Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,456 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Once A Slut...how Do I Know My Wife Has Truly Changed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Once A Slut...how Do I Know My Wife Has Truly Changed (2294 Views)

"I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman / The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place / Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Once A Slut...how Do I Know My Wife Has Truly Changed by z11111: 12:04pm On Apr 04, 2018
Good Day LS,

I ran into Cynthia two years ago in a banking hall. Cynthia and I went to the same University. She was a one time Miss Uniben. A very pretty girl. Every guy's dream. Guys ejaculate just thinking about her. She was so fine. But it was also rumored that she was a runs girl. She not only moved with guys in the school,she was well known among politicians in the state. There were all kinds of gist about Cynthia.

When I saw her in the banking hall two years ago,I introduced myself cos she didnt know me in school. She was nice. She had come to do some banking and coincidentally I was leaving the bank the same time as her so I offered to give her ride instead of taking a taxi. We exchanged numbers and later on,I called her and found out she was single. We talked for like a month before I had the courage to tell her I liked her. We started dating. I must confess,she was fun. Very fun to be with. I liked her humor,she was a very smart girl and very good in bed too.

When I asked her about her lifestyle in school,she claimed that she indeed lived a wild life in school but she has changed since she left school. I introduced her to my parents after dating for one year. We got engaged shortly after that. My elder brother who is in the US came for our wedding and was surprised at my choice for marriage. He called me aside one day and told me that Cynthia was a very loose girl. My brother was two years ahead of me in school. He said many guys had slept with Cynthia at wild club parties including himself. I was shocked but I told him Cynthia had changed. He said many people will be laughing at me behind my back. Well,I said to him,everybody has a past. I didnt tell Cynthia what my brother had told me.

After my wedding,my elder brother was around for like a month. Just before he left,he told me I was wrong for marrying Cynthia cos she has not changed.According to him,he has information that one night after our wedding,Cynthia cheated on me. My brother and one of his friends set a trap for Cynthia. They framed her and sent nude (s.x) pictures she had taken with guys whilst she was in school. They threatened to ruin her and her marriage if she didnt meet them in a hotel. My wife actually showed up at the hotel and was begging not to be exposed.

...read full story and other stories on the blog :

https://livelystones.com.ng/once-a-slut-how-do-i-know-my-wife-has-truly-changed/
Re: Once A Slut...how Do I Know My Wife Has Truly Changed by donstan18: 12:06pm On Apr 04, 2018
Congratulations sir.

Your stupid brother succeeded in ruining your marriage by setting a trap with your wife's past.
Re: Once A Slut...how Do I Know My Wife Has Truly Changed by highqueen(f): 12:11pm On Apr 04, 2018
what's this crapundecided

1 Like

Re: Once A Slut...how Do I Know My Wife Has Truly Changed by HORLADSTAR(m): 12:12pm On Apr 04, 2018
What's this
Re: Once A Slut...how Do I Know My Wife Has Truly Changed by SexyDenzel: 12:12pm On Apr 04, 2018
As once a soldier always a soldier so is once a wh*ore always a wh*re bro. How the F will you make a loose whrre the mother of your Kids? Your daughters will get the whrre tendencies. Never marry a whorr but mofos won't hear!!.

1 Like

Re: Once A Slut...how Do I Know My Wife Has Truly Changed by ipobarecriminals: 12:22pm On Apr 04, 2018
nice tales
Re: Once A Slut...how Do I Know My Wife Has Truly Changed by Adasun(m): 12:25pm On Apr 04, 2018
Everyone deserves a second chance op

