Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends (50785 Views)

Thread For Heavy Stakers That See Betting As Investment And Not Gambling / Will The Suspension Of All Sporting Activities Help Our Youth To Stop Betting? / How Do I Stop Betting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 01, 2018
prettyboy5:

You are just a bloody thief! Anyone who claims to have a VIP group for games is just a scammer, if you have games you are sure that would deliver by 100%, is it the 6k you wanna get from people that would help you better?

Because you don't wanna get rich alone right? How funny! I'm sure you would sell your house and stake on those your so called sure games and be making millions every week and would not need people's 6k.

I have never fallen victim to these sure fixed games folks because I know the logic behind it, some set are direct scammers and the others are permutation scammers.
Easy bro
Killer betting system is 7k and is written by someone who make money from betting more than I do
Why does he need to sell them while he is making millions out of betting .
To be a successful business man, every penny matters a lot. Ask dangote
And for those calling me a thief if you are on telegram I will give you access to my VIP free so that you see my stuff
Overprectiveness cause you to lose opportunities
Be wise
I will create a thread for this discussion
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by bestpunterever: 3:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
SeyiAyorinde:

just registered with bonanza win and couldn't get that hayrick to be score option... can u please put me through on how to get it?
not all league. Premiership and popular league check eg liverpool.
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Bluffly: 3:55pm On Jan 01, 2018
okeladey20:
betting is seriously evil, av wasted my December alawee on betting, I dnt know how I will survive January now before they pay another. probability of winning a bet is too low even single bets
When you can stake 50 to win at least 10k or more with proper maths, and observation of trend
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by SeyiAyorinde(m): 3:58pm On Jan 01, 2018
bestpunterever:
not all league. Premiership and popular league check eg liverpool.
seen...please check ur pm
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by actrinity(m): 4:02pm On Jan 01, 2018
skytouch2:
Hi pep,

I discovered, there is no gain in patronizing all these betting companies as they gain while you lose heavily.
This year alone, I look back, and I recounted how much I have lost on betting alone this year. I think, is high time , one drop the idea.

Again, I haven't seen any bettors that made millions from betting to build houses or buy cars. Betting is like throwing one hard earned money into the lagoon.

What do you think people, betting is vain and waste of time .
There is no evil in betting. It's a game of luck. It makes people rich while it makes people poor also. That U've never win doesn't mean others don't win. In fact, many people sees it as last resort. The highest winner so far is in my area at Onitsha; 43.6million. Just pray to god of gambler to favour you & change ur story this new year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by bestpunterever: 4:05pm On Jan 01, 2018
SeyiAyorinde:
seen...please check ur pm
av check but I see nothing
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by SeyiAyorinde(m): 4:08pm On Jan 01, 2018
bestpunterever:
av check but I see nothing
can I have ur digits or kindly message me on Whatsapp 080* I need to discuss with u
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by uvalued(m): 4:26pm On Jan 01, 2018
Automatic3444:
As for me I am not stopping betting.. It is a game..before u start betting be very sure of ur forecasting.. Be updated about football.. Learn to reshuffle ur tickets ..don't accumulate ur ticket...don't trust a particular team because any thine can happen..learn to follow mind and sometimes listen to people opinion

Noted and learning

*Learn to reshuffle ur tickets ..
* don't accumulate ur ticket...
* don't trust a particular team because any thine can happen..
* learn to follow mind and sometimes listen to people opinion

by the way won 5k from 100...will use the advice above for the remaining 4k remaining
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by uvalued(m): 4:28pm On Jan 01, 2018
Fucktensei:
I dumped football and moved over to basketball.. I doubt if match fixing exist in basketball .. truth is that, 1.45 odds raised to the power of 10 is 41 odds and raised to the power of 20 is 1687 odds or there about... What I discovered is that under enters more than over, just stick with teams you know e g If Riesen Ludwigsburg and Bayern Munich FC is playing as a basketball team, we all know that that game will go over 161.5 points and Bayern Munich wins HT/FT...so you see... Study basketball and you'll make it, I dumped football for good! Waiting for FIBA world cup too.. I played those games with 3k each and won 47k and 68k respectively.. basketball is the best sports for betting! cheesy

Leave football alone o! Football is a stupid game full of irregular patterns of playing unlike basketball that has regular pattern

Pls would like a simple training to follow... just the basics and what to watch out for and i will take it up from there thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by uvalued(m): 4:29pm On Jan 01, 2018
Mike008:

BAD MARKET!
[b]Like I said, no strategy is foolproof.
Plus that's lack of discipline.
If I must stake over 300k on the surest of bets, I must have made a profit of 600k+ on betting or [/b]something else.
That's BETTING WITH SPARE MONEY

Betting is pure luck.
How about those that have won thousands with just 100 or 200?
Luck not genius.
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by uvalued(m): 4:29pm On Jan 01, 2018
ProsperMVE:

