Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! (13459 Views)

Daily Christian Nuggets For A Pleasant Walk With God / I May Now Believe In The Supernatural / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:03am On Aug 11, 2018
Aug 11

And Moses the servant of the Lord died there in Moab, as the Lord had said.
Deuteronomy 34:5 NIV

Supernatural death of Moses
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 12:51pm On Aug 12, 2018
Aug 12

He buried him in Moab, in the valley opposite Beth Peor, but to this day no one knows where his grave is.
Deuteronomy 34:6 NIV

Supernatural burial
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:41am On Aug 13, 2018
Aug 13

Moses was a hundred and twenty years old when he died, yet his eyes were not weak nor his strength gone.
Deuteronomy 34:7 NIV

Supernatural aged man
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 10:57pm On Aug 14, 2018
Aug 14

Now Joshua son of Nun was filled with the spirit of wisdom because Moses had laid his hands on him. So the Israelites listened to him and did what the Lord had commanded Moses.
Deuteronomy 34:9 NIV

Supernatural laying of hands
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 9:41pm On Aug 15, 2018
Aug 15

And there arose not a prophet since in Israel like Moses, whom the Lord knew face to face,
Deuteronomy 34:10 AMPC

Supernatural relationship
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:24pm On Aug 16, 2018
Aug 16

With mighty power, Moses performed terrifying acts in the sight of all Israel.
Deuteronomy 34:12 NLT

Supernatural mighty power
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:29am On Aug 17, 2018
Aug 17

No one will be able to stand against you as long as you live. For I will be with you as I was with Moses. I will not fail you or abandon you.
Joshua 1:5 NLT

Supernatural assurance of success
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:50am On Aug 19, 2018
Aug 18

Be strong and courageous, because you will lead these people to inherit the land I swore to their ancestors to give them.
Joshua 1:6 NIV

Supernatural strength and courage
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:52am On Aug 19, 2018
Aug 19

Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful.
Joshua 1:8 NIV

Supernatural recipes for guaranteed success and prosperity
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:29am On Aug 20, 2018
Aug 20

They said to Joshua, “The Lord has surely given the whole land into our hands; all the people are melting in fear because of us.”
Joshua 2:24 NIV

Supernatural testimony
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:26am On Aug 21, 2018
Aug 21

And as soon as the priests who carry the ark of the Lord —the Lord of all the earth—set foot in the Jordan, its waters flowing downstream will be cut off and stand up in a heap.”
Joshua 3:13 NIV

Supernatural miracle of crossing Jordan river
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:32am On Aug 22, 2018
Aug 22

That day the Lord exalted Joshua in the sight of all Israel; and they stood in awe of him all the days of his life, just as they had stood in awe of Moses.
Joshua 4:14 NIV

Supernatural honour
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:20am On Aug 23, 2018
Aug 23

He did this so that all the peoples of the earth might know that the hand of the Lord is powerful and so that you might always fear the Lord your God.”
Joshua 4:24 NIV

Supernatural God's hands of power
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:20am On Aug 24, 2018
Aug 24

Then the Lord said to Joshua, “See, I have delivered Jericho into your hands, along with its king and its fighting men. March around the city once with all the armed men. Do this for six days. Have seven priests carry trumpets of rams’ horns in front of the ark. On the seventh day, march around the city seven times, with the priests blowing the trumpets. When you hear them sound a long blast on the trumpets, have the whole army give a loud shout; then the wall of the city will collapse and the army will go up, everyone straight in.”
Joshua 6:2‭-‬5 NIV

Supernatural spiritual war strategy
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:23am On Aug 26, 2018
Aug 25

So the people shouted when the priests blew the trumpets. And it happened when the people heard the sound of the trumpet, and the people shouted with a great shout, that the wall fell down flat. Then the people went up into the city, every man straight before him, and they took the city.
Joshua 6:20 NKJV

Supernatural shout of victory
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:43am On Aug 27, 2018
Aug 26

But Joshua spared Rahab the prostitute, with her family and all who belonged to her, because she hid the men Joshua had sent as spies to Jericho—and she lives among the Israelites to this day.
Joshua 6:25 NIV

Supernatural favour
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:44am On Aug 27, 2018
Aug 27

At that time Joshua pronounced this solemn oath: “Cursed before the Lord is the one who undertakes to rebuild this city, Jericho: “At the cost of his firstborn son he will lay its foundations; at the cost of his youngest he will set up its gates.”
Joshua 6:26 NIV

