Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

10 Million Northerners Reside In South-West - Sarkin Hausawa Of Ibadan Land - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Million Northerners Reside In South-West - Sarkin Hausawa Of Ibadan Land (17175 Views)

Habu Sarkin-Fulani: Customs Seizes Foreign Rice From ‘Buhari’s Storekeeper’ / I’m Not Emir Of Lagos, Sarkin Fulani Clears Air / The Hausawa In A Post Nigeria Era. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Million Northerners Reside In South-West - Sarkin Hausawa Of Ibadan Land by Cooly100: 12:30pm On Jan 02, 2018
Alariiwo:

We faced them squarely unlike you cry babies that cry to UN, ICC and US.

Their leaders had to come and beg and snap photo grin

Did you vultures also did same when you accused IPOB of killing northerners in Aba and Porthacourt...Lies and treacherous people..

6 Likes

Re: 10 Million Northerners Reside In South-West - Sarkin Hausawa Of Ibadan Land by Origamist: 12:32pm On Jan 02, 2018
nku5:

Walahi talahi! By 2027 they for don reach 20 million for southwest. The average Hausa Muslim with two or three wives dey produce up to 8 kids standard.
If I were you,I'll worry about the growing population of Hausas in the East that has led to a Uni. In Ebonyi state to start offering Islamic Studies.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Million Northerners Reside In South-West - Sarkin Hausawa Of Ibadan Land by FlyoruB: 12:36pm On Jan 02, 2018
Cooly100:

Coward..attack you slave masters for once...

Where was kanu..your nightmare..mentioned in the psot you were responding to?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Million Northerners Reside In South-West - Sarkin Hausawa Of Ibadan Land by ZorGBUooeh: 12:36pm On Jan 02, 2018
ModsWillKillNL:

Stop sounding like a looonatic!

It was all a smokescreen to prevent reprisals in the north that would have consumed more of your people.
Hahahahahaha!Smokescreen ke?Yur masters upnorth caged yur revered oba like a Christmas chicken,while his coward subjects abandoned him to die in jail grin

3 Likes

Re: 10 Million Northerners Reside In South-West - Sarkin Hausawa Of Ibadan Land by CrtlAltDel: 12:38pm On Jan 02, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

What could be worse than this mr coward? in your own land with your sacred flag? cheesy
Jesu… this is baaaaaad, very very very baad. Never seen these pics before. So these guys were humilated like this…. See the chestbeaters grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Million Northerners Reside In South-West - Sarkin Hausawa Of Ibadan Land by toyecoach(m): 12:38pm On Jan 02, 2018
What's the population of Igbos in the North? Let's know who has deserted their land most.
Re: 10 Million Northerners Reside In South-West - Sarkin Hausawa Of Ibadan Land by CrtlAltDel: 12:39pm On Jan 02, 2018
FlyoruB:

My gawd…. This is brutal.. I will use it effectively and efficiently grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Million Northerners Reside In South-West - Sarkin Hausawa Of Ibadan Land by Cooly100: 12:39pm On Jan 02, 2018
FlyoruB:

Coward..where is Restructuring and Ibadan declaration..?

7 Likes

Re: 10 Million Northerners Reside In South-West - Sarkin Hausawa Of Ibadan Land by AdaFonju: 12:42pm On Jan 02, 2018
FlyoruB:

An 'emirate' where Yoruba is the lingua franca, where the Emir bears a Yoruba name and communicates in Yoruba language, where they prefer to gulp Amala, Gbegiri and Ewedu rather than Tuwo Shinkafa, is that one an emirate? lipsrsealed
Is it or is it not an emirate, and is the Fulani emir not the permanent head of the traditional council of the state

1 Like

Re: 10 Million Northerners Reside In South-West - Sarkin Hausawa Of Ibadan Land by ZorGBUooeh: 12:43pm On Jan 02, 2018
Alariiwo:

We faced them squarely unlike you cry babies that cry to UN, ICC and US.

Their leaders had to come and beg and snap photo grin
No be only squarely na rectangularly..Coward grin

4 Likes

Re: 10 Million Northerners Reside In South-West - Sarkin Hausawa Of Ibadan Land by willibounce1(m): 12:46pm On Jan 02, 2018
Cooly100:
I didn't know that Hausas have titled chiefs in Yoruba land like the Igbos.

But why are those of the Igbos are major problem to Yorubas?

