Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains (37291 Views)

Nigerian Man Complains About The Kind Of Dress A Lady Wore To His Church(Photos) / Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood / Zimbabwe Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Giving Him HIV, Leaks Her Sex Video & Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains by DyshApp: 12:44pm On Oct 19, 2023
Zimbabwean man Fainos Kamunda Laments about the special treatment Nigerian men provide to Zimbabwean women, sometimes leading them to prioritize international partners. Kamunda warned๐Ÿค” that men dating women with previous Nigerian partners should be prepared for potential distractions, as Nigerian men are often generous with Zimbabwean women, including financial support๐Ÿ’ฐ. This highlights a dynamic in international relationships๐Ÿ’.

He wrote:

โ€œIf your current missus has dated a Nigerian or any west African before muri kungotandara. Her heart is fixated somewhere else. Those Nig8az spoil our ladies rotten.

Apart from providing GIRLFRIEND allowance โ€“ they call their woman MADAM. WOMAN with no pimple.โ€

In other news, reality TV star and medical doctor Dr. Chery Osagwe popularly known as Dr. Cherry, has advised ladies not to betray their female best friends because of a man.
Dr. Cherry, who was one of the housemates on the show โ€˜Ultimate loveโ€™ that took place in 2020 shared the post via the microblogging platform X formerly known as Twitter.
While dishing out the advise, the reality tv star used the All Stars Big Brother Naija Housemates, Angel, Venita and Mercy as reference.

According to Dr. Cherry she believes that the issue that happened between the housemates was because Angel and Venita put their individual partner first instead of their friend, Mercy.

Follow Up with all the juicy gossip here

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 19, 2023
Let me park here and see what male nairalanders are now going to say about Zimbabwean men.

But I'm sure most nairalanders know nothing about Zimbabwe, some of them might not even be aware that there's a country called Zimbabwe because this thread has been posted for a while now, but it's still dry.

But if it was about SA men, it'd have already made two pages... grin grin grin

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains by DyshApp: 1:45pm On Oct 19, 2023
Samantha124:
Let me park here and see what male nairalanders are now going to say about Zimbabwean men.

But I'm sure most nairalanders know nothing about Zimbabwe, some of them might not even be aware that there's a country called Zimbabwe because this thread has been posted for a while now, but it's still dry.

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 19, 2023
If I open a thread about SA men right now, you'll see them running into the thread like huntsman spiders...๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
DyshApp:

Lol

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains by Jeon(f): 1:54pm On Oct 19, 2023
The true colors will show in some mins, so nothing to be worried about.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains by DyshApp: 1:58pm On Oct 19, 2023
Samantha124:
If I open a thread about SA men right now, you'll see them running into the thread like huntsman spiders...๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ you forget to mention Ghanaian men too

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 19, 2023
They'll even take the thread to front page so that I can be properly grilled like marinated chicken...๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
DyshApp:

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ you forget to mention Ghanaian men too

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains by Rahkman: 2:17pm On Oct 19, 2023
Everywhere nigerian men this,nigerian men that all this timid African countries always using nigerian name to chase clout,yet we don't give a fรนck about their existence grin grin

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains by DyshApp: 2:20pm On Oct 19, 2023
Samantha124:
They'll even take the thread to front page so that I can be properly grilled like marinated chicken...๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

They can like trash talk
Re: Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains by MuMuOnBail: 2:26pm On Oct 19, 2023
Na wa ooo

Nigerian men know how to take very good care of our women.

But this Nigerian ladies are very ungrateful and abuse our generosity. angry

I once narrated, how I shine my white divorced neighbor Kongo in Sweden.

This lady f*cked me just because she saw how I was spoiling my World Best Queen (WIFE) grin

If you want the full story, search for it among my comments in a similar trend.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains by DyshApp: 2:33pm On Oct 19, 2023
MuMuOnBail:
Na wa ooo

Nigerian men know how to take very good care of our women.

But this Nigerian ladies are very ungrateful and abuse our generosity. angry

I once narrated, how I shine my white divorced neighbor Kongo in Sweden.

This lady f*cked me just because she saw how I was spoiling my World Best Queen (WIFE) grin

If you want the full story, search for it among my comments in a similar trend.

๐Ÿ™„

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains by Guyman01: 2:38pm On Oct 19, 2023
It has now been accepted by women internationally that Nigerian men are family oriented, we don't just look at women as sex objects, but we also show care expected from an Alpha male.
This has led to serious jealousy and even violence against Nigerian men from jealous men in some other countries.
Imagine how that recently jailed Italian strangled the disabled Nigerian man to death just because he told his girlfriend that she was beautiful while asking her to patronise his business

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains by EmperorCaesar(m): 2:40pm On Oct 19, 2023
Samantha124:

Zimbabwe is an extension of SA , Zimbos are so mixed with SA that they account for 45% of all foreigners residing in SA

As for the topic, The point here is that this only solidify the claim that Nigerian men are mostly simp

Why on earth would anyone pay their girlfriend allowances?

Calling their "women madam" means they worship their women
Too bad

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains by EmperorCaesar(m): 2:42pm On Oct 19, 2023
Jeon:
The true colors will show in some mins, so nothing to be worried about.

