Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends (50773 Views)

Thread For Heavy Stakers That See Betting As Investment And Not Gambling / Will The Suspension Of All Sporting Activities Help Our Youth To Stop Betting? / How Do I Stop Betting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by giftedben: 11:46am On Jan 01, 2018
What are you guys saying? If you what to win in betting, you have to meet with oracles of betting. people who win betting are generally suspected of having, or known to have, ties to organized information. If last weekend of 2017, you didn't win even N5000, then forget it, you are just a tenant in betting shops.

1 Like

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by starwar(m): 11:46am On Jan 01, 2018
tunesoft:

I swear this game finish me......I swear man u fall my hand
broda I won cry dat day even Chelsea wey I carry straight win dem score am for 90mins im still score back
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by millionboi2: 11:47am On Jan 01, 2018
masterP042:
I quit last November. Lord all I ask, is for the grace to persevere, I pray not to give in to pressure, because I know that it's not by my power, so help me God
we are in d betting 2geda.

U must come back ooo

4 Likes

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by prettyboy5: 11:48am On Jan 01, 2018
ProsperMVE:
After losing much to the bookies
I adopted different methods, yet still lost,
2odds, 3odds , rollover, etc

I bought an eBook on betting 'THE KILLER BETTINE SYSTEM' since the my money started growing.

I ventured into fixed matches and got scammed severally but I didn't give up,
Finally I got a good source and I'm smiling everyday.

I decided to run a telegram channel creating VIP and free channel this December, and I have 13 VIP members @ 6k each
I also buy fixed matches @500$ daily and sale for 100€ daily to over 10 persons.
Do the maths and tell me if betting is not paying me more than my work as a Neolife distributor.
THE TRUTH IS THAT UNTUL YOU BEGIN SEEING BETTING AS INVESTMENT YOU WILL KEEP LOSING

You are just a bloody thief! Anyone who claims to have a VIP group for games is just a scammer, if you have games you are sure that would deliver by 100%, is it the 6k you wanna get from people that would help you better?

Because you don't wanna get rich alone right? How funny! I'm sure you would sell your house and stake on those your so called sure games and be making millions every week and would not need people's 6k.

I have never fallen victim to these sure fixed games folks because I know the logic behind it, some set are direct scammers and the others are permutation scammers.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by COdeGenesis: 11:48am On Jan 01, 2018
skytouch2:
Hi pep,

I discovered, there is no gain in patronizing all these betting companies as they gain while you lose heavily.
This year alone, I look back, and I recounted how much I have lost on betting alone this year. I think, is high time , one drop the idea.

Again, I haven't seen any bettors that made millions from betting to build houses or buy cars. Betting is like throwing one hard earned money into the lagoon.

What do you think people, betting is vain and waste of time .
lolz. All you need is self control. You took gambling as a source of living. I can relate. Maybe you play virtual. It's best you stop . You better off without bet9ja. Take the bold decision ,in fact stop watching football
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by God2man(m): 11:49am On Jan 01, 2018
It is a spiritual bondage, they need to go to prayer city for deliverance
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by GoodiOG(m): 11:49am On Jan 01, 2018
Clever660:
As for me i am not stopping.all i will do is to change strategies.as from tomorrow. 1.I will play nairabet instead of bet9ja.since i can withdraw 500 4rm nairabet not bet9ja dat is 5k .2.i will play only 2 & 3 odds.3.i will play only online.if u play d 2 shop & online.it is greed.u might loose both.4.my funding is 1k.i will start placing with 2h as d money progress i will increasd my stake.5 and last i will widraw always and make sure i am gaining.
Have u heard of 'Things Fall Apart' grin
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Jelal0007(m): 11:50am On Jan 01, 2018
skytouch2:

Mr , what do you have to say to Atalanta that casted my 7000 yesterday? I chose
Newcastle 1x
Roma 1x
Torino 1x
Atalanta 1x . 2.23odds. Cagliari bet Atalanta 2- 1. Can you say it greed that made me to choose 1x for Atalanta?
Same as me,I was on rollover bet strategy. I selected that game (1:0)H and yet they lost. I went 2 their FB age and insulted them wella.