Well you didnt know Hausa have titled chiefs in Yoruba land because you'll never hear them making noise and chest beating about owning all the properties in Yoruba land or saying trash like " without them, others cannot live " you'll never hear them making senseless demands like they want their own king or territory in Yoruba land. They don't suffer from low self esteem and always try to compare themselves with others. But you and your iPod brothers are always thinking of trouble 24 hours of your envious lives. Always trying to compare yourselves , hence 13th senseless bragging about owing 100% properties in Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: 10 Million Northerners Reside In South-West - Sarkin Hausawa Of Ibadan Land by NwaliE01: 12:47pm On Jan 02, 2018
How many people are residing in South west? If Hausa amounts more than 10 million then I guess they own south west as a whole. How can an elderly man bloat this kind of lies?
Re: 10 Million Northerners Reside In South-West - Sarkin Hausawa Of Ibadan Land by ZorGBUooeh: 12:47pm On Jan 02, 2018
horsepower101:
Mile 12 and ile ife saga by Hausa yet Yorubas attack igbos all the time.
Hahahahahahahaha! See as dem arrange those yoluba vultures for floor like bale of okirika cloth wey dem sample for aswani market. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 10 Million Northerners Reside In South-West - Sarkin Hausawa Of Ibadan Land by Alariiwo: 12:48pm On Jan 02, 2018
Sekxyqueen Happy new year.. my sweetiepie grin

Igbo girls are just lovely
Re: 10 Million Northerners Reside In South-West - Sarkin Hausawa Of Ibadan Land by Cooly100: 12:51pm On Jan 02, 2018
[s]
willibounce1:

Well you didnt know Hausa have titled chiefs in Yoruba land because you'll never hear them making noise and chest beating about owning all the properties in Yoruba land or saying trash like " without them, others cannot live " you'll never hear them making senseless demands like they want their own king or territory in Yoruba land. They don't suffer from low self esteem and always try to compare themselves with others. But you and your iPod brothers are always thinking of trouble 24 hours of your envious lives. Always trying to compare yourselves , hence 13th senseless bragging about owing 100% properties in Nigeria.
[/s]

What did they just do now...? Is it not showing off?

Look at this Ilorin/Offa/Kabba emirate council slave...

5 Likes

Re: 10 Million Northerners Reside In South-West - Sarkin Hausawa Of Ibadan Land by tiredoflife(m): 12:54pm On Jan 02, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

You keep following me around like my dog

Less than 20 reduced you empty chest beating clowns to this. i wonder what will happen when the millions in fegge, ohafia and ebonyi show

I am Niger delta
Oga not everyone after ore ondo state is Igbo

Awolowo gave u free education
Didn't u read this part in geography

5 Likes

Re: 10 Million Northerners Reside In South-West - Sarkin Hausawa Of Ibadan Land by MENELIK11: 12:58pm On Jan 02, 2018
tiredoflife:

I am Niger delta
Oga not everyone after ore ondo state is Igbo

Awolowo gave u free education
Didn't u read this part in geography

Don't mind him, but then once you reason like an osu, you are an Osu irrespective of Niger or Benue delta
Re: 10 Million Northerners Reside In South-West - Sarkin Hausawa Of Ibadan Land by sekxyqueen(f): 12:59pm On Jan 02, 2018
Alariiwo:
Sekxyqueen Happy new year.. my sweetiepie grin

Igbo girls are just lovely
I wish you the best !!
Re: 10 Million Northerners Reside In South-West - Sarkin Hausawa Of Ibadan Land by Justiceleague1: 1:16pm On Jan 02, 2018
Haba,when all coneheads are rendering free anus kissing,licking and lubricating services,what do u expect? Infact,that figure will sure double soon..
Coneheads are rather more kwoncained about SHINEDU and OGBONNA and his 2by2 spareparts shop.

Days ago buhari urged other regions to emulate the sw region and all coneheads went into frenzy. But the same buhari is commissioning dry seaport in kaduna on thursday! I laff in ngbanti grin
All coneheads are mumus grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Million Northerners Reside In South-West - Sarkin Hausawa Of Ibadan Land by FlyoruB: 1:21pm On Jan 02, 2018
Cooly100:

Coward..where is Restructuring and Ibadan declaration..?

