Secretly Buried His 4 Undergrad Childre by ripbubu: 10:05pm On Dec 30, 2017
ABU LECTURER NARRATES HOW BUHARI KILLED, SECRETLY BURIED HIS 4 UNDERGRAD CHILDREN IN ONE NIGHT + NEVER BEFORE SEEN PICTURESABU LECTURER NARRATES HOW BUHARI KILLED, SECRETLY BURIED HIS 4 UNDERGRAD CHILDREN IN ONE NIGHT + NEVER BEFORE SEEN PICTURES

My name is Dr Waziri Isa Gwantu. I am a lecturer at Ahmadu Bello University, ABU Zaria. I will share with you a torrid story of how Buhari’s military killed my 4 undergraduate children, Muhammad, Fatima, Hassan and Hussein, all in one night two years ago.

Two years on, the horrible experience of December 12-13, 2015 has persisted, like an indelible paint in the eye of my heart. How could I ever forget? It will ever remain a dark day for the remaining days of my life. That was the day I lost four of my children— three boys and a girl; all university undergraduates during the tragic band brutal attack on members of the Islamic Movement in Nigerian by President Buhari’s Army led by General Buratai in Zaria.

MY FOUR UNDERGRADUATE CHILDREN, MUHAMMAD, HASSAN, HUSSAIN AND FATIMA KILLED BY BUHARI GOVERNMENT IN ONE NIGHT IN DECEMBER, 2015
For my family, the day started like any other day. That day coincided with the 1st of Rabi’ul Awwal in the Islamic Calendar. That is the birth month of the Prophet (SAWA). It was supposed to be a joyous month, full of festivities. To kick start the merry making, will be a ceremonial change of flag at the Hussainiyyah Centre in Zaria later that day. No one wants to miss that symbolic flag hoisting, signifying a transition from the sad season of AlMuharram, in which the brutal killing of the grandson of the Prophet, Imam Hussein took place and the fortieth day commemoration of my martyrdom as well as the death of the Prophet in Safar. Flags change from black to green over all domes of Islamic centres otherwise known as Husseiniyyah all over the world. Mood changes as well from sadness to happiness. Even the mode of dressing changes from a predominantly black theme to a more colourful and brighter one. There was absolutely no premonition that something ominous was lurking in the corner.

MY FIRST SON, MUHAMMAD, EXTREME RIGHT WITH PINK SCARF ROUND HIS NECK, MOMENTS BEFORE HE WAS KILLED BY BUHARI ARMY
I set out to drop my children earlier at the Hussainiyyah venue, so that they can contribute in getting the venue ready for the festive occasion. First signs of problems however appeared as I approached the centre, when I heard sound of gunshots. The roads were blocked and people were being diverted. I tried to enquire what the problem was and someone told me that soldiers were shooting Shiites. When I asked for what reasons, he simply told me, better find your way out of here fast so it doesn’t affect you! I wondered whether if this was what the Sheikh had repeatedly told us, that there were attempts by the government to attack the Islamic Movement. I was present some weeks earlier when the Sheikh had informed us that he got security reports that the military was trying to perfect a scenario where they would tell the world that the military was attacked by the Shiites and then use that as an excuse to descend on every member of the movement in a massacre.

I therefore decided to follow the diversion and take my children to the Sheikh’s house instead. As I dropped them, I told them I would get back home and pick others. I told them to alert me when the Sheikh is ready for the Programme. The call never came until late in the night. It turned out to be a distress call from one of my sons and not that Sheikh was to conduct any programme. It was about 10pm. He told me that he had been shot by the army at the residence of the leader. The first instinct as a father was to rush to where my son was shot but I was told by my son that all the roads leading to the sheikh’s residence had been blocked by the army. While still weighing my options, another of my sons called to inform me that the army were pointing their guns at him! An hour later, he called me to say he had been shot too in the leg. At that time, I could hear gun shots in the back ground. At about 1 am, l got another distress call but this time around, it was from my daughter, who told me she was shot on her belly. She was talking to me in a way she had

For my family, the day started like any other day. That day coincided with the 1st of Rabi’ul Awwal in the Islamic Calendar. That is the birth month of the Prophet (SAWA). It was supposed to be a joyous month, full of festivities. To kick start the merry making, will be a ceremonial change of flag at the Hussainiyyah Centre in Zaria later that day. No one wants to miss that symbolic flag hoisting, signifying a transition from the sad season of AlMuharram, in which the brutal killing of the grandson of the Prophet, Imam Hussein took place and the fortieth day commemoration of my martyrdom as well as the death of the Prophet in Safar. Flags change from black to green over all domes of Islamic centres otherwise known as Husseiniyyah all over the world. Mood changes as well from sadness to happiness. Even the mode of dressing changes from a predominantly black theme to a more colourful and brighter one. There was absolutely no premonition that something ominous was lurking in the corner.