10 Likes

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by wallarwallar(m): 11:50am On Jan 01, 2018
mikejj:
grin grin greedy minds will never win

Sorry for your life guy and stop deceiving yourself... show us the ticket you have won in 2017 plus how much you have invested and i will keep shut

1 Like

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Jelal0007(m): 11:51am On Jan 01, 2018
Clever660:
I Still see correct score for liverpool leicester 2-1 on d same websiteS.just imagine only d 3
Which site is that?
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 11:51am On Jan 01, 2018
Mike008:
Hehe.
Sometimes you feel like these bookmakers owe you money and you need to claim it back.
That makes to keep giving a shot, then another shot.
And when all hope seems lost, you sit and ponder, and then a new strategy comes to your head, and then you give it another shot, and on and on it goes.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with betting if you bet responsibly.
The bookmakers as unfair as they seem are only doing their business, and are not as evil as those who promise you "SURE ODDS" or "VIP" in exchange for cash.
To mitigate your loses, bet responsibly by adopting certain self-disciplinary rules.
E.g.
1. DO NOT PAY FOR "SURE ODDS". ITS PURE SCAM, AND YOU LOOSE MONEY EVEN BEFORE YOUR ACTUAL BET.

2. ONLY STAKE HIGH ON SINGLE BETS OR SMALL ODDS AND STAKE LOW ON ACCUMULATORS.

3. ONLY STAKE WITH YOUR SPARE MONEY AND NOT MONEY RESERVED FOR CERTAIN PROJECTS.

4. IF SOMEONE ENTRUSTS MONEY TO YOU DO NOT THINK VIRTUAL IS A QUICK MONEY DOUBLING SCHEME.
RUN
AWAY AS EAST AS YOU CAN.

5. AVOID VIRTUALS AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. Etc.

6. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A SOURCE OF INCOME, DO NOT BET.

Finally, Betting is pure luck, and no
strategy is foolproof.
DO NOT BET LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT. THIS WILL ONLY DRIVE YOU TO DEBTS AND MISERY.

If you adopt these strategies or employ yours, your loses will be mitigated.
Some people even spend more on recharge cards, internet and flexing without noticing.
BET RESPONSIBLY!

kati kati Lon so

a man in my area lost over 300k because man city didn't win crystal palace

what do you have to say about that

12 Likes

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by joepentwo(m): 11:53am On Jan 01, 2018
op. tank you....finally i cn stop gambling for life!
grin grin new bizness ideas pls...
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by GoodiOG(m): 11:53am On Jan 01, 2018
Freethought:

Well, Diff strokes for diff folks.. So dey say...

I haven't made millions from my bookie but I've made enuf hundreds of thousands to be able to acquire a 3 bedroom apartment and also furnished it

Planning to get a car this year dou...

And bfr yu ask.. Of course i did lose a couple of cash but my profits are far far more than my losses
Nwannem, can we hook up grin
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by IAMJojo(m): 11:55am On Jan 01, 2018
giftedben:
What are you guys saying? If you what to win in betting, you have to meet with oracles of betting. people who win betting are generally suspected of having, or known to have, ties to organized information. If last weekend of 2017, you didn't win even N5000, then forget it, you are just a tenant in betting shops.
U knw any oracle of betting,i dnt wnt to b a tenant dis year again,help a bro
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by BethRhema(m): 11:56am On Jan 01, 2018
Clever660:
Betting is good & it is also bad.the good side is when ur winnings is far bigger than ur loss.but it is bad when ur loss is bigger than ur winning.the best thing is to treat it as a business not gambling.2ndly some betters have buy cars & build house with it.Especially those dat won millions.if for e.g u got a right source 4 uk pool draw & u bought only 5 draws & u stake 2k on it .and they play u will win a million plus.that can buy whatever 4 u.some website are trying 2.i saw bunley,hudefield,brighton & newcastle as draw yesterday 4 website but i ignored it .and they draw
please which website
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 11:59am On Jan 01, 2018
COdeGenesis:

lolz. All you need is self control. You took gambling as a source of living. I can relate. Maybe you play virtual. It's best you stop . You better off without bet9ja. Take the bold decision ,in fact stop watching football
omo to stop watching football is impossible oh
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 01, 2018
Is it virtual or live games?As for me,i no lose or gain because I bet on live matches not virtual.Also stop transferring funds into your bet account You will lose it.I manage win 18k recently.Make few selections and stake high.Some of those bookmakers are tricking too.Dont bet with odds.It's not easy though.
skytouch2:
Hi pep,

