Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,329 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

I Need This Answer From Our Women Folks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need This Answer From Our Women Folks (3744 Views)

Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains / Get This Answer Correct And Win 2k!!! / Many People Might Not Know This Answer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need This Answer From Our Women Folks by Klinee: 9:16am On Jan 02, 2018
Why do you girls find it difficult to reply a message sent to you by a man?
Re: I Need This Answer From Our Women Folks by makydebbie(f): 9:17am On Jan 02, 2018
It depends on who the man is to you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need This Answer From Our Women Folks by sinaj(f): 9:18am On Jan 02, 2018
You girls?
Re: I Need This Answer From Our Women Folks by KushyKush: 9:18am On Jan 02, 2018
If a girl ignores your messages then you ain't shìt. Go focus on making money and a name for yourself

7 Likes

Re: I Need This Answer From Our Women Folks by dollytino4real(f): 9:19am On Jan 02, 2018
sinaj:
You girls?
my wene, meka o!
Re: I Need This Answer From Our Women Folks by Airforce1(m): 9:20am On Jan 02, 2018
KushyKush:
If a girl ignores your messages then you ain't shìt. Go focus on making money and a name for yourself

Boss how are you
Re: I Need This Answer From Our Women Folks by KushyKush: 9:21am On Jan 02, 2018
Airforce1:

Boss how are you
I dey Baba...How turn up go be?
Re: I Need This Answer From Our Women Folks by ucnwafor(m): 9:21am On Jan 02, 2018
that shakara shud go with 2017 jor
Re: I Need This Answer From Our Women Folks by Airforce1(m): 9:22am On Jan 02, 2018
KushyKush:

I dey Baba...How turn up go be?

E go madt

I wan talk to you on phone but don't have your number
Re: I Need This Answer From Our Women Folks by KushyKush: 9:23am On Jan 02, 2018
Airforce1:

E go madt

I wan talk to you on phone but don't have your number

Re: I Need This Answer From Our Women Folks by Airforce1(m): 9:24am On Jan 02, 2018
KushyKush:

Ok got it

Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Need This Answer From Our Women Folks by dollytino4real(f): 9:30am On Jan 02, 2018
must u send messenge? cant u guys just leave girls alone

1 Like

Re: I Need This Answer From Our Women Folks by sinaj(f): 9:31am On Jan 02, 2018
dollytino4real:
my wene, meka o!
Babie Good Morin o!

U don finish ur new year food abi
Re: I Need This Answer From Our Women Folks by dollytino4real(f): 9:33am On Jan 02, 2018
sinaj:
Babie Good Morin o!
U don finish ur new year food abi
i dey warri, hw ph?
Re: I Need This Answer From Our Women Folks by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 02, 2018
Cos am busy replying important messages, why should I reply your message immediately, do you have 30billion for your akant? angry.

And please tell your brothers on Facebook to stop inboxing me, I won't reply.

fine girl, this and that, who una don help?
Re: I Need This Answer From Our Women Folks by sinaj(f): 9:39am On Jan 02, 2018
dollytino4real:
i dey warri, hw ph?
wow!

Ph is fine sha, at least their light is helping my ministry

Wen did u travl?
Re: I Need This Answer From Our Women Folks by dollytino4real(f): 9:43am On Jan 02, 2018
sinaj:
wow!
Ph is fine sha, at least their light is helping my ministry
Wen did u travl?
xmas i come back next wk
Re: I Need This Answer From Our Women Folks by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 02, 2018
angry

∆ Na wa 4 u ooo.

You no go move on. na one woman dey this world? ∆
Re: I Need This Answer From Our Women Folks by Klinee: 10:23am On Jan 02, 2018
Purebeerry:
Cos am busy replying important messages, why should I reply your message immediately, do you have 30billion for your akant? angry.

Can't you appreciate a person that accord some level of value and respect, is not good oooo.

1 Like

Re: I Need This Answer From Our Women Folks by khiaa(f): 10:25am On Jan 02, 2018
Klinee:

They don't reply to you because they know that you are a nutcase and potential murderer.

They probably read the thread where you threatened to cut off my head with a machete and cursed my family.

Ladies continue to do the safe and right thing and stay far far far away from this lunatic.

2 Likes

Re: I Need This Answer From Our Women Folks by mikejj(m): 10:27am On Jan 02, 2018
Purebeerry:

Efcc oya o see one of them.babe iyah wickedt fa
Re: I Need This Answer From Our Women Folks by mikejj(m): 10:29am On Jan 02, 2018
dollytino4real:
must u send messenge? cant u guys just leave girls alone
women were created for men!!! #u.from.our.ribs
Re: I Need This Answer From Our Women Folks by mikejj(m): 10:30am On Jan 02, 2018
KushyKush:
u don close church
Re: I Need This Answer From Our Women Folks by Escabado: 10:32am On Jan 02, 2018
Is because you have not given her money. Nigeria girls are so corrupt
Re: I Need This Answer From Our Women Folks by Espada10: 10:48am On Jan 02, 2018
Klinee:
have you asked for her account number?.
It is not as if you are messaging her to marry her...no be to knack your own and go..Then do what oloshos and lazy ,slay Queens respect and understands and send her alert..

2 Likes

Re: I Need This Answer From Our Women Folks by Klinee: 11:02am On Jan 02, 2018
khiaa:

They don't reply to you because they know that you are a nutcase and potential murderer.

They probably read the thread where you threatened to cut off my head with a machete and cursed my family.

Ladies continue to do the safe and right thing and stay far far far away from this lunatic.
I don't kill innocent one but it won't take me a second to murder evil like you.
Re: I Need This Answer From Our Women Folks by AryEmber(f): 11:05am On Jan 02, 2018
Once guys realise that not girl here wants to make friends, they won't feel hurt. It's not that the guys are bad or the girls are forming. Someone like me now is only here to laugh, comment and read stories, that's not a crime.

1 Like

Re: I Need This Answer From Our Women Folks by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 02, 2018
sinaj:
You girls?
Yes o answer! I Send You 8 pms but no Answer undecided
Re: I Need This Answer From Our Women Folks by khiaa(f): 11:17am On Jan 02, 2018
Klinee:
I don't kill innocent one but it won't take me a second to murder evil like you.

Like I said, you are a demonic ritual killer who should be pushed off the face of the earth.
Re: I Need This Answer From Our Women Folks by nezzar: 11:21am On Jan 02, 2018
Purebeerry:

People are talking.....u sef dey talk

Which sane guy would wanna toast a duckling

2 Likes

Re: I Need This Answer From Our Women Folks by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 02, 2018
nezzar:

People are talking.....u sef dey talk

Which sane guy would wanna toast a duckling
Never knew you wanted my attention so badly, is it just me or are you this jobless? mentioning me up and down. I don't even know you but you keep masturbating on top my posts. I know its hard but try not to quote me, you won't die.

Now bugger off!!!
Re: I Need This Answer From Our Women Folks by Cladez(m): 11:36am On Jan 02, 2018
khiaa:

Like I said, you are a demonic ritual killer who should be pushed off the face of the earth.
This is getting extreme.Do you guys know each other outside nairaland?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Looking For A Rich Husband / If Your Sweetheart Prepares Food With This Meat For Xmas(photo) / What Can A Member Of The Opposite Sex Tell You That Will Turn You Off.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.