Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,244 members, 7,853,233 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:54 PM

Governor Wike And Wife Share A Kiss At New Year Banquet (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike And Wife Share A Kiss At New Year Banquet (Photos) (20133 Views)

Wike And His Wife Lay Hands On Each Other's Head At A Crusade In Port Harcourt / Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku / Governor Wike And Wife Share A Kiss As He Emerges Silverbird Man Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike And Wife Share A Kiss At New Year Banquet (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 3:48pm On Jan 02, 2018
DLuciano:
very painful brother, but Wike has placed a bounty of N200M for any useful information that will lead to the arrest of the perpetrators. I weep for Omoku. The wickedness of man, but they can never go unpunished.
what happened in that place looks political infact the terrible news coming from that state is because of the ugly fight between wine and his predecessor.I've heard cases of wicked politicians causing chaos to bend a governor's hand.

The ugly incident in that community doesn't make sense even to an armed robber

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike And Wife Share A Kiss At New Year Banquet (Photos) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 02, 2018
Odili's wife beauty will never fade
Re: Governor Wike And Wife Share A Kiss At New Year Banquet (Photos) by Elvixbeatz(m): 4:12pm On Jan 02, 2018
fergie001:
For the umpteenth time,na so so kiss your wife for public you Sabi...

Am not saying it's bad but people die for Omoku ooooo,....

No official message from the Rivers State Government let alone FG...

If it's someone's son that collapsed or have accident,some fools will start telling us how they have hired Ben Carson, hundreds of threads would have told us how Jack Bauer has taken custody of the security of the hospital(s),some MODs will not even let any news come up except the nonsense.....One bastard will even say that if it were possible,we would have taken the pains on behlaf of the overfed and spoilt children,Imagine...

Poor soft targets are gone in Omoku.......you people should commiserate with them and at least "pretend" to get to the root of the matter, stop kissing and stop "blaming oil marketers".

Rip to the dead.

I would love to visit ur blog if u hv 1... Nice rite up
Re: Governor Wike And Wife Share A Kiss At New Year Banquet (Photos) by fergie001: 4:17pm On Jan 02, 2018
Elvixbeatz:

I would love to visit ur blog if u hv 1... Nice rite up
My bro,no blog,na pains.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike And Wife Share A Kiss At New Year Banquet (Photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 02, 2018
This doesn't reflect the mood of a state that should have declared days of mourning for her slain citizens. I think it is insensitive and grossly ill-fitting for a governor to display PDA when those that he is constitutionally charged to provide security for have been mowed down on a New Years day.

I just added a 'c' before the 'k' in his name. He doesn't deserve to be a Governor.
Shame.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Orho Obada Is Dead / Gunmen Assassinate Malam Dauda, Kaduna Government Official / 2023 Elections: Katsina Police Arrest Party Agents Over Plot To Hack Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.