Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Girlfriend pregnant For Him And The Mum Says She Want To See Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend pregnant For Him And The Mum Says She Want To See Him (2270 Views)

Hushpuppi's Ex-girlfriend Pregnant For NBA Star / My Best Friend Is My Worst Enemy, He Got My Girlfriend Pregnant. / Meet The Mum Who Spent 20 Years And Thousands Of Pounds On Tattoos To Cover Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girlfriend pregnant For Him And The Mum Says She Want To See Him by frankpro27(m): 8:11pm On Jan 02, 2018
Going straight to the point. A friend need advice. His girlfriend is pregnant for him. He don't want the baby aborted and he's not ready to marry either. He discussed it with his girl. Now the mum of the girl called and demand to see my guy. He's scared Nd need advice on wat to do next.
Re: Girlfriend pregnant For Him And The Mum Says She Want To See Him by emeijeh(m): 8:15pm On Jan 02, 2018
Advice on what?

This na new year o
I thought we warned you guys to drop this "friend" thing on 31st December?!

6 Likes

Re: Girlfriend pregnant For Him And The Mum Says She Want To See Him by xynerise: 8:17pm On Jan 02, 2018
frankpro27:
Going straight to the point. A friend need advice. His girlfriend is pregnant for him. He don't want the baby aborted and he's not ready to marry either. He discussed it with his girl. Now the mum of the girl called and demand to see my guy. He's scared Nd need advice on wat to do next.

He should visit the mother next.

3 Likes

Re: Girlfriend pregnant For Him And The Mum Says She Want To See Him by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 02, 2018
When he was pouring inside he didn't know that she will get preggy.
He should be a man and face the consequences.

3 Likes

Re: Girlfriend pregnant For Him And The Mum Says She Want To See Him by frankpro27(m): 8:19pm On Jan 02, 2018
emeijeh:
Advice on what?

This na new year o
I thought we warned you guys to drop this "friend" thing on 31st December?!

Happened last yr na. Just spilled into d new year
Re: Girlfriend pregnant For Him And The Mum Says She Want To See Him by frankpro27(m): 8:20pm On Jan 02, 2018
xynerise:

He should visit the mother next.

Ok.
Re: Girlfriend pregnant For Him And The Mum Says She Want To See Him by frankpro27(m): 8:21pm On Jan 02, 2018
Purebeerry:

Ok. Thanks
Re: Girlfriend pregnant For Him And The Mum Says She Want To See Him by Bambless1(m): 8:21pm On Jan 02, 2018
Your friend is not READY for marriage but your friend dey REDI up and down without protection abi?

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend pregnant For Him And The Mum Says She Want To See Him by xynerise: 8:22pm On Jan 02, 2018
frankpro27:

Ok. Thanks

So when are you visiting her mother?
Re: Girlfriend pregnant For Him And The Mum Says She Want To See Him by frankpro27(m): 8:26pm On Jan 02, 2018
xynerise:

So when are you visiting her mother?

This night
Re: Girlfriend pregnant For Him And The Mum Says She Want To See Him by jamariwolf2(f): 8:31pm On Jan 02, 2018
Is that 'friend' you?

Well, both you and that 'friend' who don't know what protection is, are stupid.

Smh. All these kids sef

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend pregnant For Him And The Mum Says She Want To See Him by xynerise: 8:32pm On Jan 02, 2018
frankpro27:

This night

Just be confident. No fear, nothing dey happen smiley
Re: Girlfriend pregnant For Him And The Mum Says She Want To See Him by xynerise: 8:33pm On Jan 02, 2018
jamariwolf2:
Is that 'friend' you?

Smh. All these kids sef

You are not blaming the girl too?
Re: Girlfriend pregnant For Him And The Mum Says She Want To See Him by deco22(m): 8:35pm On Jan 02, 2018
He doesn't want to marry the girl,he doesn't want her to abort the baby and he doesn't want to meet her parents.

But he knows that he wanted to sleep with her.

SMH.

3 Likes

Re: Girlfriend pregnant For Him And The Mum Says She Want To See Him by jamariwolf2(f): 8:35pm On Jan 02, 2018
xynerise:

You are not blaming the girl too?
for what?

Of course she's stupid as hell for allowing a broke kid sample her without protection. But at least she didn't open this useless thread.
Re: Girlfriend pregnant For Him And The Mum Says She Want To See Him by MrPeterson(m): 8:35pm On Jan 02, 2018
Baby daddy loading . did your friend ask us before having sex without condom ?

Gerra here

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend pregnant For Him And The Mum Says She Want To See Him by Cholls(m): 8:35pm On Jan 02, 2018
Purebeerry:

my sister please please please don't come and be coding your words tell us what u mean by Pouring Inside?
Re: Girlfriend pregnant For Him And The Mum Says She Want To See Him by frankpro27(m): 8:35pm On Jan 02, 2018
jamariwolf2:
Is that 'friend' you?

