Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,092 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Buhari Appoints Board Members For Privatised Company - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Board Members For Privatised Company (26892 Views)

Buhari Swears In Board Members Of North-East Development Commission (Photos) / NSITF: Buhari Appoints Board Members Of Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund / Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Board Members For Privatised Company by Onechancearmy(m): 7:26pm On Dec 31, 2017
omenkaLives:
This is totally indefensible!

Na wetin I take my eye see?!? Omenkalives?!? Thank God for ur life O! Dem talk say Fulani herdsmen behead somebody called Omenka at Benue state. Tank God say no be you. Shey you no dey do BMC again?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Board Members For Privatised Company by kelib: 7:34pm On Dec 31, 2017
all they want z rush n appoint pple to fill d offices n all r base on political motives, in Nigeria today competency z dead n gone.
Re: Buhari Appoints Board Members For Privatised Company by bejeria101(m): 7:35pm On Dec 31, 2017
Grand comedian of the federal republic GCFR!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Board Members For Privatised Company by shukuokukobambi: 7:35pm On Dec 31, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
because of buhari medical vacation, so he was not able to order the released of the list

Yeah I know but it doesn't speak well. Why that list was delayed was for political considerations as party loyalists wanted a piece of the action but it's embarrassing the presidency now. It could have been avoided if it was delegated to whomever
Re: Buhari Appoints Board Members For Privatised Company by devour129: 7:35pm On Dec 31, 2017
shukuokukobambi:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

The goofing is on another level. At this rate, Abba Kyari and Mamman Daura will soon be nominated into the board of GLOBACOM by Buhari. The FG is on a roll mehn!! cheesy
my anger is why are we not angry enough to shut down this government? If we wait till 2019 , they might wreck an irreparable damage ! We need to move NOW

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Board Members For Privatised Company by iswallker(m): 7:36pm On Dec 31, 2017
Daviddson:
This Cable and their unending gaffes. Have they done their own findings to be sure the concessioning agreement may not have "dis-empowered" the FG from appointing a board for the firm. This was the same way they said Yusuf had been flown abroad - giving in depth details of how he was wheeled to the plane, only to retract it a day after.

So what's the concessionnaire there for...

Decoration.....

Re: Buhari Appoints Board Members For Privatised Company by dy27(m): 7:37pm On Dec 31, 2017
Re: Buhari Appoints Board Members For Privatised Company by Praktikals(m): 7:39pm On Dec 31, 2017
Decibel:
Appointment of dead People: Buhari running an all-inclusive Government - Lai Mohammed grin
I am a die-hard Buhari fan, but the bolded cracked me up
grin
Decibel:
Appointment of dead People: Buhari running an all-inclusive Government - Lai Mohammed grin
I am a die-hard Buhari fan, but the bolded cracked me up

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Board Members For Privatised Company by GoodGovernance: 7:40pm On Dec 31, 2017
Are you people not tired of all these nonsensical error finding business?

You guys behave like very starved poultry chicken,always ever ready and very fast at picking up the next available grain on the floor,whether poisonous or not.

It's like any negative report about the government,is food for you?

Read more about NIOMCO and management @ https://niomco.gov.ng/

Perpetual wailers,I hail thee oooo....

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Board Members For Privatised Company by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 31, 2017
DieBuhari:

You even used a healthy cow to describe them...
Re: Buhari Appoints Board Members For Privatised Company by chiefoboh1(m): 7:43pm On Dec 31, 2017
what did we do wrong to deserve this from buhari?
Re: Buhari Appoints Board Members For Privatised Company by donnaD(f): 7:47pm On Dec 31, 2017
where is sarriki and co,abeg I dey wait for una comments oo.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Board Members For Privatised Company by Enemyofpeace: 7:52pm On Dec 31, 2017
We don enter one chance
Re: Buhari Appoints Board Members For Privatised Company by Reptyle(m): 7:55pm On Dec 31, 2017
GoodGovernance:
Are you people not tired of all these nonsensical error finding business?

You guys behave like very starved poultry chicken,always ever ready and very fast at picking up the next available grain on the floor,whether poisonous or not.

It's like any negative report about the government,is food for you?

Read more about NIOMCO and management @ https://niomco.gov.ng/

Perpetual wailers,I hail thee oooo....

Why don't you allow these people enjoy their circus in peace? grin

I love reading through threads like this where you see the sheer ignorance of the average Nigerian youth on full display.

Cable Newspaper need to carry out more investigations before publishing stories.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Board Members For Privatised Company by GoodGovernance: 7:58pm On Dec 31, 2017
donnaD:
where is sarriki and co,abeg I dey wait for una comments oo.

Do not be daft!