Supernatural proclamation
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:04pm On Aug 28, 2018
Aug 28

On the day the Lord gave the Amorites over to Israel, Joshua said to the Lord in the presence of Israel: “Sun, stand still over Gibeon, and you, moon, over the Valley of Aijalon.” So the sun stood still, and the moon stopped, till the nation avenged itself on its enemies, as it is written in the Book of Jashar. The sun stopped in the middle of the sky and delayed going down about a full day.
Joshua 10:12‭-‬13 NIV

Supernatural distortion of natural order
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 11:14am On Aug 29, 2018
Aug 29

There has never been a day like it before or since, a day when the Lord listened to a human being. Surely the Lord was fighting for Israel!
Joshua 10:14 NIV

Supernatural defence for Israel
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 9:12am On Aug 30, 2018
Aug 30

“Now then, just as the Lord promised, he has kept me alive for forty-five years since the time he said this to Moses, while Israel moved about in the wilderness. So here I am today, eighty-five years old! I am still as strong today as the day Moses sent me out; I’m just as vigorous to go out to battle now as I was then.
Joshua 14:10‭-‬11 NIV

Supernatural strength
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:50am On Aug 31, 2018
Aug 31

The Lord gave them rest on every side, just as he had sworn to their ancestors. Not one of their enemies withstood them; the Lord gave all their enemies into their hands. Not one of all the Lord ’s good promises to Israel failed; every one was fulfilled.
Joshua 21:44‭-‬45 NIV

Supernatural faithfulness of God to His promises
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:36am On Sep 01, 2018
Sept 1

One of you routs a thousand, because the Lord your God fights for you, just as he promised.
Joshua 23:10 NIV

Supernatural routing
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 9:10am On Sep 02, 2018
Sept 2

The Spirit of the Lord came on him, so that he became Israel’s judge and went to war. The Lord gave Cushan-Rishathaim king of Aram into the hands of Othniel, who overpowered him.
Judges 3:10 NIV

Supernatural Spirit to War
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 10:20pm On Sep 03, 2018
Sept 3

When the angel of the Lord appeared to Gideon, he said, “The Lord is with you, mighty warrior.”
Judges 6:12 NIV

Supernatural salutation
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:16am On Sep 04, 2018
Sept 4

The Lord turned to him and said, “Go in the strength you have and save Israel out of Midian’s hand. Am I not sending you?”
Judges 6:14 NIV

Supernatural enablement
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:40pm On Sep 05, 2018
Sept 5

Then the angel of the Lord touched the meat and the unleavened bread with the tip of the staff that was in his hand. Fire flared from the rock, consuming the meat and the bread. And the angel of the Lord disappeared.
Judges 6:21 NIV

Supernatural sign
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:30am On Sep 06, 2018
Sept 6

look, I will place a wool fleece on the threshing floor. If there is dew only on the fleece and all the ground is dry, then I will know that you will save Israel by my hand, as you said.” And that is what happened. Gideon rose early the next day; he squeezed the fleece and wrung out the dew—a bowlful of water.
Judges 6:37‭-‬38 NIV

Supernatural sign
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 11:00pm On Sep 07, 2018
Sept 7

The Lord said to Gideon, “With the three hundred men that lapped I will save you and give the Midianites into your hands. Let all the others go home.”
Judges 7:7 NIV

Supernatural army of war
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:13am On Sep 08, 2018
Sept 8

When the three hundred trumpets sounded, the Lord caused the men throughout the camp to turn on each other with their swords. The army fled to Beth Shittah toward Zererah as far as the border of Abel Meholah near Tabbath.
Judges 7:22 NIV

Supernatural destruction of large army
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 10:24am On Sep 09, 2018
Sept 9

When he saw her, he tore his clothes and cried, “Oh no, my daughter! You have brought me down and I am devastated. I have made a vow to the Lord that I cannot break.”
Judges 11:35 NIV

Supernatural vow
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:16am On Sep 10, 2018
Sept 10

You will become pregnant and have a son whose head is never to be touched by a razor because the boy is to be a Nazirite, dedicated to God from the womb. He will take the lead in delivering Israel from the hands of the Philistines.”
Judges 13:5 NIV

Supernatural baby dedicated to God

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem / What Packaging By Pastor Adeboye / 3 Kids Tortured By Prayer Houses & Thrown Into Streets Of Akwa Ibom Rescued(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.