Smh. All these kids sef

Its ur mind Nd ur free to think wateva u wish. For d records, am a pharmacist Nd can't make such mistake
Re: Girlfriend pregnant For Him And The Mum Says She Want To See Him by xynerise: 8:42pm On Jan 02, 2018
jamariwolf2:
for what?

Of course she's stupid as hell for allowing a broke kid sample her without protection. But at least she didn't open this useless thread.

Oh! You are talking about the antelope that created the thread? Yea, he is an Idiot
Re: Girlfriend pregnant For Him And The Mum Says She Want To See Him by xynerise: 8:43pm On Jan 02, 2018
frankpro27:

Its ur mind Nd ur free to think wateva u wish. For d records, am a pharmacist Nd can't make such mistake
And you didnt sell condom to him?
Re: Girlfriend pregnant For Him And The Mum Says She Want To See Him by jamariwolf2(f): 8:44pm On Jan 02, 2018
xynerise:

Oh! You are talking about the antelope that created the thread? Yea, he is an Idiot
antelope lol
Re: Girlfriend pregnant For Him And The Mum Says She Want To See Him by Next2Bezee(m): 8:49pm On Jan 02, 2018
jamariwolf2:
for what?

Of course she's stupid as hell for [b]allowing a broke kid [/b]sample her without protection. But at least she didn't open this useless thread.

Must everything always be about money with you girls? It's only a certain category of girls that always consider the money to be gained before sex.

Also where did the OP state that he was broke?

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend pregnant For Him And The Mum Says She Want To See Him by AuroraB(f): 8:50pm On Jan 02, 2018
Enough of kids 'getting preggy and don't want to abort it but dunno what to do' tales naa, haba angry
Come on, get out of here angry
Rabbits sad
You two will tire out of the habit in no time naa angry
Re: Girlfriend pregnant For Him And The Mum Says She Want To See Him by valgbo(m): 8:50pm On Jan 02, 2018
you're the friend
Re: Girlfriend pregnant For Him And The Mum Says She Want To See Him by xrisdgreat(m): 8:54pm On Jan 02, 2018
if na me i no go go oo
wat if dey set me up n beat me 2 stupor!
abeg i no dey go,if it where me.
Re: Girlfriend pregnant For Him And The Mum Says She Want To See Him by jamariwolf2(f): 8:59pm On Jan 02, 2018
Next2Bezee:

Must everything always be about money with you girls? It's only a certain category of girls that always consider the money to be gained before sex.

Also where did the OP state that he was broke?
from this post, one can easily deduce that:
He didn't have money for protection before sex
He couldn't afford to pay the abortion bills after pouring stinking liquid
He can't even wife her because he's broke and doesn't know what he wants in life.
Abegi
Re: Girlfriend pregnant For Him And The Mum Says She Want To See Him by LessNoise: 9:01pm On Jan 02, 2018
jamariwolf2:
Is that 'friend' you?

Smh. All these kids sef

There are subtle ways to criticise without insults.....do take care its a new-year

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend pregnant For Him And The Mum Says She Want To See Him by stacyadams: 9:03pm On Jan 02, 2018
grin grin if fear dey catch u,come hire me,make we go see the mama shikena.
Re: Girlfriend pregnant For Him And The Mum Says She Want To See Him by frankpro27(m): 9:30pm On Jan 02, 2018
He's not broke nor scared. He just need advice on d best way to manage d situation Nd not make matters worse wen he go visiting the mum. He made d first mistake by getting d girl pregnant, he blvs abortion will only worsen things Nd its against his belief. U all shud stop being holier than Pope. Some ppl dnt like cd , me inclusive. He has been practicing d natural way of contraception just dat d girls cycle changed Nd she dnt tell him.
Re: Girlfriend pregnant For Him And The Mum Says She Want To See Him by Tallesty1(m): 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2018
jamariwolf2:
Is that 'friend' you?

Smh. All these kids sef
I agree they're "foolish" but I am finding it difficult to pick who I will give the most stupid Nigerian award from the three of you
Re: Girlfriend pregnant For Him And The Mum Says She Want To See Him by byemx06(m): 9:50pm On Jan 02, 2018
Purebeerry:

madam na every thread u dy,
which one b pour inside u get experience very well
Re: Girlfriend pregnant For Him And The Mum Says She Want To See Him by Pearl05(f): 9:51pm On Jan 02, 2018
frankpro27:

So if the mum didn't invite you common sense won't tell you to go see your future mother in law?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Choose Your Weapon / Linda Ikeji Engagement, Don Jazzy Couldnot Hold Back Tears (see pictures) / Once A Slut...how Do I Know My Wife Has Truly Changed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.