Can a 100% privatised company be using gov.ng domain?

https://niomco.gov.ng/

Stupidity is when you allow junk journalism and the band wagon effect,to direct your sense of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Board Members For Privatised Company by cooltola(m): 8:01pm On Dec 31, 2017
Most unserious government ever and most corrupt. I wonder what people were thinking when they voted for this guy.
Re: Buhari Appoints Board Members For Privatised Company by c064647491: 8:03pm On Dec 31, 2017
At least no one will say Nigerians never tried to see the good This president had in store for the country..... which made him contest so many times!!! We’ve all seen his capabilities now.
As for those that voted him, saying you will vote him out in 2019 is your business cos those that didn’t vote him are planning a pay back grin grin they must vote Buhari come 2019 as you guys payback

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Board Members For Privatised Company by omenkaLives(m): 8:29pm On Dec 31, 2017
Decibel:

This your PR job is really a tough one, have you rounded off your Research work?
Not yet. Still working on it. It takes three years.
Re: Buhari Appoints Board Members For Privatised Company by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 31, 2017
shukuokukobambi:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

The goofing is on another level. At this rate, Abba Kyari and Mamman Daura will soon be nominated into the board of GLOBACOM by Buhari. The FG is on a roll mehn!! cheesy

Re: Buhari Appoints Board Members For Privatised Company by lazygal: 9:36pm On Dec 31, 2017
dre11:

Yet another blunder — Buhari appoints board members for privatised company

https://www.thecable.ng/yet-another-blunder-buhari-appoints-board-members-privatised-company

The only thing I observed is the name mittal ..it seems ne g in making already made billionaire to be more rich .mitral isa steel magnate .my fear is those fools coming in to disrespect of citizens

As for buhari well...he keeps giving himself red card for 2019
Re: Buhari Appoints Board Members For Privatised Company by donnaD(f): 9:38pm On Dec 31, 2017
GoodGovernance:

Do not be daft!

Can a 100% privatised company be using gov.ng domain?

https://niomco.gov.ng/

Stupidity is when you allow junk journalism and the band wagon effect,to direct your sense of reasoning.

oga park well.No need for the insults by the way u are not sarikki abeg don't start with me,na comment i post I no be buhari or the person that opened the thread.
Re: Buhari Appoints Board Members For Privatised Company by Decibel: 9:52pm On Dec 31, 2017
omenkaLives:
Not yet. Still working on it. It takes three years.
Ok, all the best.
Re: Buhari Appoints Board Members For Privatised Company by tonytony208(m): 10:02pm On Dec 31, 2017
SalamRushdie:
This is the clueless character some zombies want us to entrust our lives with for 8 years , a man that makes Nigerians lose an average of 5 million jobs a year meaning in 8 years over 50 milliin jobs would have been lost ..We have to help Buhari and send him back to Daura #BACK2DAURA

Buhari will still win. Nothing will stop it
Re: Buhari Appoints Board Members For Privatised Company by omenkaLives(m): 10:10pm On Dec 31, 2017
Decibel:

Ok, all the best.
Thanks bro.
Re: Buhari Appoints Board Members For Privatised Company by Throwback: 10:16pm On Dec 31, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

But it should have been vetted before release na!!

It also shows horrible inertia. What stopped the list from being released since over a year ago despite it being ready?

Buhari is a disgrace and embarrassment to us who campaigned for such a national disaster.

Buhari is a wholesome failure.

Or do we blame the wasteful Jonathan regime or the low oil prices for this unpardonable inertia and lukewarmness shown towards the anticipated revolutionary change to how Nigeria is being governed, that we all expected?
Re: Buhari Appoints Board Members For Privatised Company by surgical: 10:24pm On Dec 31, 2017
kingphilip:
This is laughable

“The list was prepared in 2015, but the concession agreement was signed in 2016,” a presidential source told TheCable.

More goofs and more excuses accompanying them..

It took 6 months to get incompetent ministers while its taking 2 years, 7 months to get board members and chairmen comprising dead individuals too

May God help Nigeria and Nigerians in the coming year
you can't blame buhari, this is caused by 16yrs of PDP misrule or when PDP was appointing 3dead people to a position what did you people say, now buhari is appointing only one dead per position you can see it as an achievement. or this this thing they call blunder is because they cannot see money to steal again thats why the ipob yuts are masturbating about it..
Re: Buhari Appoints Board Members For Privatised Company by CioAngels(f): 1:38am On Jan 01, 2018
The president seem confused at this stage, but, what about his teaming advisers, i don't understand, or is it a deliberate plan to disgrace him? He couldn't have done it alone.
Re: Buhari Appoints Board Members For Privatised Company by Nobody: 2:17am On Jan 01, 2018
DieBuhari:
When we said that Buhari should provide his WAEC certificate, Yoruba Muslims said they will vote for him even if he presents NEPA bill as certificate.

Now see where we are!

My dear. Yolibats have Ruined this country. Chai, what a government!!!
Re: Buhari Appoints Board Members For Privatised Company by Nobody: 2:19am On Jan 01, 2018
Beehshorp:
The living are jobless while the dead are busy getting federal appointments...

grin grin[center][/center]
Re: Buhari Appoints Board Members For Privatised Company by Nobody: 2:23am On Jan 01, 2018
gratiaeo:

What about dead people. Sometimes i wonder what Yoruba people see in this government

That Obasanjo, Soyinka, etc supported buhari to be president still confounds me
Re: Buhari Appoints Board Members For Privatised Company by Splashme: 6:26am On Jan 01, 2018
shukuokukobambi:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Experts Speak On Tinubu’s Plan For Exchange Rates, Subsidy / Reno Omokri Leads March In UK To Protest Against Conduct Of Nigeria's Elections / Alaafin Laments Release Of Arrested Fulani Kidnappers By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.