We are not noisemakers like you and the cowards you call leaders who dupe you fool.s into getting killed like chickens for nothing while they pick race -- first Ojukwu, and now Kanu. See, that's the difference between our people and yours; we believe in using 'brains over brawn'. We will get restructuring without being forced to drink mud water shocked or getting used as target practise by pythons. I just hope you wouldn't have been shot dead like your unfortunate Biafra comrades by the time that happens. undecided

For the last time...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Million Northerners Reside In South-West - Sarkin Hausawa Of Ibadan Land by Cooly100: 1:27pm On Jan 02, 2018
FlyoruB:

We are not noisemakers like you and the cowards you call leaders who dupe you fool.s into getting killed like chickens for nothing while they pick race -- first Ojukwu, and now Kanu. See, that's the difference between our people and yours; we believe in using 'brains over brawn'. We will get restructuring without being forced to drink mud water shocked or getting used as target practise by phytons. I just hope you wouldn't have been shot dead like your unfortunate Biafra comrades by the time that happens. undecided

For the last time...

Where these leaders making noise? First Awo, then Abiola..and then Ganiu...

I just hope you will drink rat poision like most of your ex-convict leaders...

Again where is restructuring you have been crying about since Awo started...?

6 Likes

Re: 10 Million Northerners Reside In South-West - Sarkin Hausawa Of Ibadan Land by ModsWillKillNL: 1:35pm On Jan 02, 2018
ZorGBUooeh:

[s]Hahahahahaha!Smokescreen ke?Yur masters upnorth caged yur revered oba like a Christmas chicken,while his coward subjects abandoned him to die in jail grin[/s]

Gibberish!

1 Like

Re: 10 Million Northerners Reside In South-West - Sarkin Hausawa Of Ibadan Land by ModsWillKillNL: 1:36pm On Jan 02, 2018
Cooly100:

Didn't PMB talk about restructuring in his new year address
Re: 10 Million Northerners Reside In South-West - Sarkin Hausawa Of Ibadan Land by FlyoruB: 1:38pm On Jan 02, 2018
Cooly100:

Smh. I just pity you coz.. the way you are carrying on eh.. Kanu would also skip your funeral same way he did other unfortunate and gullible souls he sent to an untimely death, while he's busy fvcking oloshos and eating pizza in Ghana. Your brain has been exchanged for Indomie. Smh. undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Million Northerners Reside In South-West - Sarkin Hausawa Of Ibadan Land by ZorGBUooeh: 1:38pm On Jan 02, 2018
Cooly100:

Hahahahahaha! Wia did yu get those hardened criminals ex convict pictures? cheesy

See as them humiliate the two ode Ora kanfa of yoruba land and them suicidal backstabbing mini god AWO grin

4 Likes

Re: 10 Million Northerners Reside In South-West - Sarkin Hausawa Of Ibadan Land by Cooly100: 1:44pm On Jan 02, 2018
FlyoruB:

Smh. I just pity you coz.. the way you are carrying on eh.. Kanu would also skip your funeral same way he did other unfortunate and gullible souls he sent to an untimely death, while he's busy fvcking oloshos and eating pizza in Ghana. Your brain has been exchanged for Indomie. Smh. undecided

See yourself...

You need help!

5 Likes

Re: 10 Million Northerners Reside In South-West - Sarkin Hausawa Of Ibadan Land by aycorporat(m): 1:57pm On Jan 02, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

In fact, all ohafia are now muslims, the religion they hate with passion cheesy

Even their Imo governor is Okoroawusa cheesy
You are really serving this people hot oooo. With facts and figures. Please take it easy on them, biko

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Million Northerners Reside In South-West - Sarkin Hausawa Of Ibadan Land by T9ksy(m): 2:03pm On Jan 02, 2018
Gotze1:
Baba is enjoying pizza in Ghana..........

.......with one youthful olosho whilst his du.mb followers are still eating watery beans in kuje prison....... grin ......

3 Likes

Re: 10 Million Northerners Reside In South-West - Sarkin Hausawa Of Ibadan Land by Cooly100: 2:07pm On Jan 02, 2018
T9ksy:

.......with one youthful olosho whilst his du.mb followers are still eating watery beans in kuje prison....... grin ......

all these afonja leaders have once eaten watery beans...

So what is new, ogbeni...?

Abegi!!!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FFK Suspends His Aide Over Tweet About 'Dasuki Betraying Jonathan' / Wike: No G-5 Governor Visited ‘Lying’ Ayu / Rivers Crisis: Call Wike To Order, Clark Writes Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.