Thats judging from the number of those you've yanshed

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains by tyup(m): 2:43pm On Oct 19, 2023
Guyman01:
It has now been accepted by women internationally that Nigerian men are family oriented, we don't just look at women as sex objects, but we also show care expected from an Alpha male.
This has led to serious jealousy and violence against Nigerians from jealous men in some other countries.
Imagine how that recently jailed Italian strangled the disabled Nigerian man to death just because he told his girlfriend that she was beautiful while asking her to patronise his business

He didn't call her Beautiful. He harassed her into buying his goods when it's obviously clear she wasn't interested. He was ready to hold her hostage until she buys something, he wouldn't live and let her live. So she got defended and he got killed. Cet fini

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains by Jeon(f): 2:47pm On Oct 19, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

Thats judging from the number of those you've yanshed

I don't yansh and ve never ynashed black ugly dick. I don't just run my mouth or boast about it.

DonroxyII

I have wrote it down already, OK.

What happened to the White Chicks in Italy, America, that helped your brothers to secured visa and paper?. The spoiling and pampering was cut off after getting what they were after and moved to another nation where they can get a bigger prey.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains by DyshApp: 2:51pm On Oct 19, 2023
Guyman01:
This has led to serious jealousy and violence against Nigerians from jealous men in some other countries.

Story๐Ÿ˜ฒ

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 19, 2023
I doubt you were gonna say the same thing if it was SA.

You're only saying this because you don't know anything about Zimbabwean men... grin grin grin

I bet the only thing you know is that they account for 45% of all foreigners residing in SA... You can't say anything about Zimbabwe without including SA... grin grin grin
EmperorCaesar:

Zimbabwe is an extension of SA , Zimbos are so mixed with SA that they account for 45% of all foreigners residing in SA

As for the topic, The point here is that this only solidify the claim that Nigerian men are mostly simp

Why on earth would anyone pay their girlfriend allowances?

Calling their "women madam" means they worship their women
Too bad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains by Silentgroper(m): 3:01pm On Oct 19, 2023
Samantha124:

grin

We actually have zibabwean residing in nigeria.. One lives just right next to me. tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 19, 2023
But you guys know nothing about Zimbabwe, do you? grin grin grin
Silentgroper:
grin

We actually have zibabwean residing in nigeria.. One lives just right next to me. tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains by Silentgroper(m): 3:19pm On Oct 19, 2023
Samantha124:
But you guys know nothing about Zimbabwe, do you? grin grin grin
grin.

Just kidding.. Never seen or met one.. Dnt even knw what d capital city is...

only thing i know is what they trend on "SEX" ..

I think their females are blessed with nice shaped bundas just like ur lots..

i think they could be fetish too..

With this few point of mine, i think i do knw something abt d ZIMS.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2023
Nah, you don't know anything, you're just thinking.
Silentgroper:
grin.

Just kidding.. Never seen or met one.. Dnt even knw what d capital city is...

only thing i know is what they trend on "SEX" ..

I think their females are blessed with nice shaped bundas just like ur lots..

i think they could be fetish too..

With this few point of mine, i think i do knw something abt d ZIMS.
Re: Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains by Silentgroper(m): 3:35pm On Oct 19, 2023
tyup:

He didn't call her Beautiful. He harassed her into buying his goods when it's obviously clear she wasn't interested. He was ready to hold her hostage until she buys something, he wouldn't live and let her live. So she got defended and he got killed. Cet fini
So someone calls u "handsome" like a random person, most preferably female.. Would that be an harrasment??

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains by EmperorCaesar(m): 3:45pm On Oct 19, 2023
Samantha124:
I doubt you were gonna say the same thing if it was SA.

You're only saying this because you don't know anything about Zimbabwean men... grin grin grin

I bet the only thing you know is that they account for 45% of all foreigners residing in SA... You can't say anything about Zimbabwe without including SA... grin grin grin

There is something i still wanted to hear from u but u still didnt touch that

To your fellow SA women, do they also see Nigerian men as simps or they find their "money pumped relationships" as signs of being caring and homely

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 19, 2023
I don't want to start any SA vs Nigeria war, so no comment.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

This thread is about Zimbabwean men complaining about Nigerian guys and it has nothing to do with SA.. grin grin grin
EmperorCaesar:

There is something i still wanted to hear from u but u still didnt touch that

To your fellow SA women, do they also see Nigerian men as simps or they find their "money pumped relationships" as signs of being caring and homely

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains by eazzzy1(m): 4:06pm On Oct 19, 2023
Nigeria is like the headquarters of Africa. If you ever worked for an organization with branches and a head office, you will know that females at the branches want to get with men from the head office while females at the head office despise men at the branches.

Donโ€™t hate the player. Hate the game.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains by Silentgroper(m): 4:06pm On Oct 19, 2023
Samantha124:
Nah, you don't know anything, you're just thinking.
Lmao.. Right!

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains by DyshApp: 4:52pm On Oct 19, 2023
Silentgroper:
Lmao.. Right!

cheesy cheesy

SA men are the real Koko Masters cool
Re: Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains by Silentgroper(m): 4:58pm On Oct 19, 2023
DyshApp:

Okay..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 19, 2023
You're lucky you quoted one of the calmest male nairalanders in here, else you'd have been dead meat by now...๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
DyshApp:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains by eepeepook: 5:09pm On Oct 19, 2023
Yes, we know. This is nothing new.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some Insane Things Most Girls In Lagos Do / Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face / Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.