MY FIRST SON, MUHAMMAD, EXTREME RIGHT WITH PINK SCARF ROUND HIS NECK, MOMENTS BEFORE HE WAS KILLED BY BUHARI ARMY
I set out to drop my children earlier at the Hussainiyyah venue, so that they can contribute in getting the venue ready for the festive occasion. First signs of problems however appeared as I approached the centre, when I heard sound of gunshots. The roads were blocked and people were being diverted. I tried to enquire what the problem was and someone told me that soldiers were shooting Shiites. When I asked for what reasons, he simply told me, better find your way out of here fast so it doesn’t affect you! I wondered whether if this was what the Sheikh had repeatedly told us, that there were attempts by the government to attack the Islamic Movement. I was present some weeks earlier when the Sheikh had informed us that he got security reports that the military was trying to perfect a scenario where they would tell the world that the military was attacked by the Shiites and then use that as an excuse to descend on every member of the movement in a massacre.

I therefore decided to follow the diversion and take my children to the Sheikh’s house instead. As I dropped them, I told them I would get back home and pick others. I told them to alert me when the Sheikh is ready for the Programme. The call never came until late in the night. It turned out to be a distress call from one of my sons and not that Sheikh was to conduct any programme. It was about 10pm. He told me that he had been shot by the army at the residence of the leader. The first instinct as a father was to rush to where my son was shot but I was told by my son that all the roads leading to the sheikh’s residence had been blocked by the army. While still weighing my options, another of my sons called to inform me that the army were pointing their guns at him! An hour later, he called me to say he had been shot too in the leg. At that time, I could hear gun shots in the back ground. At about 1 am, l got another distress call but this time around, it was from my daughter, who told me she was shot on her belly. She was talking to me in a way she had never talked before! She said she knows we would not see again until we meet in Heavens before the Prophet(S). She said she was lucky to attain martyrdom. I felt some sense of helplessness because I couldn’t go to help them because the roads leading to the residence were blocked.

MY SON, HUSSAIN BEING CARRIED AFTER HE WAS SHOT IN THE LEG BY BUHARI ARMY, BEFORE THEY MET HIM, UNABLE TO RUN, SHOT HIM, BURNT HIS CORPSE AND BURIED THE REMAINS IN MASS GRAVE
The following day, my eldest son called to tell me that there were hundreds of corpses everywhere and he was among the few still surviving souls in the place at the time. He told me that the soldiers had trapped them and he doesn’t know where other people were or if they were killed. I encouraged him to keep praying and as we were talking, he informed me that the soldiers were approaching him with guns and that he isn’t sure I will ever get to speak with him again. Bye-Bye Daddy, I love you but I love the Prophet even much more! Then the line went off. He was also killed.

At the time my son first called me that Saturday night told me that he was dying because of so much blood loss, I was devastated because I could not go to help them. All I could do was to make some quick contacts to see if this madness could be stopped. I called Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah to appeal to the government to stop the killing in Zaria. I also called Reverend Hayep in Kaduna and reported to him what was going on. Both tried their best but it was futile. Apparently the die had long been cast by the government. With the knowledge of hindsight now, it was obvious that it was a premeditated mass murder! What is even more painful is that after killing these children, they denied us access to their corpses so that we could pray for them and bury them appropriately. They were buried in mass graves. What offense have we committed to deserve this sort of oppression?