I discovered, there is no gain in patronizing all these betting companies as they gain while you lose heavily.
This year alone, I look back, and I recounted how much I have lost on betting alone this year. I think, is high time , one drop the idea.

Again, I haven't seen any bettors that made millions from betting to build houses or buy cars. Betting is like throwing one hard earned money into the lagoon.

What do you think people, betting is vain and waste of time .
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by MossLuv: 11:59am On Jan 01, 2018
udemzyudex:

LOL.. I quit betting 5 years ago and I'm happy,on the long run the bookies will always win.

I remember reading Akin alabi post on nairaland here, he said we should bet for fun, I was surprise that if the owner of a betting company could post this, then thinking betting as a business is a waste of time.

Betting is just luck, even if you take 2weeks to predict a game, what will be will be.

To those saying bet on small odds once in a week or don't accumulate, bro that thing is sh1t.
Have tried different betting strategy and staking plans yet still run out of lose.

Have seen people accumulate more than 25 games and win millions, it's simply luck that's all.

As for me, I bet for fun. I can't stake more than 200, mostly I stake 100 and since I start betting last year I have won only twice 24k and 5k. and i can say that there is no sure game that one should put plenty money in expectations of winning millions. I don't feel bad at all when losing game code I only used my spare/meager amount of money to bet. But this year an thinking of quitting cos it use to chop my time for my business.

3 Likes

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by miclef86(m): 12:00pm On Jan 01, 2018
Guliver:
Beware of virtual soccer. DAT tin na ogbungwagwan

Virtual has dealt with me. my new resolution is to stop gambling this new year. I went to church to pray about it last night, that spirit behind virtual gambling must be caged. I have caged it In Jesus Name

4 Likes

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Megaflex(m): 12:00pm On Jan 01, 2018
Use flashscore.com on chrome browser, analyse games well before playing and you will never loose. I play 2odds everyday, with the help of some apps and so far I have won more games than lose. I started with 1k and so far I have had more wins than loses and my Merrybet account is still blinking good. Don't be greedy when betting and you'll be okay

4 Likes

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 01, 2018
momodub:
Warning betting can be addictive. So bet responsibly or quit .Don William sing am know when to pack up.when you srart chasing your lost then they will finish you.
It's Kenny Rogers not Don Williams

3 Likes

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by poweredcom(m): 12:02pm On Jan 01, 2018
see whaha llo infact am starting my first bet now i wan book am now...una de feed me....nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by blues343(m): 12:03pm On Jan 01, 2018
skytouch2:

Mr , what do you have to say to Atalanta that casted my 7000 yesterday? I chose
Newcastle 1x
Roma 1x
Torino 1x
Atalanta 1x . 2.23odds. Cagliari bet Atalanta 2- 1. Can you say it greed that made me to choose 1x for Atalanta?
Guy smtimes because Atalanta are in form doesn't mean dey will beat dia opponent even at home.. dere many beta options aside d Atalanta's game Yesterday... for example no red card in Man City game instead of win to dem because I no many Pole blived dey will win..... Most pple lose because dey Gamble dey don't bet

5 Likes

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Emmyg50002: 12:03pm On Jan 01, 2018
Oga mi,i stopped watching føtbal d day i started playing bet,wish i can go back to dat for just d fun,dis is because i cannot watch any game i stake on,i would just have a heart attack

7 Likes

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by GoodiOG(m): 12:03pm On Jan 01, 2018
When i stopped betting was when i played 10 games of less than 1.10 odd, all came out to be 5.78 odd when i staked 200#...Total winning was #1860.... guess what, it cut. If not of some friends, i would have committed suicide

