Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,079 members, 7,814,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! (13461 Views)

Daily Christian Nuggets For A Pleasant Walk With God / I May Now Believe In The Supernatural / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 3:00pm On Jun 08, 2018
June 8

All who were sitting in the Sanhedrin looked intently at Stephen, and they saw that his face was like the face of an angel.
Acts 6:15 NIV

Supernatural facial transformation
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:14am On Jun 09, 2018
June 9

But Stephen, full of the Holy Spirit, looked up to heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God. “Look,” he said, “I see heaven open and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God.”
Acts 7:55‭-‬56 NIV

Supernatural revelation
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 9:34am On Jun 10, 2018
June 10

Now an angel of the Lord said to Philip, “Go south to the road—the desert road—that goes down from Jerusalem to Gaza.” The Spirit told Philip, “Go to that chariot and stay near it.” Then Philip began with that very passage of Scripture and told him the good news about Jesus.
Acts 8:26‭, ‬29‭-‬29‭, ‬35 NIV

Supernatural direction
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:22pm On Jun 11, 2018
June 11

When they came up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Philip away, and the eunuch did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus and traveled about, preaching the gospel in all the towns until he reached Caesarea.
Acts 8:39‭-‬40 NIV

Supernatural teleportation
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:34am On Jun 12, 2018
June 12

As he neared Damascus on his journey, suddenly a light from heaven flashed around him. He fell to the ground and heard a voice say to him, “Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me?”
Acts 9:3‭-‬4 NIV

Supernatural visitation
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:54am On Jun 13, 2018
June 13

Then the church throughout Judea, Galilee and Samaria enjoyed a time of peace and was strengthened. Living in the fear of the Lord and encouraged by the Holy Spirit, it increased in numbers.
Acts 9:31 NIV

Supernatural strengthening and increase
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:54am On Jun 14, 2018
June 14

There he found a man named Aeneas, who was paralyzed and had been bedridden for eight years. “Aeneas,” Peter said to him, “Jesus Christ heals you. Get up and roll up your mat.” Immediately Aeneas got up. All those who lived in Lydda and Sharon saw him and turned to the Lord.
Acts 9:33‭-‬35 NIV

Supernatural words of healing
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:09am On Jun 15, 2018
June 15

About that time she became sick and died, and her body was washed and placed in an upstairs room. Peter sent them all out of the room; then he got down on his knees and prayed. Turning toward the dead woman, he said, “Tabitha, get up.” She opened her eyes, and seeing Peter she sat up.
Acts 9:37‭, ‬40 NIV

Supernatural power to raise the dead
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:49am On Jun 16, 2018
June 16

Cornelius stared at him in fear. “What is it, Lord?” he asked. The angel answered, “Your prayers and gifts to the poor have come up as a memorial offering before God.
Acts 10:4 NIV

Supernatural generous giving
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:57am On Jun 17, 2018
June 17

While Peter was still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit came on all who heard the message. For they heard them speaking in tongues and praising God. Then Peter said,
Acts 10:44‭, ‬46 NIV

Supernatural message of lufe
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:26am On Jun 18, 2018
June 18

Then Caleb silenced the people before Moses and said, “We should go up and take possession of the land, for we can certainly do it.”
Numbers 13:30 NIV

Supernatural confidence
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:56am On Jun 19, 2018
June 19

The next day Moses entered the tent and saw that Aaron’s staff, which represented the tribe of Levi, had not only sprouted but had budded, blossomed and produced almonds.
Numbers 17:8 NIV

Supernatural confirmation
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:27am On Jun 20, 2018
June 20

Remove Aaron’s garments and put them on his son Eleazar, for Aaron will be gathered to his people; he will die there.” Moses removed Aaron’s garments and put them on his son Eleazar. And Aaron died there on top of the mountain. Then Moses and Eleazar came down from the mountain,
Numbers 20:26‭, ‬28 NIV

Supernatural succession
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 9:23am On Jun 21, 2018
June 21

Then Moses raised his arm and struck the rock twice with his staff. Water gushed out, and the community and their livestock drank.
Numbers 20:11 NIV

Supernatural water supply
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:24am On Jun 22, 2018
June 22

So Moses made a bronze snake and put it up on a pole. Then when anyone was bitten by a snake and looked at the bronze snake, they lived.
Numbers 21:9 NIV

Supernatural healing power
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 11:46am On Jun 23, 2018
June 23

God came to Balaam and asked, “Who are these men with you?” But God said to Balaam, “Do not go with them. You must not put a curse on those people, because they are blessed.”
Numbers 22:9‭, ‬12 NIV

Supernatural defence
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 10:22am On Jun 24, 2018
June 24

Then the Lord opened the donkey’s mouth, and it said to Balaam, “What have I done to you to make you beat me these three times?”
Numbers 22:28 NIV

Supernatural talking donkey
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 9:14am On Jun 25, 2018
June 25

Numbers 22:33 (KJV) 
And the ass saw me, and turned from me these three times: unless she had turned from me, surely now also I had slain thee, and saved her alive. 

