Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? (21238 Views)

Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Internet Users In Nigeria / How To Enable Split Screen Function On Your Android Phone / How Does Whatsapp Make Their Money Without Adverts? See.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by Sunnick(m): 7:21am On Jan 02, 2018
It will work till the current mod expire. Then u won't received any other official update. Una better throw does toys away
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by masada: 7:23am On Jan 02, 2018
gues it ll stil wrk

it’s when the next update for WhatsApp is released

then their will be no support for these phones
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by Alexdon200089: 7:24am On Jan 02, 2018
Dhayor001:

Blackberry passport here too.

Mine no gree work o

Delete and re-download again..
Thank me later in the church grin
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by free2ryhme: 7:27am On Jan 02, 2018
Sunnick:
It will work till the current mod expire. Then u won't received any other official update. Una better throw does toys away

na you wan expire am

rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by Dhayor001(m): 7:29am On Jan 02, 2018
Alexdon200089:

Delete and re-download again..
Thank me later in the church grin

I have done that bro cry cry cry
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by Alexdon200089: 7:31am On Jan 02, 2018
Dhayor001:

I have done that bro cry cry cry

Lolz cheesy!
You need to upgrade your OS then

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by kuffy05(m): 7:31am On Jan 02, 2018
Mine is still working well
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 02, 2018
bb 10 has been axed from whatsapp only bb android phone like d dtek50 run whatsapp.
z30, and d likes sell for 10k or less.
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by SoNature(m): 7:36am On Jan 02, 2018
Dhayor001:

Mine no gree work o

It should. Check your OS to know if you have the latest version, 10.3.3.1463 (that's what mine displays).

If you don't have yours as mine, you should update it over a wifi. I think it's about 2GB or so (I can't remember vividly).

Finally, if after the update your Whatsapp doesn't work, my brother, ask your village people. You must be in the countryside this new year and they are already working wonders in your life via your phone! grin

2 Likes

Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by Dhayor001(m): 7:40am On Jan 02, 2018
SoNature:

It should. Check your OS to know if you have the latest version, 10.3.3.1463 (that's what mine displays).

If you don't have yours as mine, you should update it over a wifi. I think it's about 2GB or so (I can't remember vividly).

Finally, if after the update your Whatsapp doesn't work, my brother, ask your village people. You must be in the countryside this new year and they are already working wonders in your life via your phone! grin

I think herein lies the issue.

OS is at 10.3.3.1435 and sadly I've been trying to update over the net and not thru wifi.

Will do that tonight.

Thanks chief
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 02, 2018
mine is working perfectly
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by sadiqabuch: 7:43am On Jan 02, 2018
My BlackBerry Passport is doing it like never before, just want to upgrade it to Silver Edition.
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by joellouizehiz(m): 7:49am On Jan 02, 2018
Mine is still working
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by Kamalpunter: 7:51am On Jan 02, 2018
[sup][/sup]
bomasek:
Na dem sabi,using mine though.
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by ceecee0703(m): 7:51am On Jan 02, 2018
quentin06:
bb 10 has been axed from whatsapp only bb android phone like d dtek50 run whatsapp.
z30, and d likes sell for 10k or less.

Where can I sell my Q10 please?
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by titosantana(m): 7:54am On Jan 02, 2018
Dhayor001:

Mine no gree work o
You sure yours is passport? Coz even those using bold5 are still whatsapping.

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by frankiekinase: 7:55am On Jan 02, 2018
My Friend has got z10, but it is still working...May they've seen no gain in scrapping the app on these devices.
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by Egein(m): 7:55am On Jan 02, 2018
olamil34:
Remember when use it to be the it phone
Re-read your gibberish, then ask yourself "am I being fair to my parents viz the education they gave me?"
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by FunkyAlhaji2015: 8:01am On Jan 02, 2018
kenny160:
mine is still working fine ooo even till this morning

Mine is working fine ooo even till this morning too, does this mean we have a connection cheesy? If it does, then let's work to develop it immediately grin grin
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 02, 2018
smiley
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by Perge(m): 8:03am On Jan 02, 2018
Egein:

Re-read your gibberish, then ask yourself "am I being fair to my parents viz the education they gave me?"
Stop being a jerk! It's 2018 already. Correct his grammar all you care, but don't bring his parents into your mess. What if his parents are late? Bringing some sad memories to him? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by 9jaBloke: 8:04am On Jan 02, 2018
Mine is still working. I hope it keeps working even though I've said my goodbyes smiley
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by KoboUP(m): 8:04am On Jan 02, 2018
Dhayor001:

Mine no gree work o
Same here oh
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by Phonefanatic: 8:06am On Jan 02, 2018
imhotep:
what is it with Blackberry and Whatsapp everytime sef . . .

Blackberry started the shakara first..... You remember bbm was only available to blackberry initially? Now is payback time grin grin grin
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by oluwafreshkid(m): 8:07am On Jan 02, 2018
Its a simple stuff nau
Even before now, ive been using android whatsapp on my former Q10.
Just get someine to send you the apk file, install and use.
Go to crackberry.com, search for cobalt232 (a hacker) and download his bb android manager, with this you can download playstore to your BB10 devices

2 Likes

Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by Egein(m): 8:07am On Jan 02, 2018
Perge:
Stop being a jerk! It's 2018 already. Correct his grammar all you care, but don't bring his parents into your mess. What if his parents are late? Bringing some sad memories to him? undecided
Kindly sod off!
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by enemmo(f): 8:07am On Jan 02, 2018
austinereds:
our BlackBerry10 is still functioning well with whatsapp messages flowing in.
. Me too
Re: Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? by ehissi(m): 8:08am On Jan 02, 2018
Having Whatsapp issues?
Simple, look for someone who uses an android phone with the latest whatsapp update. Ensure both phones have xender. Just use it to transfer the whatsapp apk and install it. Dazol

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Get Your Phone Softwares Here / Sheryl Sandberg To Leave Facebook, Meta After 14 Years / Which Browser Is Best For Android Phones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.