Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,137 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Young Igbos Discuss Whether They Should Only Date Other Igbos. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Igbos Discuss Whether They Should Only Date Other Igbos. (3181 Views)

I Lied I Am 23 Because She Can Only Date Older Guys. / “I Can Only Date A Man That Earns N250K Monthly And Above” – Young Nigerian Lady / A Third Of Female Only Date Men Because Of The Free Food - 'Foodie Call' Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Igbos Discuss Whether They Should Only Date Other Igbos. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 01, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Lol..Who's Ajoke cheesy
Mom is South south though
I'm Anna
Is your AJ not for Ajoke? cheesy Anna abi Hannah? Which one? grin grin

No mind me, just taking piss
Re: Young Igbos Discuss Whether They Should Only Date Other Igbos. by DejiSantos: 7:13pm On Jan 01, 2018
Looool
Re: Young Igbos Discuss Whether They Should Only Date Other Igbos. by DejiSantos: 4:05am On Jan 02, 2018
chineke!

Shayneward1:
What does an afonja woman bring to the table??

Body odour?

Pepperish soup?

Infidelity?

I'll pass.
Re: Young Igbos Discuss Whether They Should Only Date Other Igbos. by DejiSantos: 3:27pm On Jan 03, 2018
That's the world we live in

Newboss:
I wish there were no tribes or religions in this world! angry

Bigots everywhere! angry
Re: Young Igbos Discuss Whether They Should Only Date Other Igbos. by DejiSantos: 6:38pm On Jan 03, 2018
Do people hate igbos?
Re: Young Igbos Discuss Whether They Should Only Date Other Igbos. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 03, 2018
MhizzAJ:
I'm not Igbo oo
No wonder you sound so pained, am sure you are Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Young Igbos Discuss Whether They Should Only Date Other Igbos. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 03, 2018
MhizzAJ:
I'm not Igbo oo
Re: Young Igbos Discuss Whether They Should Only Date Other Igbos. by DejiSantos: 7:16pm On Jan 03, 2018
hahaha

Purebeerry:
Re: Young Igbos Discuss Whether They Should Only Date Other Igbos. by MhizzAJ(f): 7:32pm On Jan 03, 2018
Purebeerry:
Pained?? smiley Far from that
I'm not tribalistic
Re: Young Igbos Discuss Whether They Should Only Date Other Igbos. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 03, 2018
I Can Date Any Tribe Or Nationality except Russians... I Hate Them Same Way They Hate Us...
Re: Young Igbos Discuss Whether They Should Only Date Other Igbos. by efighter: 8:14pm On Jan 03, 2018
Shayneward1:

Body odour?

Pepperish soup?

Infidelity?

I'll pass.

Go and watch beauty contestants from 1960 to date who wear bra and pants only to dance on the stage while old irresponsible grandfathers lust after their bodies. They are 95% Igbos, even the girls representing Northern states are all Igbos. That should say something about the level of moral decadence in Igbo land. Igbo girls prostitute while Igbo boys and men push drugs, armed robbery and kidnapping. Who wants to marry Igbos?

1 Like

Re: Young Igbos Discuss Whether They Should Only Date Other Igbos. by DejiSantos: 11:41pm On Jan 03, 2018
Beauty Pageants = Moral decadence

This mentality is why Nigeria is going backwards

efighter:

Go and watch beauty contestants from 1960 to date who wear bra and pants only to dance on the stage while old irresponsible grandfathers lust after their bodies. They are 95% Igbos, even the girls representing Northern states are all Igbos. That should say something about the level of moral decadence in Igbo land. Igbo girls prostitute while Igbo boys and men push drugs, armed robbery and kidnapping. Who wants to marry Igbos?
Re: Young Igbos Discuss Whether They Should Only Date Other Igbos. by DejiSantos: 10:33am On Feb 04, 2018
Date whoever
Re: Young Igbos Discuss Whether They Should Only Date Other Igbos. by NonsoPlatinum: 9:01pm On Feb 19, 2018
We should
Re: Young Igbos Discuss Whether They Should Only Date Other Igbos. by Simplybami(f): 9:14pm On Feb 19, 2018
Shayneward1:

Body odour?

Pepperish soup?

Infidelity?

I'll pass.

Body odour? ewwwww! I guess you're a very dirty guy yourself to mingle with such girls. Asides that, where exactly did you get all these silly traits from? how many Yoruba girls have you dated? Why the generalisation? You're an adult, but it is a big shame that you still reason like a child.
Re: Young Igbos Discuss Whether They Should Only Date Other Igbos. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 19, 2018
grin grin
Re: Young Igbos Discuss Whether They Should Only Date Other Igbos. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 19, 2018
efighter:

frustration can cause many things , sorry dear
Re: Young Igbos Discuss Whether They Should Only Date Other Igbos. by DejiSantos: 4:13pm On Feb 21, 2018
It's sad to see all this tribalism
Re: Young Igbos Discuss Whether They Should Only Date Other Igbos. by SakuraSimiola: 12:01pm On Mar 30, 2018
We are one nation
Re: Young Igbos Discuss Whether They Should Only Date Other Igbos. by crismark(m): 12:11pm On Mar 30, 2018
i was tinking we are one in dis country until i met some idiots (yoruba to be precise)...

y do u all hate igbos?

is it their fault dat dey re very hardworking?

is it their fault dah dey av a very gigantic vision 4 wealth?

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Somali/nigerian Wedding? / Why You Should Be Stingy Towards A Girl You Are Not Dating (pics) / If You Have The Option, Which African Country Would You Marry From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.