Supernatural salvation from death
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:01pm On Jun 26, 2018
June 26

Balak said to Balaam, “What have you done to me? I brought you to curse my enemies, but you have done nothing but bless them!”
Numbers 23:11 NIV

Supernatural turn around
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:02am On Jun 27, 2018
June 27

“No misfortune is seen in Jacob, no misery observed in Israel. The Lord their God is with them; the shout of the King is among them.
Numbers 23:21 NIV

Supernatural sovereign declaration about me!
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:44pm On Jun 28, 2018
June 28

Like a lion they crouch and lie down, like a lioness—who dares to rouse them? “May those who bless you be blessed and those who curse you be cursed!”
Numbers 24:9b NIV

Supernatural supreme declaration about me
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:00am On Jun 29, 2018
June 29

So the Lord said to Moses, “Take Joshua son of Nun, a man in whom is the spirit of leadership, and lay your hand on him.
Numbers 27:18 NIV

Supernatural transfer of leadership
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:09am On Jul 01, 2018
June 30

So Peter was kept in prison, but the church was earnestly praying to God for him. Suddenly an angel of the Lord appeared and a light shone in the cell. He struck Peter on the side and woke him up. “Quick, get up!” he said, and the chains fell off Peter’s wrists.
Acts 12:5‭, ‬7 NIV

Supernatural power of intercession
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 11:05am On Jul 01, 2018
July 1

They passed the first and second guards and came to the iron gate leading to the city. It opened for them by itself, and they went through it. When they had walked the length of one street, suddenly the angel left him.
Acts 12:10 NIV

Supernatural power that opens all doors
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 9:49am On Jul 02, 2018
July 2

Now the hand of the Lord is against you. You are going to be blind for a time, not even able to see the light of the sun.” Immediately mist and darkness came over him, and he groped about, seeking someone to lead him by the hand.
Acts 13:11 NIV

Supernatural power over devils
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:03am On Jul 04, 2018
July 3

But they found out about it and fled to the Lycaonian cities of Lystra and Derbe and to the surrounding country,
Acts 14:6 NIV

Supernatural spy
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:05am On Jul 04, 2018
July 4

He listened to Paul as he was speaking. Paul looked directly at him, saw that he had faith to be healed and called out, “Stand up on your feet!” At that, the man jumped up and began to walk.
Acts 14:9‭-‬10 NIV

Supernatural faith and response
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:20am On Jul 05, 2018
July 5

Then some Jews came from Antioch and Iconium and won the crowd over. They stoned Paul and dragged him outside the city, thinking he was dead. But after the disciples had gathered around him, he got up and went back into the city. The next day he and Barnabas left for Derbe.
Acts 14:19‭-‬20 NIV

Supernatural recovery
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:43am On Jul 06, 2018
July 6

God, who knows the heart, showed that he accepted them by giving the Holy Spirit to them, just as he did to us. He did not discriminate between us and them, for he purified their hearts by faith.
Acts 15:8‭-‬9 NIV

Supernatural faith to purify
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 9:38am On Jul 07, 2018
July 7

She kept this up for many days. Finally Paul became so annoyed that he turned around and said to the spirit, “In the name of Jesus Christ I command you to come out of her!” At that moment the spirit left her.
Acts 16:18 NIV

Supernatural power over evil spirits
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 11:12am On Jul 08, 2018
July 8

Suddenly there was such a violent earthquake that the foundations of the prison were shaken. At once all the prison doors flew open, and everyone’s chains came loose.
Acts 16:26 NIV

Supernatural power of payer and praise
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:24am On Jul 09, 2018
July 9

The jailer brought them into his house and set a meal before them; he was filled with joy because he had come to believe in God—he and his whole household.
Acts 16:34 NIV

Supernatural Joy of salvation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem / What Packaging By Pastor Adeboye / 3 Kids Tortured By Prayer Houses & Thrown Into Streets Of Akwa Ibom Rescued(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.