Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends (50771 Views)

Thread For Heavy Stakers That See Betting As Investment And Not Gambling / Will The Suspension Of All Sporting Activities Help Our Youth To Stop Betting? / How Do I Stop Betting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by adetony244(m): 2:21pm On Jan 01, 2018
udemejack:
Apart from that,it somehow seem to me as if that thing is being controlled evil, i have never been comfortable playing it and i have never won even a kobo before.this year marks the end of that nonsense.
betting is not evil. the thing is that you will always want to bet more with the hope that you'll win next time, unfortunately, that next time may take too long to come. at the end of the day, you would have lost more than you've gained.
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by baddooski: 2:22pm On Jan 01, 2018
Zico5:

No own goal? there is nothing like that from bookies o. pls can u show me where we have such on bet9ja and nairabet
visit 1xbet, they have such options and others like substitute player to score 2 goals, a team to score 3 goals in a row, player to score hatrick, brace, you go eat tire bro.
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by SeyiAyorinde(m): 2:25pm On Jan 01, 2018
baddooski:
visit 1xbet, they have such options and others like substitute player to score 2 goals, a team to score 3 goals in a row, player to score hatrick, brace, you go eat tire bro.
hello,I have issue with my 1xbet account. Though I opened it a long time ago but as never been used...I need Lil tutorial
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by udemzyudex(m): 2:28pm On Jan 01, 2018
Rejoice5000:
its luck wen God of soccer open ur page;my customer JUDE by name won 10million 500thausand wit just 200naira:

You can imagine the numbers of game he accumulated.
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by baddooski: 2:28pm On Jan 01, 2018
SeyiAyorinde:

hello,I have issue with my 1xbet account. Though I opened it a long time ago but as never been used...I need Lil tutorial
Its best u contact "idroid", he's a rookie when it comes to 1xbet.
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Automatic3444(m): 2:29pm On Jan 01, 2018
Dear betting is good...u have to calculate very well before staking ur money..if u want to be winning always don't accumulate ur ticket.. Site like statarea.com is good in predictions..betting is better than alcohol and womanizing without no return...
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by swaggprofessor(m): 2:32pm On Jan 01, 2018
skytouch2:
Hi pep,

I discovered, there is no gain in patronizing all these betting companies as they gain while you lose heavily.
This year alone, I look back, and I recounted how much I have lost on betting alone this year. I think, is high time , one drop the idea.

Again, I haven't seen any bettors that made millions from betting to build houses or buy cars. Betting is like throwing one hard earned money into the lagoon.

What do you think people, betting is vain and waste of time .
that 1 Na ur own. If e bad for u no mean say e bad
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by tzoracle: 2:38pm On Jan 01, 2018
over 7.5 and 9.5 corner stake 10,000. play mlb, nfl and nhl stake 1000 single. betting is easy if you're not greedy. I once bet 10k on bbc sport personality of the year and had returns, soccer isn't the only sport available

4 Likes

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by baddooski: 2:38pm On Jan 01, 2018
For those who are yet to win a bet with these bookmakers, Open 1xbet account and start playing a rollover bet of 1.2 or 1.3 odd for 30days starting with 1k...... Options like Team A to score 3 goals in a row has odd of 1.3 to 1.4 while player to score hatrick ranges from 1.2 to 1.25odd......One need to be Smart in order to beat the bookmakers.

3 Likes

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by effiong2017: 2:40pm On Jan 01, 2018
Delaw135:
from whichever angle we look at it,betting is bad and evil, I have adopted several strategies to defeat bookies but I can tell u that on the longrun it is the bookies that will be profited from it because nothing is sure in betting,henceforth I have decided to quit betting and since I've quitted, I'm living happily and meetin up needs...
whosoever opened a business, opens it for profits.... lobatan

1 Like

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Automatic3444(m): 2:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
Big thanks to who brought this topic
Nothing come easy.. So don't expect to be winning everyday..always check lives scores and be updated about football. Always listen to ur inner voice..always becareful of ur selection.. After playing ur ticket learn to reshuffle.. With tips my dear u willbfly high
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by FX(m): 2:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
brown3:
withdrawing from bet365 is the major issue why i dont have bet365 account.
How is it an issue. Once your account is verified, you get your funds after 3 to 4 working days. Fund your account using your dollar master card or visa card. It's so easy like ABC
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
my friend betting may be good or bad but it all depends on how you bet....being addicted can be a habit to overcome but from my own experience betting has been a blessing to me...others may have varrying responses to their experinces but its always best to use what works best for you....I have gain more than enough from betting...here I mean nairabet...
I heard about and join nairabet on Sept 2, 2011 and hit 102k two days after. ...since then it has been stories...ask nairabet of the username valentine202......I have use N50 to win 321k, N100 to win 149k, N50 to win N704k, etc...google valentine uwakwe bet win 2014, you will seeall this testimonies...the bad thing theire is we all want to hit millions with N100 or N50 which may not be possible attimes....we also tend to accumulate matches thinking the much they are, the better and the bigger the returns....that's the mistake...and again don't place all your bets in one single league, select from different leagues...and make it by playing only 4 games only. ...I play over 0,5 goals in first half.....I select just 4 or 5 games and with 5k, am sure of Saturday/ Sunday weekend money.....attimes change ur style of betting and try fewer options....
search Google for "online betting betting secret for begginers and starter", lets change your perspective...its best you start winning them small small than losing big....Happy new year

3 Likes

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by bestpunterever: 2:44pm On Jan 01, 2018
baddooski:
1Xbet is a scam, they will never pay ur money if u win.

