Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop (74587 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? / Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act / Reply To : Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Airforce1(m): 7:50pm On Jan 02, 2018
xendra:
kid ke cheesy you shouldn't be bothered about kids because nobody is more childish on nairaland than you?

Smh cheesy

I see you want trouble
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Draei: 7:50pm On Jan 02, 2018
Blackhawk03:

And you just had to involve her parents? Smh.
I sure saw you among the list of ranters up there but i ignored. So please do well to also mind your business so you can live long in life. #βye.!

6 Likes

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:50pm On Jan 02, 2018
BurningBlade:
na to dey look them nau. grin

lol. Boy and Girl arguments.

"Who is more better"... like WTF. cheesy

That was a debate topic at sec school then.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by CandidSeeker(m): 7:51pm On Jan 02, 2018
Finding friends with the same mental disorder as yours is hard....
smiley

1 Like

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Blackhawk03(f): 7:51pm On Jan 02, 2018
pocohantas:

The problem is, lots of guys inadvertently help these stereotypes. I remember a thread created by maky.debbie. That thread was saying a girl and a guy can never be just friends,without the guy wanting more immediately or at some point. I was surprised to see it was guys that endorsed it more. If I go through that thread now, I might see some guys who agreed to it, disagreeing right now.

Gbam! Thank you!

I remember that thread, I didn't drop much comments because my bestie is a guy and I even have more male friends. But these NL guys, they were jumping upandan asking why "a rat should be kept in the same room with a cat or why a lion should be asked to look after a goat"

These guys will confuse their ancestors if they let them.

I even got into an argument with the supposed knower of woman's mind, the greatest Ubanga and he had the same mentality but they're here saying otherwise now. Chaiiii! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 02, 2018
CeeKay17:

Now you are saying a different thing. There are friends you make naturally like school mates or office colleagues and there those you walk up to to start up a conversation. Obviously if I approached a girl at a mall or somewhere, it means I want something I guess. But if me and a girl became friends naturally, it isn't a must I would want to go further than that.
And to answer your question, yes. I've walked up to some pretty girls I sighted, but in the course of the whole thing, I realized I wasn't attracted so I left it on a platonic level.
And I have friends that seem perfectly happy to be in the friendzone cuz they are not trying to date the girl in the first place.
Like I said, I wonder where you meet your guys from if you haven't met guys that wanted nothing more than friendship.
If you read through the comments, you'd see we were talking about randomly approaching a girl.
You know nothing about the guys I meet so stop chewing on that.
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by pocohantas(f): 7:52pm On Jan 02, 2018
BurningBlade:
So it's always the guy(s) wanting more, not the girl(s). Hmm. And you spoke about stereotype. Wow. shocked

Read and understand na, you done pass thing.
I clearly stated it was the topic of the thread, not my opinion and I was surprised guys were the ones agreeing to it.

zicoraads:

Link to the thread please. I just hope I didn't comment on it lipsrsealed grin

I don't even know if it was with her new or former account. I go check sha. Maybe you commented, fear done catch you? grin
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by xendra: 7:52pm On Jan 02, 2018
Kingfanak:

I admire your sincerity.

Please don't make me insult you.I ts the beginning of a new year.
that's not sincere, its not true just a comment spite the reader , FYI I could careless about insults from nairalanders
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Blackhawk03(f): 7:52pm On Jan 02, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:

Go and eat. You need food, not help.

Owkies. Give me food too. embarassed
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 02, 2018
I knew this sh!t will make it to fp

Mtcheew
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:53pm On Jan 02, 2018
Draei:

I sure saw you among the list of ranters up there but i ignored. So please do well to also mind your business so you can live long in life. #βye.!

I can feel the anger in you buddy - but there is nothing you can do about the situation.

Department of statistics (Bureau of Nairaland) has it that about 10 underage kids register on this forum every 2 days, and their first point of landing is Romance Section. cheesy

So when you see such typos describing "We Guys" as bla bla bla, just laugh and pass.

No so we seeyam.

