Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,965 members, 7,810,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

An Excited Nigerian Lady Who Crossed From Libya To Germany Successfully - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Excited Nigerian Lady Who Crossed From Libya To Germany Successfully (5667 Views)

Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion / "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" / Viral Photos Of Over-excited Nigerian Groom Passionately Kissing Wife At The Alt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Excited Nigerian Lady Who Crossed From Libya To Germany Successfully by lawman88(m): 8:11pm On Jan 01, 2018
I felt compelled to share the story of this my friend on facebook who crossed successfully from Libya to Germany. When she told me she was living Libya to Germany through ocean, I said okay, not knowing what it takes. Her phone number didn't go for a whole month, I thought she was dead. She called me one day through someone's phone that they are really suffering inside bush with too much cold. I continue praying for her. She said some ladies were rapped to death, while some died. Thank god she was not rapped and she is alive. With God's favor, after several questions why she come to Germany, she was given residential permit and going to their language school now with the govt taking care of her accommodation, feeding, pocket money and school but many of her peers were deported to Nigeria. Below is her current pics in Germany. Her name is .... I won't mention her full name make.... guys go look for her on facebook....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Excited Nigerian Lady Who Crossed From Libya To Germany Successfully by Derawiz(m): 8:13pm On Jan 01, 2018
Should I say congrats or what??

She's such a lucky lady but she should not forget that she's an illegal immigrant! She could be out for worse than what happens in Libya as I know some of these European junkies are racists.

4 Likes

Re: An Excited Nigerian Lady Who Crossed From Libya To Germany Successfully by MhizzAJ(f): 8:13pm On Jan 01, 2018
What do you mean by 'Nairaland broke guys'
Thank God for a successful trip all the same
Re: An Excited Nigerian Lady Who Crossed From Libya To Germany Successfully by lawman88(m): 8:15pm On Jan 01, 2018
Thank god
Re: An Excited Nigerian Lady Who Crossed From Libya To Germany Successfully by lawman88(m): 8:19pm On Jan 01, 2018
Derawiz:
Should I say congrats or what??

She's such a lucky lady but she should not forget that she's an illegal immigrant! She could be out for worse than what happens in Libya as I know some of these European junkies are racists.

She has been given residential permit and currently going to school now to learn their language
Re: An Excited Nigerian Lady Who Crossed From Libya To Germany Successfully by Pierohandsome: 8:20pm On Jan 01, 2018
After been raped badly in Libya and she finally crossed to Germany and u want me to tell u congrats abi? Does the inhuman treatment u subjected yourself to jst to cross to Europe really worth a congratulatory msg?

10 Likes

Re: An Excited Nigerian Lady Who Crossed From Libya To Germany Successfully by ekensi01: 8:21pm On Jan 01, 2018
Hmmm let me just say 'God bless her'.

1 Like

Re: An Excited Nigerian Lady Who Crossed From Libya To Germany Successfully by ekensi01: 8:23pm On Jan 01, 2018
I always have to meet people like you WHY?

That's non of your business

After all she survived it that's the difference.
Pierohandsome:
After been raped badly in Libya and she finally crossed to Germany and u want me to tell u congrats abi? Does the inhuman treatment u subjected yourself to jst to cross to Europe really worth a congratulatory msg?
Re: An Excited Nigerian Lady Who Crossed From Libya To Germany Successfully by pussygotlips: 8:26pm On Jan 01, 2018
damn, see as shame the leave her catch me,

why are u posting her pix online,?

3 Likes

Re: An Excited Nigerian Lady Who Crossed From Libya To Germany Successfully by Derawiz(m): 8:36pm On Jan 01, 2018
lawman88:

She has been given residential permit and currently going to school now to learn their language

You seem to know a lot abt her?? Are you her bf or you sponsored her trip or wah?

Well, last last, that's her problem not mine

3 Likes

Re: An Excited Nigerian Lady Who Crossed From Libya To Germany Successfully by lawman88(m): 8:43pm On Jan 01, 2018
More of her pics

Re: An Excited Nigerian Lady Who Crossed From Libya To Germany Successfully by Quality20(m): 8:44pm On Jan 01, 2018
this is not dignifying at all

10 Likes

Re: An Excited Nigerian Lady Who Crossed From Libya To Germany Successfully by Cuteamigo1(m): 8:56pm On Jan 01, 2018
more people will look at her and decide to make this dangerous journey. many die on the road and very few succed. this for me aint worth celebrating but goodluck to her sha.

12 Likes

Re: An Excited Nigerian Lady Who Crossed From Libya To Germany Successfully by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 01, 2018
lawman88:
I felt compelled to share the story of this my friend who crossed successfully from Libya to Germany. When she told me she was living Libya to Germany through ocean, I said okay, not knowing what it takes. Her phone number didn't go for a whole month, I thought she was dead. She called me one day through someone's phone that they are really suffering inside bush with too much cold. I continue praying for her. She said some ladies were rapped to death, while some died. Thank god she is alive. With God's favor, after several questions why she come to Germany, she was given residential permit but many of her peers were deported to Nigeria. Below is her current pics in Germany. Her name is .... I won't mention her full name make.... guys go look for her on facebook....

This is Really stupid, The fact that you didn't even advise your friend makes you more stupid.

Some women were Raped to death all in the name of Travel. Even a prostitute in the streets of Nigeria has more LIFE value.