PIC 2. PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI (L) AIDED BY VICE-PRESIDENT YEMI
OSINBAJO IN DECORATING THE CHIEF OF ARMY STAFF, MAJ.-GEN. TUKUR BURATAI
WITH HIS NEW RANK OF LT.-GEN, AT THE PRESIDENTIAL VILLA ABUJA ON
THURSDAY (13/8/15).
5927/13/8/2015/ICE/CH/NAN
Initially, the government had thought they would have killed every one of us. Then, there will be nobody to tell our story. They quickly rushed to Human Rights Commission to report that we had wanted to assassinate the Chief of Army Staff, in order to change the storyline. They didn’t then admit that they massively killed people. The government used the might of the state to embark on massive campaign of misinformation and calumny against us. They massively demolished structures and properties associated with us without following due process. When the International outcry by Human Rights bodies started to put pressure on them, they agreed they would institute a Judicial Commission of Inquiry. When they did, it was a one-sided one, with people

http://newsrescue.com/abu-lecturer-narrates-buhari-killed-secretly-buried-4-undergrad-children-one-night-never-seen-pictures/

Re: Abu Lecturer Narrates How Buhari Killed, Secretly Buried His 4 Undergrad Childre by ripbubu: 10:05pm On Dec 30, 2017
Buhari is too evil minded

Re: Abu Lecturer Narrates How Buhari Killed, Secretly Buried His 4 Undergrad Childre by lokobyforch(m): 10:07pm On Dec 30, 2017
Sad

Re: Abu Lecturer Narrates How Buhari Killed, Secretly Buried His 4 Undergrad Childre by ehbellsho(m): 10:19pm On Dec 30, 2017
What a pity!

Re: Abu Lecturer Narrates How Buhari Killed, Secretly Buried His 4 Undergrad Childre by zionmade1: 10:21pm On Dec 30, 2017
and someone says I should pray for Yusuf
maybe by the time am done with that prayer, not only Yusuf even buhari will have the title "LATE" Attached to their names

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abu Lecturer Narrates How Buhari Killed, Secretly Buried His 4 Undergrad Childre by chiefolododo(m): 10:27pm On Dec 30, 2017
Buhari is assistant SATAN

Re: Abu Lecturer Narrates How Buhari Killed, Secretly Buried His 4 Undergrad Childre by hardywaltz(m): 10:35pm On Dec 30, 2017
CorK and Bull story...

Re: Abu Lecturer Narrates How Buhari Killed, Secretly Buried His 4 Undergrad Childre by lwise(m): 10:39pm On Dec 30, 2017
This is serious

Re: Abu Lecturer Narrates How Buhari Killed, Secretly Buried His 4 Undergrad Childre by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 30, 2017
same thing python dance did in east..

Buhari is Evil.

Re: Abu Lecturer Narrates How Buhari Killed, Secretly Buried His 4 Undergrad Childre by stonemasonn: 11:18pm On Dec 30, 2017
hardywaltz:
CorK and Bull story...
indeed
Re: Abu Lecturer Narrates How Buhari Killed, Secretly Buried His 4 Undergrad Childre by LionDeLeo: 11:18pm On Dec 30, 2017
hardywaltz:
CorK and Bull story...
Real cock and bull story.

But watch how shildren of 8 roaming with akamu as brains will start sucking the balls of the storyteller.

You don't need to be reasonable, just tell them Buhari did this or that, you automatically have same status as shuku akobe ala mumu.

Really sucks to be that terrible, honestly.

Re: Abu Lecturer Narrates How Buhari Killed, Secretly Buried His 4 Undergrad Childre by Cekpo34(m): 12:18am On Dec 31, 2017
LionDeLeo:

But watch how shildren of 8 roaming with akamu as brains will start sucking the balls of the storyteller.

You don't need to be reasonable, just tell them Buhari did this or that, you automatically have same status as shuku akobe ala mumu.

Your mind is conditioned to favour Buhari even in the most controversial issue.
Btw, the article begins with sentiment and ends with melodrama angry

Re: Abu Lecturer Narrates How Buhari Killed, Secretly Buried His 4 Undergrad Childre by adadike281(f): 12:18am On Dec 31, 2017
This is so so sad! Some people are truly going through pains.

Re: Abu Lecturer Narrates How Buhari Killed, Secretly Buried His 4 Undergrad Childre by freeze001(f): 12:29am On Dec 31, 2017
LionDeLeo:

We're talking about a sadist that loves to appoint the dead into offices. It's not out of place for d blood sucking demon to massacre millions so he can have a wire selection to appoint from. Rubbish!

Re: Abu Lecturer Narrates How Buhari Killed, Secretly Buried His 4 Undergrad Childre by striker07(m): 12:39am On Dec 31, 2017
Sad story,which way Nigeria?