2 Likes

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 02, 2018
edimolu:

That is what you say anytime your ass is being pummelled, few moments from now we'd see you embolding your words in black-brick colour, a stale-technique of being ghetto and hardcore grin

Drop the pics, you owe me dear, least you could do
Pummeled? Lmao.

Ahbeg shoo off, I don't want to start the year engaging nitwits.
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:54pm On Jan 02, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Owkies. Give me food too. embarassed

No! Miss.
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 02, 2018
oloyede252:

using this logic, if your friends knows you're dating a girl, its not kiss and tell if you inform them you had sex with her because your relationship is everyone's knowledge.
what you are saying is totally different!!!

makydebbie simply reposted what the guy already said to the general public. Many nairalanders already saw the post and would still see it cos it's a public comment. So she bringing it here is not kiss and tell. She is not betraying any confidence because it wasn't said in private to start with. That's what kiss and tell is about..

But your own explanation is different and even funny if i must say. Like you said if my friends know I'm in a relationship with a certain guy but they don't know I have sex with him, and I eventually tel them we have sex then bro that's kiss and tell. I'm gisting them on what they dont know yet..and shouldn't even have any business knowing cos it's a private matter. How is that related to the other scenario?
undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Blackhawk03(f): 7:56pm On Jan 02, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:

No! Miss.

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by pocohantas(f): 7:56pm On Jan 02, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Gbam! Thank you!

I remember that thread, I didn't drop much comments because my bestie is a guy and I even have more male friends. But these NL guys, they were jumping upandan asking why "a rat should be kept in the same room with a cat or why a lion should be asked to look after a goat"

I even got into an argument with the supposed knower of woman's mind, the greatest Ubanga and he had the same mentality but they're here saying otherwise now. Chaiiii! cheesy

LOL. Your own na argument?
I was told to grow up and wake up from my dream cheesy cheesy

True! They kept mentioning goat and yam.
I just waka commot from the thread.

The supporting thread was created by a male NLder sef, I think Prec!ous. The few guys that disagreed with him, he tagged them beta males or whatever it's called.
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 02, 2018
zicoraads:

Hmmmm. The bolded is a no no for me. It reeks of immaturity and childishness. I would strongly advice you don't.
I won't. He knows I won't, LOL. I have been threatening to do that since last year just to put him in his place but I can't jare.
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Draei: 7:57pm On Jan 02, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:

I can feel the anger in you buddy - but there is nothing you can do about the situation.

Department of statistics (Bureau of Nairaland) has it that about 10 underage kids register on this forum every 2 days, and their first point of landing is Romance Section. cheesy

So when you see such typos describing "We Guys" as bla bla bla, just laugh and pass.

No so we seeyam.
Now that got me laughing.
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by CeeKay17: 7:58pm On Jan 02, 2018
BurningBlade:
most of them need to change their mind set. funny thing is, those screaming about friend zoning a guy would grow jealous if they see the guy with a girl cuter than them. The beef no be here oh. grin
Exactly bro, that's how some will be interrogating you when you hangout with other girls. Yet they all make it sound like it's only guys that always want something more.
Anyways I blame the guys that try to use the friendship card to get a girl. If you meet a girl you want to date, it's better to let her know from the beginning where you're heading to even if you don't say it out explicitly. If she rejects you, it's much easier to count your losses and move on.

1 Like

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Sugar97(f): 7:58pm On Jan 02, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:

Na now you reply me? Infact, you no bi my frnd again...

Bye! angry

Ah-ahn...? I replied as soon as I saw it naw cry cry
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by zicoraads: 8:00pm On Jan 02, 2018
pocohantas:

I don't even know if it was with her new or former account. I go check sha. Maybe you commented, fear done catch you? grin
For where! Fear ké? I'm as plain as a paper. If I want to fúck you, I'll tell you straight up. If I want you as a friend, it's for a purpose. I sure do keep female friends. But I won't tell anyone I want to be friends with you if the intention is to fúck you. Besides, it's a fact that ladies even enjoy it more than guys tongue They are not just open about it as we are.

