Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Viral Photos Of Over-excited Nigerian Groom Passionately Kissing Wife At The Alt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Viral Photos Of Over-excited Nigerian Groom Passionately Kissing Wife At The Alt (4876 Views)

Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride / An Excited Nigerian Lady Who Crossed From Libya To Germany Successfully (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viral Photos Of Over-excited Nigerian Groom Passionately Kissing Wife At The Alt by Wizvic99: 9:48am On Oct 15, 2017
Mr and Mrs Olorugun Kennedy got married yesterday in Bayelsa state. However, this photo of the obviously over-excited groom passionately kissing his wife while they were still at the altar is trending.
Viral photo of over-excited Nigerian groom passionately kissing wife at the altar

Some Nigerians think he was sucking her instead. lol. Clearer photos below:
http://www.gistb4u.com/viral-photos-excited-nigerian-groom-passionately-kissing-wife-altar/

Re: Viral Photos Of Over-excited Nigerian Groom Passionately Kissing Wife At The Alt by Wizvic99: 9:49am On Oct 15, 2017
Viral Photos Of Over-Excited Nigerian Groom Passionately Kissing Wife At The Altar
Re: Viral Photos Of Over-excited Nigerian Groom Passionately Kissing Wife At The Alt by sunkanmihassan1(m): 10:01am On Oct 15, 2017
You may now swallow the bride.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Photos Of Over-excited Nigerian Groom Passionately Kissing Wife At The Alt by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 15, 2017
when you agree not to kpansh till your wedding night.

lol konji will sha kill a man one day

1 Like

Re: Viral Photos Of Over-excited Nigerian Groom Passionately Kissing Wife At The Alt by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 15, 2017
You may drink your bride grin grin so irritating

2 Likes

Re: Viral Photos Of Over-excited Nigerian Groom Passionately Kissing Wife At The Alt by Blazinraj01(f): 10:52am On Oct 15, 2017
Seems a lot of Nigerian men don't know how to kiss. Does he want to swallow her? angry

1 Like

Re: Viral Photos Of Over-excited Nigerian Groom Passionately Kissing Wife At The Alt by Martin0(m): 10:52am On Oct 15, 2017
Evaberry:
when you agree not to kpansh till your wedding night.

lol konji will sha kill a man one day
Hahahahahcheesycheesy kpansh ke na wa ooo
Re: Viral Photos Of Over-excited Nigerian Groom Passionately Kissing Wife At The Alt by sekxyqueen(f): 10:54am On Oct 15, 2017
this repugnant kiss,,it's irritating biko cry

1 Like

Re: Viral Photos Of Over-excited Nigerian Groom Passionately Kissing Wife At The Alt by Kobicove(m): 11:08am On Oct 15, 2017
Where is the over-excitement?

What I see is inexperience on display... undecided

1 Like

Re: Viral Photos Of Over-excited Nigerian Groom Passionately Kissing Wife At The Alt by elkon(m): 12:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
Blazinraj01:
Seems a lot of Nigerian men don't know how to kiss. Does he want to swallow her? angry
wetin concern u..let im swallow ha.. do u know how much dey collect from im as bride price. ...
Re: Viral Photos Of Over-excited Nigerian Groom Passionately Kissing Wife At The Alt by Wizvic99: 1:29pm On Oct 15, 2017
Wizvic99:
Mr and Mrs Olorugun Kennedy got married yesterday in Bayelsa state. However, this photo of the obviously over-excited groom passionately kissing his wife while they were still at the altar is trending.
Viral photo of over-excited Nigerian groom passionately kissing wife at the altar

Some Nigerians think he was sucking her instead. lol. Clearer photos below:
http://www.gistb4u.com/viral-photos-excited-nigerian-groom-passionately-kissing-wife-altar/
Lalasticlala , Mynd44, seun
Re: Viral Photos Of Over-excited Nigerian Groom Passionately Kissing Wife At The Alt by czarina(f): 2:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
angry....this is disturbing
Re: Viral Photos Of Over-excited Nigerian Groom Passionately Kissing Wife At The Alt by mofeoluwadassah: 2:25pm On Oct 15, 2017
shey na me he go come kiss ni
Re: Viral Photos Of Over-excited Nigerian Groom Passionately Kissing Wife At The Alt by MissEfe(f): 5:30pm On Oct 15, 2017
Suffocating kiss
Re: Viral Photos Of Over-excited Nigerian Groom Passionately Kissing Wife At The Alt by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
Manh why do most African people sucks at kissing?
And this isn't just a girl or guy thing. Both genders included. undecided
Re: Viral Photos Of Over-excited Nigerian Groom Passionately Kissing Wife At The Alt by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
Rokia2:

hmmm, well i can teach you how to go about it undecided
Re: Viral Photos Of Over-excited Nigerian Groom Passionately Kissing Wife At The Alt by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
IwantToShashe:

hmmm, well i can teach you how to go about it undecided

Pleaseeeee! I am a great kisser.
Re: Viral Photos Of Over-excited Nigerian Groom Passionately Kissing Wife At The Alt by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
Rokia2:

Pleaseeeee! I am a great kisser.

hmmmmm, i wish to meet my kind someday. wink
Re: Viral Photos Of Over-excited Nigerian Groom Passionately Kissing Wife At The Alt by agbonkamen(f): 8:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
Future hubby take note o if you kiss me this way I will end the marriage o .... I hate kissing with passion
Re: Viral Photos Of Over-excited Nigerian Groom Passionately Kissing Wife At The Alt by arnold123: 10:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
agbonkamen:
Future hubby take note o if you kiss me this way I will end the marriage o .... I hate kissing with passion
not sure any cute, sane man will ever! , so get that outta ur mind
Re: Viral Photos Of Over-excited Nigerian Groom Passionately Kissing Wife At The Alt by agbonkamen(f): 6:13am On Oct 20, 2017
arnold123:
not sure any cute, sane man will ever! , so get that outta ur mind
shey I no get right to talk wetin I want abi
Re: Viral Photos Of Over-excited Nigerian Groom Passionately Kissing Wife At The Alt by AlexCk: 7:03am On Oct 20, 2017
See as every 'commenter' dey vex like say na una lips, abi is it ur kiss?.
Lol
Let them enjoy the 'overkill' kiss biko,
cheesy
Re: Viral Photos Of Over-excited Nigerian Groom Passionately Kissing Wife At The Alt by Lalas247(f): 7:14am On Oct 20, 2017
Yuck sad

Hubby no notes to take here.....
Re: Viral Photos Of Over-excited Nigerian Groom Passionately Kissing Wife At The Alt by Lalas247(f): 7:15am On Oct 20, 2017
agbonkamen:
Wahlahi ... dat kin kiss fit out the guy for early grave ... yuck ewwwwww yuck grin
God said we should refrain from kissing grin

1 Like

Re: Viral Photos Of Over-excited Nigerian Groom Passionately Kissing Wife At The Alt by ABbless(m): 7:20am On Oct 20, 2017
Rokia2:

fallacy of hasty generalization. just one man and you have judged all Africans already. easy na. even if all the wedding kisses you have seen is that disturbing (which is rare) it is still not all Africans. thank you!
Re: Viral Photos Of Over-excited Nigerian Groom Passionately Kissing Wife At The Alt by ABbless(m): 7:20am On Oct 20, 2017
Rokia2:

fallacy of hasty generalization. just one man and you have judged all Africans already. easy na. even if all the wedding kisses you have seen is that disturbing (which is not even possible) it is still not all Africans. thank you!
Re: Viral Photos Of Over-excited Nigerian Groom Passionately Kissing Wife At The Alt by Agboola321(m): 8:52am On Oct 20, 2017
Blazinraj01:

How many men have u kissed in Nigeria? grin
Re: Viral Photos Of Over-excited Nigerian Groom Passionately Kissing Wife At The Alt by Blazinraj01(f): 9:15am On Oct 20, 2017
elkon:
wetin concern u..let im swallow ha.. do u know how much dey collect from im as bride price. ...
Yuck
Re: Viral Photos Of Over-excited Nigerian Groom Passionately Kissing Wife At The Alt by elkon(m): 11:13pm On Oct 20, 2017
Blazinraj01:
Yuck
hmmm omoale

Re: Viral Photos Of Over-excited Nigerian Groom Passionately Kissing Wife At The Alt by room089: 11:28pm On Oct 20, 2017
When you marry a mechanic that is used to sucking fuel from car engine ........
Re: Viral Photos Of Over-excited Nigerian Groom Passionately Kissing Wife At The Alt by arnold123: 12:13am On Oct 21, 2017
agbonkamen:
shey I no get right to talk wetin I want abi
was anything wrong with what I said?

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Finially Told Me What She Was Hiding....depressed / Disgraceful Chat Of Legon Girl Offering Sex For Iphone 11 Pro Leaks Online / Seven Women Found Dead In A Beauty Salon In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.