Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,477 members, 7,850,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:49 AM

Abu Lecturer Narrates How Buhari Killed, Secretly Buried His 4 Undergrad Childre - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abu Lecturer Narrates How Buhari Killed, Secretly Buried His 4 Undergrad Childre (3334 Views)

How Buhari Killed My Only Brother – Nkem Owoh / How Dino Melaye Buried His Mother, Comfort Melaye In Grand Ceremony (Photos) / How Buhari Killed Plot To Extend Oyegun’s Tenure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Abu Lecturer Narrates How Buhari Killed, Secretly Buried His 4 Undergrad Childre by 7lives: 9:44am On Dec 31, 2017
Flets:

You agree there was a Zaria massacre
You agree humans were killed including youths and teenagers
You agree these dead youths presumably had parents

Now a parent comes forwards with the story about his massacred children...... pls what is cock and bull about the story?

Fools everywhere!!!!

I wish there were more of this in Kaduna and the entire North, everyone is afraid of these illiterates who called themselves HUSALAS.
I was born a Muslim, now a Christian, my people are the best kinds of Muslims you can chill with.
Islamic fundamentalism should not be allowed to prosper in this country.
Islam is a religion of peace, why are these miscreants disgracing their fellow law abiding and God fearing Muslims?.
God bless the NA for setting the people of Zaria free from the hands of THESE RELIGIOUS MISCREANTS.

1 Like

Re: Abu Lecturer Narrates How Buhari Killed, Secretly Buried His 4 Undergrad Childre by otokx(m): 11:01am On Dec 31, 2017
The man in question killed his Children, why did he not return to his house when he heard gunshots? Now he wants to bring in Buhari.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Hits The Ground Running In Washington DC / FG Declares Friday And Monday Public Holiday? / How Magu Was Almost Rough Handled On The Streets Before He Was Driven To The Vil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.