Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! (13464 Views)

Daily Christian Nuggets For A Pleasant Walk With God / I May Now Believe In The Supernatural / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 10:38am On Sep 11, 2018
Sept 11

He replied, “Why do you ask my name? It is beyond understanding. ”
Judges 13:18 NIV

Supernatural name beyond understanding
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:16pm On Sep 12, 2018
Sept 12

As the flame blazed up from the altar toward heaven, the angel of the Lord ascended in the flame. Seeing this, Manoah and his wife fell with their faces to the ground.
Judges 13:20 NIV

Supernatural ascention
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:28am On Sep 13, 2018
Sept 13

The woman gave birth to a boy and named him Samson. He grew and the Lord blessed him, and the Spirit of the Lord began to stir him while he was in Mahaneh Dan, between Zorah and Eshtaol.
Judges 13:24‭-‬25 NIV

Supernatural stirring
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 10:13am On Sep 15, 2018
Sept 14

The Spirit of the Lord came powerfully upon him so that he tore the lion apart with his bare hands as he might have torn a young goat. But he told neither his father nor his mother what he had done.
Judges 14:6 NIV

Supernatural physical strength
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 5:36am On Sep 16, 2018
Sept 15

As he approached Lehi, the Philistines came toward him shouting. The Spirit of the Lord came powerfully upon him. The ropes on his arms became like charred flax, and the bindings dropped from his hands.
Judges 15:14 NIV

Supernatural enablement for war!
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 5:38am On Sep 16, 2018
Sept 16

Because he was very thirsty, he cried out to the Lord , “You have given your servant this great victory. Must I now die of thirst and fall into the hands of the uncircumcised?” Then God opened up the hollow place in Lehi, and water came out of it. When Samson drank, his strength returned and he revived. So the spring was called En Hakkore, and it is still there in Lehi.
Judges 15:18‭-‬19 NIV

Supernatural water provided
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:08am On Sep 17, 2018
Sept 17

Then Samson prayed to the Lord , “Sovereign Lord , remember me. Please, God, strengthen me just once more, and let me with one blow get revenge on the Philistines for my two eyes.”
Judges 16:28 NIV

Supernatural merciful God
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 9:20am On Sep 18, 2018
Sept 18

Among all these soldiers there were seven hundred select troops who were left-handed, each of whom could sling a stone at a hair and not miss.
Judges 20:16 NIV

Supernatural skill of war
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:19am On Sep 19, 2018
Sept 19

At this they wept aloud again. Then Orpah kissed her mother-in-law goodbye, but Ruth clung to her.
Ruth 1:14 NIV

Supernatural love beyond circumstances
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:03am On Sep 20, 2018
Sept 20

Watch the field where the men are harvesting, and follow along after the women. I have told the men not to lay a hand on you. And whenever you are thirsty, go and get a drink from the water jars the men have filled.”
Ruth 2:9 NIV

Supernatural favour
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:17am On Sep 21, 2018
Sept 21

In her deep anguish Hannah prayed to the Lord , weeping bitterly.
1 Samuel 1:10 NIV

Supernatural outpouring of the soul in prayer
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 9:29am On Sep 22, 2018
Sept 22

I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him. So now I give him to the Lord . For his whole life he will be given over to the Lord .” And he worshiped the Lord there.
1 Samuel 1:27‭-‬28 NIV

Supernatural fulfilment of vow
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 9:01am On Sep 23, 2018
Sept 23

The Lord was with Samuel as he grew up, and he let none of Samuel’s words fall to the ground.
1 Samuel 3:19 NIV

Supernatural ordination
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:29am On Sep 24, 2018
Sept 24

But the following morning when they rose, there was Dagon, fallen on his face on the ground before the ark of the Lord ! His head and hands had been broken off and were lying on the threshold; only his body remained.
1 Samuel 5:4 NIV

Supernatural power over idols
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:36am On Sep 25, 2018
Sept 25

The Lord ’s hand was heavy on the people of Ashdod and its vicinity; he brought devastation on them and afflicted them with tumors.
1 Samuel 5:6 NIV

Supernatural anger of God
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:44am On Sep 26, 2018
Sept 26

Take the ark of the Lord and put it on the cart, and in a chest beside it put the gold objects you are sending back to him as a guilt offering. Send it on its way, but keep watching it. If it goes up to its own territory, toward Beth Shemesh, then the Lord has brought this great disaster on us. But if it does not, then we will know that it was not his hand that struck us but that it happened to us by chance.”
1 Samuel 6:8‭-‬9 NIV