3 Likes

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by bestpunterever: 2:47pm On Jan 01, 2018
baddooski:
For those who are yet to win a bet with these bookmakers, Open 1xbet account and start playing a rollover bet of 1.2 or 1.3 odd for 30days starting with 1k...... Options like Team A to score 3 goals in a row has odd of 1.3 to 1.4 while player to score hatrick ranges from 1.2 to 1.25odd......One need to be Smart in order to beat the bookmakers.
1xbet is a scam, they will never pay if u win.

3 Likes

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by FX(m): 2:49pm On Jan 01, 2018
Zico5:

No own goal? there is nothing like that from bookies o. pls can u show me where we have such on bet9ja and nairabet
what is this . My brother there is free money out there only if you can change your strategy.

2 Likes

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Automatic3444(m): 2:50pm On Jan 01, 2018
As for me I am not stopping betting.. It is a game..before u start betting be very sure of ur forecasting.. Be updated about football.. Learn to reshuffle ur tickets ..don't accumulate ur ticket...don't trust a particular team because any thine can happen..learn to follow mind and sometimes listen to people opinion
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by baddooski: 2:51pm On Jan 01, 2018
bestpunterever:
1xbet is a scam, they will never pay if u win.
lol, they will never pay?, which of the 1xbet are you talking about? Is it the russian site?
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by SeyiAyorinde(m): 2:58pm On Jan 01, 2018
baddooski:
under where will I get these options in 1xbet?
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Orpe7(m): 3:03pm On Jan 01, 2018
skytouch2:
Hi pep,

I discovered, there is no gain in patronizing all these betting companies as they gain while you lose heavily.
This year alone, I look back, and I recounted how much I have lost on betting alone this year. I think, is high time , one drop the idea.

Again, I haven't seen any bettors that made millions from betting to build houses or buy cars. Betting is like throwing one hard earned money into the lagoon.

What do you think people, betting is vain and waste of time .

Na u wan buy house for lekki over night na.
Dont stop keep trying
Ur house is a another bet close by grin

1 Like

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Fucktensei: 3:15pm On Jan 01, 2018
I dumped football and moved over to basketball.. I doubt if match fixing exist in basketball .. truth is that, 1.45 odds raised to the power of 10 is 41 odds and raised to the power of 20 is 1687 odds or there about... What I discovered is that under enters more than over, just stick with teams you know e g If Riesen Ludwigsburg and Bayern Munich FC is playing as a basketball team, we all know that that game will go over 161.5 points and Bayern Munich wins HT/FT...so you see... Study basketball and you'll make it, I dumped football for good! Waiting for FIBA world cup too.. I played those games with 3k each and won 47k and 68k respectively.. basketball is the best sports for betting! cheesy

Leave football alone o! Football is a stupid game full of irregular patterns of playing unlike basketball that has regular pattern

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by bestpunterever: 3:15pm On Jan 01, 2018
baddooski:
even bonanza win here in nigeria has it, they even have hatrick to be score, yes or no.
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by forinclay: 3:18pm On Jan 01, 2018
Yes please. Feel free to chat me up that is my WhatsApp number
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by bestpunterever: 3:19pm On Jan 01, 2018
baddooski:
lol, they will never pay?, which of the 1xbet are you talking about? Is it the russian site?
yes. They close my account.
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Lhimeet(m): 3:20pm On Jan 01, 2018
dubai4eva:
These names below are gamblers and they have sent me pm begging me money, I will advise you to leave betting cry Lhimeet, ifeelgood, ddestiny20, tubolancer, olahajayi, PHILipu1, Tpappie, clerkent, finest0007, CHINE55, Ayesa, freshboy88, kulz, achu442, tojahh, Bioboy1213, onisler, Kathyl, Addme, Nelsizzy, jonathan111, sarafa68, Funsina, hatbricker, Beedude, PLATO1U, Sobandemojisola, officialfestus, emijo, Saintpaul2477, Jay95, Solomon17, Onaswu, LaClicKLaBenDin, PaulDBN, franzeezco, illegalking, IamSantafe, JamesReacher, Kanurii, niyiforeal, greatmutt64, Ensho, Ogbeniayo and OrganicSoup
Get sense Bro...Stop trying hard to gain my attention...I didn't and have never mailed you before...Be careful!

1 Like

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Mike008(m): 3:20pm On Jan 01, 2018
Eastatlantaniqqa:

kati kati Lon so

a man in my area lost over 300k because man city didn't win crystal palace

what do you have to say about that

BAD MARKET!
Like I said, no strategy is foolproof.
Plus that's lack of discipline.
If I must stake over 300k on the surest of bets, I must have made a profit of 600k+ on betting or something else.
That's BETTING WITH SPARE MONEY

Betting is pure luck.
How about those that have won thousands with just 100 or 200?
Luck not genius.
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Kingbettips: 3:24pm On Jan 01, 2018
Search for good source your problems in bet z over

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Aboki1991: 3:29pm On Jan 01, 2018
Dats wat u get wen u tink u can use 100 naira to win billion.
��

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by baddooski: 3:30pm On Jan 01, 2018
bestpunterever:
yes. They close my account.
perhaps you broke their rules, why not mail their c/c?
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by SeyiAyorinde(m): 3:30pm On Jan 01, 2018
bestpunterever:
even bonanza win here in nigeria has it, they even have hatrick to be score, yes or no.
just registered with bonanza win and couldn't get that hayrick to be score option... can u please put me through on how to get it?
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Jelal0007(m): 3:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
alexistaiwo:
D matter no funny oo....I just had 2 clear dem wella.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos / Sani Kaita Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today / Lionel Messi Reveals Why He Didn’t Watch Champions League Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.