Easy bro
Killer betting system is 7k and is written by someone who make money from betting more than I do
Why does he need to sell them while he is making millions out of betting .
To be a successful business man, every penny matters a lot. Ask dangote
And for those calling me a thief if you are on telegram I will give you access to my VIP free so that you see my stuff
Overprectiveness cause you to lose opportunities
Be wise
I will create a thread for this discussion

pls mention me when u do
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by uvalued(m): 4:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
tzoracle:
over 7.5 and 9.5 corner stake 10,000. play mlb, nfl and nhl stake 1000 single. betting is easy if you're not greedy. I once bet 10k on bbc sport personality of the year and had returns, soccer isn't the only sport available

what is mlb?
and is nfl and nhl like football? please kindly give a basic understanding and i wiill take from there thanks
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by emperortony: 4:33pm On Jan 01, 2018
God2man:
It is a spiritual bondage, they need to go to prayer city for deliverance
No need to go anywhere for deliverance!!! When they run into debt dem go stop!!!! Dem dey tell person!!
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by uvalued(m): 4:34pm On Jan 01, 2018
baddooski:
For those who are yet to win a bet with these bookmakers, Open 1xbet account and start playing a rollover bet of 1.2 or 1.3 odd for 30days starting with 1k...... Options like Team A to score 3 goals in a row has odd of 1.3 to 1.4 while player to score hatrick ranges from 1.2 to 1.25odd ......One need to be Smart in order to beat the bookmakers.

i think bet9ja will close if people discover this oprion...will see to it

2 Likes

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by uvalued(m): 4:35pm On Jan 01, 2018
Automatic3444:
Big thanks to who brought this topic
Nothing come easy.. So don't expect to be winning everyday..always check lives scores and be updated about football. Always listen to ur inner voice..always becareful of ur selection.. [b]After playing ur ticket learn to reshuffle.. [/b]With tips my dear u willbfly high

yes the op tried and trully am learning from the woe-mongers and the winners alike and learning some good tips like urs thanks
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by uvalued(m): 4:37pm On Jan 01, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
my friend betting may be good or bad but it all depends on how you bet....being addicted can be a habit to overcome but from my own experience betting has been a blessing to me...others may have varrying responses to their experinces but its always best to use what works best for you....I have gain more than enough from betting...here I mean nairabet...
I heard about and join nairabet on Sept 2, 2011 and hit 102k two days after. ...since then it has been stories...ask nairabet of the username valentine202......I have use N50 to win 321k, N100 to win 149k, N50 to win N704k, etc...google valentine uwakwe bet win 2014, you will seeall this testimonies...the bad thing theire is we all want to hit millions with N100 or N50 which may not be possible attimes....we also tend to accumulate matches thinking the much they are, the better and the bigger the returns....that's the mistake...and again don't place all your bets in one single league, select from different leagues...and make it by playing only 4 games only. ...I play over 0,5 goals in first half.....I select just 4 or 5 games and with 5k, am sure of Saturday/ Sunday weekend money.....attimes change ur style of betting and try fewer options....
search Google for "online betting betting secret for begginers and starter", lets change your perspective...its best you start winning them small small than losing big....Happy new year

happy new year to u too and i got your idea thanks

1 Like

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by uvalued(m): 4:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
GoodiOG:
When i stopped betting was when i played 10 games of less than 1.10 odd, all came out to be 5.78 odd when i staked 200#...Total winning was #1860.... guess what, it cut. If not of some friends, i would have committed suicide

ha easy bros... i have learnt from the post here let not betting be your sole... get a job first and let it be a side chick if u understand what i mean... any way good to know u quit but find a job pls

1 Like

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Harrygow263(m): 4:45pm On Jan 01, 2018
Bro Abeg Bless Me With Fixed Games Na. 08145369907 Bet Don Wreck My Life
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by lereinter(m): 4:47pm On Jan 01, 2018
bigiyaro:
me i see bettin as an expence, people spend alot on alcohol, prostitutes, drugs n other bulshyts, i rada spend on bettin i might get sometin back
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 01, 2018
Uhmm
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by sewengeezy(m): 4:56pm On Jan 01, 2018
Clever660:
I Still see correct score for liverpool leicester 2-1 on d same websiteS.just imagine only d 3
pls name the website..
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Zico5(m): 5:04pm On Jan 01, 2018
baddooski:
visit 1xbet, they have such options and others like substitute player to score 2 goals, a team to score 3 goals in a row, player to score hatrick, brace, you go eat tire bro.
I'm finding it difficult to register on 1xbet using Android phone. is there any other application for registration there.
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by kalu61(m): 5:06pm On Jan 01, 2018
4K for 1.20 odds.hmm