God forbid that I encourage anyone to Pass through Libya to Germany, Germany is even an expensive country to live in Especially Berlin.

I don't why you people cannot use your sense.

2 Likes

Re: An Excited Nigerian Lady Who Crossed From Libya To Germany Successfully by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 01, 2018
Quality20:

Asin ehn, this is most disappointing post I have seen in 2 years.

4 Likes

Re: An Excited Nigerian Lady Who Crossed From Libya To Germany Successfully by chigoizie7(m): 9:05pm On Jan 01, 2018
I am not happy for her ordeals ooh.

But only God knows how many dirty imbeciles bleeped her toto in Libya, sea and in the forest.

But she strong ooh, to be fit and collect all manner of diiicks .

Kudos sis.

Later now, this one will be praying to God for a God fearing man.

When her toto no get catcher again.

Anyways na ashawo she go become for Germany. After all she has done her apprentice in the bushes and has now been settled.

6 Likes

Re: An Excited Nigerian Lady Who Crossed From Libya To Germany Successfully by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 01, 2018
Ehyaa she must have seen nwii in Libya. But I hope her story won't make more people enter the desert enroute Libya. undecided
Re: An Excited Nigerian Lady Who Crossed From Libya To Germany Successfully by Ezionye(f): 9:48pm On Jan 01, 2018
I guess this is a motivational thread for intending Libya crossers undecided

Safe journey

3 Likes

Re: An Excited Nigerian Lady Who Crossed From Libya To Germany Successfully by Abeos(m): 9:58pm On Jan 01, 2018
Seems some don't know what is supposed to posted in public space like this. Illegal migration undecided

2 Likes

Re: An Excited Nigerian Lady Who Crossed From Libya To Germany Successfully by bossrillboss: 10:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
nairaland self,I bin dey think say dis year 2018 yeye nd mumu post no go dey allowed again bt na still same same.

1 Like

Re: An Excited Nigerian Lady Who Crossed From Libya To Germany Successfully by Dohyn3(f): 1:21am On Jan 02, 2018
Only God knows what she went through. Happy for her though. but, her pose(s) na die grin
Re: An Excited Nigerian Lady Who Crossed From Libya To Germany Successfully by daryoor(m): 2:35am On Jan 02, 2018
u trying to motivate others to try her libya to germany formular abi?
Re: An Excited Nigerian Lady Who Crossed From Libya To Germany Successfully by Nukilia: 6:04am On Jan 02, 2018
Quality20:

cheesy I disagree with you completely! Every Nigerian in this country are walking dead... cheesy
Re: An Excited Nigerian Lady Who Crossed From Libya To Germany Successfully by Chanchit: 7:22am On Jan 02, 2018
If this Op knows what it really means to cross from Libya to Europe, he won't advice his enemy to do such. I'm sure his friend didn't tell him she also got ra ped to stupor.
Re: An Excited Nigerian Lady Who Crossed From Libya To Germany Successfully by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 02, 2018
This is an advertisement angry

1 Like

Re: An Excited Nigerian Lady Who Crossed From Libya To Germany Successfully by IamLEGEND1: 7:31am On Jan 02, 2018
With a face like that, I can see why she wasn't_raped.
Re: An Excited Nigerian Lady Who Crossed From Libya To Germany Successfully by free2ryhme: 7:44am On Jan 02, 2018
lawman88:
I felt compelled to share the story of this my friend who crossed successfully from Libya to Germany. When she told me she was living Libya to Germany through ocean, I said okay, not knowing what it takes. Her phone number didn't go for a whole month, I thought she was dead. She called me one day through someone's phone that they are really suffering inside bush with too much cold. I continue praying for her. She said some ladies were rapped to death, while some died. Thank god she was not rapped and she is alive. With God's favor, after several questions why she come to Germany, she was given residential permit and going to their language school now with the govt taking care of her accommodation, feeding, pocket money and school but many of her peers were deported to Nigeria. Below is her current pics in Germany. Her name is .... I won't mention her full name make.... guys go look for her on facebook....

I am calling on reasonable moderator to delete this thread

it is indirectly advertising for human trafficking to Libya

it should be discourage at all cost

1 Like

Re: An Excited Nigerian Lady Who Crossed From Libya To Germany Successfully by LordIsaac(m): 8:13am On Jan 02, 2018
No sacrifice is too much to flee this so called country.
Re: An Excited Nigerian Lady Who Crossed From Libya To Germany Successfully by lawman88(m): 8:28am On Jan 02, 2018
cruchenutii:

This is Really stupid, The fact that you didn't even advise your friend makes you more stupid.

Some women were Raped to death all in the name of Travel. Even a prostitute in the streets of Nigeria has more LIFE value.

God forbid that I encourage anyone to Pass through Libya to Germany, Germany is even an expensive country to live in Especially Berlin.

I don't why you people cannot use your sense.

I don't know anything about Libya to Germany. And I don't know when she went to Libya. So don't judge me. We only met on facebook and we became friends
Re: An Excited Nigerian Lady Who Crossed From Libya To Germany Successfully by dannytoe(m): 8:37am On Jan 02, 2018
Nigeria is a Banana Republic

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It True That Men That Don't Womanize Or Drink Alcohol Are .........?? / Quick Release Whenever A Lady Touches Me / I Need Help, My Girlfriend Keep Humiliating Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.