1 Like

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by edimolu(m): 8:00pm On Jan 02, 2018
pocohantas:

The problem is, lots of guys inadvertently help these stereotypes. I remember a thread created by maky.debbie. That thread was saying a girl and a guy can never be just friends,without the guy wanting more immediately or at some point. I was surprised to see it was guys that endorsed it more. If I go through that thread now, I might see some guys who agreed to it, disagreeing right now.

I can't agree any less dear, yes we can't rule that out though, we have so many couples who have walked down the aisle, yet they started out as just friends, am in no disagreement to that, but generalising it seems watery to me!

I have few friends offline that we exist only in the bounds and constraints of friendship,nothing more , nothing else..and we have kept such relationship for months..and i have never had such thought towards them...on the other hand , i have other friends that i intend smashing them from day 1, you see? No generalization!

And it is also true that a guy knows exactly what he wants the very day he meets a girl! And this is where the friendzone comes in, once a lady knows you want her and she feels the opposite, she puts you in the zone whether you like it or not, especially if you gat doughgrin so it aint a mutual relationship, reason it's called a friendzone

Blackhawk03
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by BurningBlade: 8:00pm On Jan 02, 2018
pocohantas:

I clearly stated it was the topic of the thread, not my opinion and I was surprised guys were the ones agreeing to it.
So the thread was about the guys wanting more, not the girl? And with this there's no stereotype. Madam, e be like say you no understand yourself oh. Lol

1 Like

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 02, 2018
pocohantas:

The thread was about keeping guys as "best friends" as a lady not just as friends and majority of guys on that didn't necessarily agree.

She stated somewhere in her writeup that there must be boundaries if a lady wants to keep a guy as a friend.

Most guys agreed on the boundary thing, I was one of those that agreed.

https://www.nairaland.com/4025368/friendship-opposite-sex
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 02, 2018
Cladez:
Baba please don't kill her take it easy because she is still a kid grin
This one is a testimony. Just because I ignore him, he says I'm a kid. grin grin
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Blackhawk03(f): 8:02pm On Jan 02, 2018
Draei:

You weren't entirely minding your business, young man. I saw you giving your unsolicited advice to the dude I was in a conversation with... You did, didn't you? You should take your own advice because Marinee was talking to you before you jumped into her convo as well. That seem to be your new year resolution, not entirely a bad one. Be gone!

1 Like

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by nezzar: 8:02pm On Jan 02, 2018
How much av u made from ur agbo sales since today cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by edimolu(m): 8:03pm On Jan 02, 2018
Mariinee:
Pummeled? Lmao.

Ahbeg shoo off, I don't want to start the year engaging nitwits.
It is pummelled, olodo

Thought you wanted to post some screenshots? Cat got your hands? You are nothing but a rejected-dunce grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by zicoraads: 8:03pm On Jan 02, 2018
Mariinee:
I won't. He knows I won't, LOL. I have been threatening to do that since last year just to put him in his place but I can't jare.
Toh.
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 02, 2018
edimolu:

It is pummelled, olodo

Thought you wanted to post some screenshots? Cat got your hands? You are nothing but a rejected-dunce grin
You know I won't. I'm not that insensitive and immature. And that was clearly a mistake.

You know what? Just shoo off, please.
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Martin0(m): 8:04pm On Jan 02, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Gbam! Thank you!

Waow! !

Sui Generisgrin
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Blackhawk03(f): 8:05pm On Jan 02, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL. Your own na argument?
I was told to grow up and wake up from my dream cheesy cheesy

True! They kept mentioning goat and yam.
I just waka commot from the thread.

The supporting thread was created by a male NLder sef, I think Prec!ous. The few guys that disagreed with him, he tagged them beta males or whatever it's called.

Babez, you don wake up? grin grin

Bunch of confused heads, I tell you. Tsk tsk

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (30) (Reply)

Sweden Declares Sex as Sports, host Competition / A Nairalander Weds Amid Coronavirus Crisis / Man Falls While Carrying A Thick, Curvy Lady. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.