1 Like

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by sircrabo: 5:14pm On Jan 01, 2018
forinclay:
Well let me share my own experiences with the bookies here. To begin with I play NO RED CARD in all my games. I play daily 4 odds with it and I stake heavy. Now in bet9ja the odd for NO RED CARD is 1.19. To make it 4 odd I need 8 of those games. So 1.19*1.19*1.19(into eight places) gives me my 4 odd. Since this option is available only in the five major leagues I.e england, Spain, Germany, Italy and France I do certain permutations. If in a particular week I pick one game per league that will be total of 5 but I need 3 more. I now go to england championship pick one add another from Germany, Spain and england(top divisions). So in my ticket of four odd carrying 8 NO RED CARD I will end up with something like
Germany 2
England premier 1
England championship 1
Spain 2
Italy 1
France 1
Sometimes the German can be 1 and england 2 same with Spain. But France and Italy always carry 1 each. I start with N500 on Fridays. Select the 4 odd and do the maths
N500*4 = 2k
Saturday 2k*4= 8k
Sunday 8k*4=32k(that's the minimum I make in a week)
So entering the new week on a sound footing. If you want to succeed in sports betting please try as much as possible to eliminate greed. Stake big to win extra big. Don't have the mentality of using N100 to win N10m it rarely happens. Also do a lot of research, check and check again. Also remember romans 9:16. I typed this while watching cheeeve hope it made sense. Call me on 08144134179 on Thursdays for further guidance and intelligence sharing. Wishing all Nigerians a prosperous 2018!!!

I used same strategy earlier this year b4 I quit betting completely. If I may ask, does it really favor you? I remembered some games I didn't expect still had red card.

Is there a way to know the games with low chances of red card Share your ideas with me, I will try my hands on it later in the year.

2 Likes

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by hedonistical: 5:15pm On Jan 01, 2018
Jirate:
When I Saw These Tickets on Nairaland, I said to myself, Quitters don Win AND I Won’t Stop till I make my Millions…….

1…B914RQRWQRCQA-2023991
2…B943RWEQESWSC-2340405
3….B95RCTQQECCC-2450901
https://www.nairaland.com/3998699/president-buharis-aircraft-live-tracking/5#59640364
With only N800, Someone won well over 74 Million Naira.

These codes no longer work. How can we see the games he played and so forth?

1 Like

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Zico5(m): 5:17pm On Jan 01, 2018
FX:
what is this . My brother there is free money out there only if you can change your strategy.
which betting platform is this pls
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by MissKerebete(m): 5:23pm On Jan 01, 2018
Guliver:
Beware of virtual soccer. DAT tin na ogbungwagwan
Fast Killer
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by emmayayodeji(m): 5:23pm On Jan 01, 2018
yeyerolling:
shocked just checked my account. I deposited 654k last year and withdrew 386k. Chisos christ

Please how do you check this?
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 01, 2018
sircrabo:

I used same strategy earlier this year b4 I quit betting completely. If I may ask, does it really favor you? I remembered some games I didn't expect still had red card.

Is there a way to know the games with low chances of red card Share your ideas with me, I will try my hands on it later in the year.

Nothing in bet is 100% sure... The way you are talking as if all game will be red card proof... Do you do research before picking game?
Do you check the refree statistics before picking game?
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by uvalued(m): 5:36pm On Jan 01, 2018
Princefrankie1:

LOL. What are the odds for that option for Manchester City? The highest they have had for that bet option is 1.17 except for when they played against the top 5 teams. Of which you wouldn't have been too confident to bet.

So now, how much will you stake on an odd of 1.17 for a combined selection like Win and over? To win that bet,, they have to win, and they have to score more than a goal and yet the odd is 1.17. Smh

For eg, if you stake that game with a 100grand, that gives you 117, 000. 17, 000 profit with a risk of a 100grand? And how sure are you they wouldn't play out a 0.0 or 1.0 the next game?

Bookies work on your psychology with odds. So you see a fixture, you look at the odds, and you get scared. The odds are too small and you can't win anything reasonable with it. So you go for a riskier option with bigger odds. That's where the losses come from.

Believe me bruv, the bookies have ruined football betting with low odds. That's why people lose too much by trying to accumulate.

People talk about 2odds, but I tell you something, before you can have 2odds this days, you must have accumulated 3 or 4 games. Except you wana take huge risks on a single game with 2odds, which is usually very unlikely to win.

So, do the maths, whichever way we approach the game, the bookies will always win. If you are winning now, they will surely take back that money you have won and leave you in debts. Even if it takes a year or two or three, at the end, the Bookies always come out victorious.

As sad as that is, it is the truth and it's time people being to acknowledge that.

This is my contribution to this wonderful advise by the OP.

May the turn of calendar bring us success unprecedented.

Happy new year y'all

hmm
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by uvalued(m): 5:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
giftedben:

I understand were you are going. When betting a game you have to go for a value bet. Statistics matters a lot. Have you noticed mancity score loads of goal when playing at home then an away match. When last did Liverpool win a game with a 1-0. The same applies to Chelsea fc, they hardly loose a home game. We can go on and on on this but what I can guarantee you is you would win more and loss less.

hello what indices one should use to determine a "value bet"?

also how can one use statistics to help one make an informed decision? which site do you recommend to get such statistics from.. thanks
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Tonez007(m): 5:43pm On Jan 01, 2018
loving this thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Sani Kaita Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today / Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos / Lionel Messi Reveals Why He Didn’t Watch Champions League Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.