6 Likes

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Maspeky(m): 12:04pm On Jan 01, 2018
Typically, the characteristics of an addictive gambler are as follows: *uses denial and lies to cover for the magnitude of the gambling addiction. * may engage in illegal behavior to finance gambling. * may become co-dependent and rely on others for money and emotional needs.
A gambling DISORDER is characterized by: *A preoccupation with gambling *The perceived inability to cut back or control one's gambling *Irritability or restlessness when one tries to cut back or stop gambling *Risking more money to reach the same levels of excitement as before *Gambling to escape problems or depression "Chasing" gambling losses with more gambling to try to make up for them *Deceiving family and friends with regard to gambling habits *Risking or losing jobs or relationships because of gambling *Relying on others for the financial needs caused by gambling

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by captain89: 12:05pm On Jan 01, 2018
Clever660:
Betting is good & it is also bad.the good side is when ur winnings is far bigger than ur loss.but it is bad when ur loss is bigger than ur winning.the best thing is to treat it as a business not gambling.2ndly some betters have buy cars & build house with it.Especially those dat won millions.if for e.g u got a right source 4 uk pool draw & u bought only 5 draws & u stake 2k on it .and they play u will win a million plus.that can buy whatever 4 u.some website are trying 2.i saw bunley,hudefield,brighton & newcastle as draw yesterday 4 website but i ignored it .and they draw
....which site is that, let me check it out...what is the name of the site
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Princefrankie1(m): 12:05pm On Jan 01, 2018
davillian:
Once u re desperate gamble would humble you.
I don't know if anybody has been playing city to win and over 1.5 since bgning of season.
You would have made lots of money by now.

Only play Single.

LOL. What are the odds for that option for Manchester City? The highest they have had for that bet option is 1.17 except for when they played against the top 5 teams. Of which you wouldn't have been too confident to bet.

So now, how much will you stake on an odd of 1.17 for a combined selection like Win and over? To win that bet,, they have to win, and they have to score more than a goal and yet the odd is 1.17. Smh

For eg, if you stake that game with a 100grand, that gives you 117, 000. 17, 000 profit with a risk of a 100grand? And how sure are you they wouldn't play out a 0.0 or 1.0 the next game?

Bookies work on your psychology with odds. So you see a fixture, you look at the odds, and you get scared. The odds are too small and you can't win anything reasonable with it. So you go for a riskier option with bigger odds. That's where the losses come from.

Believe me bruv, the bookies have ruined football betting with low odds. That's why people lose too much by trying to accumulate.

People talk about 2odds, but I tell you something, before you can have 2odds this days, you must have accumulated 3 or 4 games. Except you wana take huge risks on a single game with 2odds, which is usually very unlikely to win.

So, do the maths, whichever way we approach the game, the bookies will always win. If you are winning now, they will surely take back that money you have won and leave you in debts. Even if it takes a year or two or three, at the end, the Bookies always come out victorious.

As sad as that is, it is the truth and it's time people begin to acknowledge that.

This is my contribution to this wonderful advise by the OP.

May the turn of calendar bring us success unprecedented.

Happy new year y'all

6 Likes

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by uthlaw: 12:06pm On Jan 01, 2018
okeladey20:
betting is seriously evil, av wasted my December alawee on betting, I dnt know how I will survive January now before they pay another. probability of winning a bet is too low even single bets
same thing here.
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by captain89: 12:10pm On Jan 01, 2018
giftedben:
...which site u dey use get your game
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 01, 2018
adegeye38:
Run away from Virtual with all your might, its evil, you can never ever win or gain, it is rigged for you to lose

But if you take away greed, and you look at it as a business, and you do your research very well, and you find a outlook that pays, and invest wisely, you will be guaranteed an 100% gains on investment every month, and then it stops being gambling or betting it becomes a 100% guaranteed way to make income with even better guaranteed chances of gaining than Forex trading and Stock exchange

but only extremely few people knows these stuff, not up to 3 in the whole world!!

and the investment outlook that works for me am 100% sure am d only one that knows and does it in the whole world!

guy help a brother na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos / Sani Kaita Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today / Lionel Messi Reveals Why He Didn’t Watch Champions League Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.