Re: Abu Lecturer Narrates How Buhari Killed, Secretly Buried His 4 Undergrad Childre by Lloydfather(m): 12:51am On Dec 31, 2017
How I feel after reading this man story.

Re: Abu Lecturer Narrates How Buhari Killed, Secretly Buried His 4 Undergrad Childre by Justiceleague1: 1:26am On Dec 31, 2017
LionDeLeo:

see how u vividly described yourself.. grin

Re: Abu Lecturer Narrates How Buhari Killed, Secretly Buried His 4 Undergrad Childre by Justiceleague1: 2:30am On Dec 31, 2017
Op,how true is this?

LionDeLeo:

If I quote someone twice consecutively and no response, I will feel very embarrassed and will never go near his comment.

This thing up here has quoted my comments 6 times and, pim, he didn't get from me, yet he feels I must give at least some attention, and this is the 7th time, now I have given.

To get my next response, you will have to start all over and make it 10, later 15 times and so on.

Waiting for the first any moment from now. cry

who is quoting u? Ur 'MALLAMILITY' amuses me,thats all..and u were really right on that dumped baby thread,VULTURE coulda eaten it grin
Mallam DIAGONISED grin

Re: Abu Lecturer Narrates How Buhari Killed, Secretly Buried His 4 Undergrad Childre by Annie939(f): 3:07am On Dec 31, 2017
so apart from being clueless and incompetence buhari is also a murderer

Re: Abu Lecturer Narrates How Buhari Killed, Secretly Buried His 4 Undergrad Childre by Nova01(m): 5:20am On Dec 31, 2017
So many K leg for this story .....

Re: Abu Lecturer Narrates How Buhari Killed, Secretly Buried His 4 Undergrad Childre by Yazmin: 7:24am On Dec 31, 2017
ripbubu:
ABU LECTURER NARRATES HOW BUHARI KILLED, SECRETLY BURIED HIS 4 UNDERGRAD CHILDREN IN ONE NIGHT + NEVER BEFORE SEEN PICTURESABU LECTURER NARRATES HOW BUHARI KILLED, SECRETLY BURIED HIS 4 UNDERGRAD CHILDREN IN ONE NIGHT + NEVER BEFORE SEEN PICTURES

My name is Dr Waziri Isa Gwantu. I am a lecturer at Ahmadu Bello University, ABU Zaria. I will share with you a torrid story of how Buhari’s military killed my 4 undergraduate children, Muhammad, Fatima, Hassan and Hussein, all in one night two years ago.

Two years on, the horrible experience of December 12-13, 2015 has persisted, like an indelible paint in the eye of my heart. How could I ever forget? It will ever remain a dark day for the remaining days of my life. That was the day I lost four of my children— three boys and a girl; all university undergraduates during the tragic band brutal attack on members of the Islamic Movement in Nigerian by President Buhari’s Army led by General Buratai in Zaria.

MY FOUR UNDERGRADUATE CHILDREN, MUHAMMAD, HASSAN, HUSSAIN AND FATIMA KILLED BY BUHARI GOVERNMENT IN ONE NIGHT IN DECEMBER, 2015

I therefore decided to follow the diversion and take my children to the Sheikh’s house instead. As I dropped them, I told them I would get back home and pick others. I told them to alert me when the Sheikh is ready for the Programme. The call never came until late in the night. It turned out to be a distress call from one of my sons and not that Sheikh was to conduct any programme. It was about 10pm. He told me that he had been shot by the army at the residence of the leader. The first instinct as a father was to rush to where my son was shot but I was told by my son that all the roads leading to the sheikh’s residence had been blocked by the army. While still weighing my options, another of my sons called to inform me that the army were pointing their guns at him! An hour later, he called me to say he had been shot too in the leg. At that time, I could hear gun shots in the back ground. At about 1 am, l got another distress call but this time around, it was from my daughter, who told me she was shot on her belly. She was talking to me in a way she had

I therefore decided to follow the diversion and take my children to the Sheikh’s house instead. As I dropped them, I told them I would get back home and pick others. I told them to alert me when the Sheikh is ready for the Programme. The call never came until late in the night. It turned out to be a distress call from one of my sons and not that Sheikh was to conduct any programme. It was about 10pm. He told me that he had been shot by the army at the residence of the leader. The first instinct as a father was to rush to where my son was shot but I was told by my son that all the roads leading to the sheikh’s residence had been blocked by the army. While still weighing my options, another of my sons called to inform me that the army were pointing their guns at him! An hour later, he called me to say he had been shot too in the leg. At that time, I could hear gun shots in the back ground. At about 1 am, l got another distress call but this time around, it was from my daughter, who told me she was shot on her belly. She was talking to me in a way she had never talked before! She said she knows we would not see again until we meet in Heavens before the Prophet(S). She said she was lucky to attain martyrdom. I felt some sense of helplessness because I couldn’t go to help them because the roads leading to the residence were blocked.