The Supernatural displayed to the unbelievers
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 2:58pm On Sep 27, 2018
Sept 27

While Samuel was sacrificing the burnt offering, the Philistines drew near to engage Israel in battle. But that day the Lord thundered with loud thunder against the Philistines and threw them into such a panic that they were routed before the Israelites.
1 Samuel 7:10 NIV

Supernatural decimation of the enemy armies
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:45am On Sep 29, 2018
Sept 28

The towns from Ekron to Gath that the Philistines had captured from Israel were restored to Israel, and Israel delivered the neighboring territory from the hands of the Philistines. And there was peace between Israel and the Amorites.
1 Samuel 7:14 NIV

Supernatural restoration
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 9:59am On Sep 29, 2018
Sept 29

“After that you will go to Gibeah of God, where there is a Philistine outpost. As you approach the town, you will meet a procession of prophets coming down from the high place with lyres, timbrels, pipes and harps being played before them, and they will be prophesying. The Spirit of the Lord will come powerfully upon you, and you will prophesy with them; and you will be changed into a different person.
1 Samuel 10:5‭-‬6 NIV

Supernatural transformation
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 5:53pm On Sep 30, 2018
Sept 30

Once these signs are fulfilled, do whatever your hand finds to do, for God is with you.
1 Samuel 10:7 NIV

Supernatural empowerment to succeed
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 5:54pm On Oct 01, 2018
Oct 1

As Saul turned to leave Samuel, God changed Saul’s heart, and all these signs were fulfilled that day.
1 Samuel 10:9 NIV

Supernatural heart transformation
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 10:34am On Oct 03, 2018
Oct 2

Saul also went to his home in Gibeah, accompanied by valiant men whose hearts God had touched.
1 Samuel 10:26 NIV

Supernatural subordination
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 10:39am On Oct 03, 2018
Oct 3

Is it not wheat harvest now? I will call on the Lord to send thunder and rain. And you will realize what an evil thing you did in the eyes of the Lord when you asked for a king.” Then Samuel called on the Lord , and that same day the Lord sent thunder and rain. So all the people stood in awe of the Lord and of Samuel.
1 Samuel 12:17‭-‬18 NIV

Supernatural attestation of God's power
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 10:51am On Oct 04, 2018
Oct 4

For the sake of his great name the Lord will not reject his people, because the Lord was pleased to make you his own.
1 Samuel 12:22 NIV

Supernatural everlasting love
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 11:00pm On Oct 05, 2018
Oct 5

As for me, far be it from me that I should sin against the Lord by failing to pray for you. And I will teach you the way that is good and right.
1 Samuel 12:23 NIV

Supernatural heart of an intercessor
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 1:38pm On Oct 06, 2018
Oct 6

Then panic struck the whole army—those in the camp and field, and those in the outposts and raiding parties—and the ground shook. It was a panic sent by God.
1 Samuel 14:15 NIV

Supernatural heavenly intervention
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 2:31pm On Oct 07, 2018
Oct 7

Whenever the spirit from God came on Saul, David would take up his lyre and play. Then relief would come to Saul; he would feel better, and the evil spirit would leave him.
1 Samuel 16:23 NIV

Supernaturally anointed instrumentalist
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 10:49am On Oct 09, 2018
Oct 8

David asked the men standing near him, “What will be done for the man who kills this Philistine and removes this disgrace from Israel? Who is this uncircumcised Philistine that he should defy the armies of the living God?”
1 Samuel 17:26 NIV

Supernatural confidence in covenant with God Almighty
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 10:56am On Oct 09, 2018
Oct 9

David said to Saul, “Let no one lose heart on account of this Philistine; your servant will go and fight him.”
1 Samuel 17:32 NIV

Supernatural deliverer out of disgrace
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:36am On Oct 10, 2018
Oct 10

Your servant has killed both the lion and the bear; this uncircumcised Philistine will be like one of them, because he has defied the armies of the living God.
1 Samuel 17:36 NIV

Supernatural trust in God
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
Oct 11

The Lord who rescued me from the paw of the lion and the paw of the bear will rescue me from the hand of this Philistine.” Saul said to David, “Go, and the Lord be with you.”
1 Samuel 17:37 NIV

Supernatural rescue

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

What Packaging By Pastor Adeboye / 3 Kids Tortured By Prayer Houses & Thrown Into Streets Of Akwa Ibom Rescued(pics / Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.