MY SON, HUSSAIN BEING CARRIED AFTER HE WAS SHOT IN THE LEG BY BUHARI ARMY, BEFORE THEY MET HIM, UNABLE TO RUN, SHOT HIM, BURNT HIS CORPSE AND BURIED THE REMAINS IN MASS GRAVE
The following day, my eldest son called to tell me that there were hundreds of corpses everywhere and he was among the few still surviving souls in the place at the time. He told me that the soldiers had trapped them and he doesn’t know where other people were or if they were killed. I encouraged him to keep praying and as we were talking, he informed me that the soldiers were approaching him with guns and that he isn’t sure I will ever get to speak with him again. Bye-Bye Daddy, I love you but I love the Prophet even much more! Then the line went off. He was also killed.

At the time my son first called me that Saturday night told me that he was dying because of so much blood loss, I was devastated because I could not go to help them. All I could do was to make some quick contacts to see if this madness could be stopped. I called Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah to appeal to the government to stop the killing in Zaria. I also called Reverend Hayep in Kaduna and reported to him what was going on. Both tried their best but it was futile. Apparently the die had long been cast by the government. With the knowledge of hindsight now, it was obvious that it was a premeditated mass murder! What is even more painful is that after killing these children, they denied us access to their corpses so that we could pray for them and bury them appropriately. They were buried in mass graves. What offense have we committed to deserve this sort of oppression?

PIC 2. PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI (L) AIDED BY VICE-PRESIDENT YEMI
OSINBAJO IN DECORATING THE CHIEF OF ARMY STAFF, MAJ.-GEN. TUKUR BURATAI
WITH HIS NEW RANK OF LT.-GEN, AT THE PRESIDENTIAL VILLA ABUJA ON
THURSDAY (13/8/15).
5927/13/8/2015/ICE/CH/NAN
Initially, the government had thought they would have killed every one of us. Then, there will be nobody to tell our story. They quickly rushed to Human Rights Commission to report that we had wanted to assassinate the Chief of Army Staff, in order to change the storyline. They didn’t then admit that they massively killed people. The government used the might of the state to embark on massive campaign of misinformation and calumny against us. They massively demolished structures and properties associated with us without following due process. When the International outcry by Human Rights bodies started to put pressure on them, they agreed they would institute a Judicial Commission of Inquiry. When they did, it was a one-sided one, with people

http://newsrescue.com/abu-lecturer-narrates-buhari-killed-secretly-buried-4-undergrad-children-one-night-never-seen-pictures/

Mr. Gwantu,
While I sympathise with you on the loss of your kids due to army's high handed tactics in resolving the Zaria Shia cancer, I must come out clearly to put a large blame on your fellow muslims (shia), who always trampled on the right of others (me inclusive on several occasions). One each vis:

1. I visit Zaria very often with family(I resided therein for more than 25 years in Gyallesu, Samaru and Kwangila). Severally I have been held hostage by your so called processions which neither considers the feeling of the populace or considers the fact that there may be emergencies which your lock down may cause people,including interstate travellers, sick medical patients, kids, worshippers and the like. I came for an emergency nd was held in PZ for almost two hours with my 1 year and 3 years old kids as at the time, almost having their health deteriorate.

This, a lot of people have witnessed on hundreds of occasions.
And you guys just don't give a hoot!

Any attempt to regulate or offer suggestions on how to recognise the right of way would be met with through assault by the 'yan tauri' or other scumbags attached to the procession.

2. In gyallesu, guess what?
During one of your meeting with Sheikh,a whole street and adjoining ones were locked down. My good friend who had lived there for almost 30 years was denied access to his own house on his own street,by some so called security operatives brought from the moon.
Upon several hours of begging, he was let go only to receive another shocker: His son was in the house and noticed that the family car parked right infront of the house was mounted on by about 7 of your security operatives. He went to ask them to kindly unmount as their weight may cause damage to the auto machine....His reward for challenging them was a total beating of his life by your religious security guards(so cool I guess) and perhaps, maybe a dose of your own medicine was what the army gave you guys to taste.
My friend reported the matter to sheikh (who afterall was his neighbour and friend in A.B.U days...) immediately and requested the boys reprimanded.
Sheikhs response was that he was not in charge of those boys and thus cannot bring them to account.
My friend swore in his mind that those guys would meet a horrible payback from God(i am very sure they were amongst those 'wasted' by the army...very sad.

Isnt it eye opening to you guys that the Zaria indegenes were solely behind they army in their actions?
Why were the people not against the army as usual but rather supported them on their actions(isnt it unusual).
Simple, You guys trampled on almost everyone's freedom and they had no choice but to prefer a lesser evil(the army) to you guys.

It is my stance however, that the army officers who carried out extra judicial killings be brought to book and fully dealt with.

But my plea to you guys os that when the proscription(which is unlawful and a misguided action) is upturned(which it would be,insha Allah), you guys should have learnt your lessons and stop desisit from being lords and a law on everyone, with no law on yourselves.
Allah ya jikan duk wanda suka rasa rayukansu da Rahma, Ya kuma sa su shiga aljannatu firdausi....Amin!

Wassalam...!

Re: Abu Lecturer Narrates How Buhari Killed, Secretly Buried His 4 Undergrad Childre by EzeNri(m): 7:41am On Dec 31, 2017
Mallam Gwandu, I blame you for the loss of your kids. Why in the name of the Heavens would you still take you kids to the Sheikh, when you received an intelligence that the Islamic Movement is under FG's radar.

Anyway, there are about 5 million Shias predominantly in the NW, use your voters card in 2019 and do the needful. Because after 2019, if Buhari is returned and we continue hearing this kind of stories, na slap una go the receive here.

Re: Abu Lecturer Narrates How Buhari Killed, Secretly Buried His 4 Undergrad Childre by mrhowoto: 8:20am On Dec 31, 2017
EzeNri:
Mallam Gwandu, I blame you for the loss of your kids. Why in the name of the Heavens would you still take you kids to the Sheikh, when you received an intelligence that the Islamic Movement is under FG's radar.

Anyway, there are about 5 million Shias predominantly in the NW, use your voters card in 2019 and do the needful. Because after 2019, if Buhari is returned and we continue hearing this kind of stories, na slap una go the receive here.
True.

Re: Abu Lecturer Narrates How Buhari Killed, Secretly Buried His 4 Undergrad Childre by Flets: 8:36am On Dec 31, 2017
hardywaltz:
CorK and Bull story...

You agree there was a Zaria massacre
You agree humans were killed including youths and teenagers
You agree these dead youths presumably had parents

Now a parent comes forwards with the story about his massacred children...... pls what is cock and bull about the story?

Fools everywhere!!!!

Re: Abu Lecturer Narrates How Buhari Killed, Secretly Buried His 4 Undergrad Childre by Omeokachie: 8:59am On Dec 31, 2017
Karma is real.

Buhari will have a taste and feel of every evil he puts people through.

Killing and burying your citizens in mass graves...BTW some persons are starting to fall off okadas!
Re: Abu Lecturer Narrates How Buhari Killed, Secretly Buried His 4 Undergrad Childre by lastempero: 9:05am On Dec 31, 2017
The truth is that the government erred big time in handling the Shiites issue.there was no atom of humanity and my candid wish is that karma will visit anybody that orchestrated this evil.
Re: Abu Lecturer Narrates How Buhari Killed, Secretly Buried His 4 Undergrad Childre by Hector09(m): 9:22am On Dec 31, 2017
Am not a muslem oh but a friend of mine in zaira told me that the shie worshippers are horrible, that they dont pay when they enter public transport mostly bike men, but what goes around comes around buhari we taste the pains of losing a child,
Re: Abu Lecturer Narrates How Buhari Killed, Secretly Buried His 4 Undergrad Childre by acenazt: 9:37am On Dec 31, 2017
Hahahahaaahha so na member of Shi'a kaii No wonder buhari kill. Dem

Look At What A Yoruba Man Said About Igbos / BIAFRA: Don't Include Benin In Your Plans / Buhari’s Course Mate Reveals What Many Didn’t Know About Him - Vanguard

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75