as for me and my male household,we woun't go for a milage pussy cheesy
Re: Once A Slut...how Do I Know My Wife Has Truly Changed by Beke2020: 1:35pm On Apr 04, 2018
My friend there is always an exemption oooooh
SexyDenzel:
As once a soldier always a soldier so is once a wh*ore always a wh*re bro. How the F will you make a loose whrre the mother of your Kids? Your daughters will get the whrre tendencies. Never marry a whorr but mofos won't hear!!.
Re: Once A Slut...how Do I Know My Wife Has Truly Changed by mikidon(m): 1:44pm On Apr 04, 2018
hoes everywhere. making me to wonder 'is it worth it getting married'
Re: Once A Slut...how Do I Know My Wife Has Truly Changed by Miradamian: 1:52pm On Apr 04, 2018
its a pity. but u must know that u felt lije this bc u knew her so much, have u thought of marring that other girl u never know? then remember that someone elsewhere knows her very much too. she may aswell be a repented call girl too.
i think u really need to tell her her sins, let her know that u know what she did with your brother and friends. aince u said she admitted and confessed to u about hee paat life, that means u already knew, then why did she become afraid of that setup and fell for it? i think she still has funny attitudes. forgive her if u want or call it quit.
Re: Once A Slut...how Do I Know My Wife Has Truly Changed by Beke2020: 5:43pm On Apr 04, 2018
you are right, but we still have good gals out there. just the devil ones known are everywhere now, making it looks like there are no angels, whereas there are also far more angels out there
mikidon:
Re: Once A Slut...how Do I Know My Wife Has Truly Changed by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:15pm On Apr 04, 2018
mikidon:
your viallage people have started touching that button. They have planned to delete marriage from your mind so that you end up a baby daddy. grin grin
Re: Once A Slut...how Do I Know My Wife Has Truly Changed by Samuelgr8: 10:16pm On Apr 04, 2018
grin grin grin
MISSCONGENIALITY:
your viallage people have started touching that button. They have planned to delete marriage from your mind so that you end up a baby daddy. grin grin
Re: Once A Slut...how Do I Know My Wife Has Truly Changed by candyguyofficia(m): 12:00am On Apr 05, 2018
Re: Once A Slut...how Do I Know My Wife Has Truly Changed by Samuelgr8: 6:40am On Apr 05, 2018
not true
Beke2020:
you are right, but we still have good gals out there. just the devil ones known are everywhere now, making it looks like there are no angels, whereas there are also far more angels out there
Re: Once A Slut...how Do I Know My Wife Has Truly Changed by myself13: 7:40am On Apr 05, 2018
.....And they banged her mercilessly inhumaniously in the hotel. What the fvvck just happened!!? A capitalist biaatch avariciously hungry for the D in different shapes and sizes did it again.You are on a long it bro. Manage your hoe. Hoeism is a based on self-willing second-nature mechanism. You can't change her. She gets to change by herself. Anti-hoeing therapy to the rescue!

| Even the good girls in South Philly pop their gums loud! putting on 6inch high heels. |

3 Likes

Re: Once A Slut...how Do I Know My Wife Has Truly Changed by SexyDenzel: 8:28am On Apr 05, 2018
Beke2020:
My friend there is always an exemption oooooh
A fly that heeds to no advice follows corpse to the grave. Some things are worth betting on my friend but marrying a whxxe is not one of them, its just matter of how long can she try to hold her whxreness down and locked up before it resurfaces again.
Re: Once A Slut...how Do I Know My Wife Has Truly Changed by Beke2020: 2:14pm On Apr 05, 2018
You maybe right, but not absolutely on this matter. I know what am talking about
SexyDenzel:
A fly that heeds to no advice follows corpse to the grave. Some things are worth betting on my friend but marrying a whxxe is not one of them, its just matter of how long can she try to hold her whxreness down and locked up before it resurfaces again.
Re: Once A Slut...how Do I Know My Wife Has Truly Changed by z11111: 8:18pm On Apr 05, 2018
Does it mean it's not possible for the lady to have truly changed?

Beke2020:
You maybe right, but not absolutely on this matter. I know what am talking about
Re: Once A Slut...how Do I Know My Wife Has Truly Changed by Samuelgr8: 6:28am On Apr 07, 2018
Time changes, things changes & so do people cheesy
Re: Once A Slut...how Do I Know My Wife Has Truly Changed by Kobicove(m): 12:49pm On Apr 07, 2018
Adasun:
Everyone deserves a second chance op

as for me and my male household,we woun't go for a milage pussy cheesy

You mean a high mileage pussy grin
Re: Once A Slut...how Do I Know My Wife Has Truly Changed by Adasun(m): 3:24pm On Apr 07, 2018
Kobicove:

yes brotherly grin
Re: Once A Slut...how Do I Know My Wife Has Truly Changed by Samuelgr8: 8:15pm On Apr 07, 2018
How do u measure the mileage of P****? Talking is cheap
Kobicove:

Re: Once A Slut...how Do I Know My Wife Has Truly Changed by adinoyi360: 10:12am On Apr 08, 2018
The past is the secret of the future,what we do now may reflect in the future......i dnt believe the story tho. The past is the secret of the future,what we do now may reflect in the future......i dnt believe the story tho. The past is the secret of the future,what we do now may reflect in the future......i dnt believe the story tho.
Re: Once A Slut...how Do I Know My Wife Has Truly Changed by eberetos: 11:36am On Apr 08, 2018
abegiii
Re: Once A Slut...how Do I Know My Wife Has Truly Changed by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 08, 2018
A runzgirl/ashawo can be retired but never tired. Just like a soldier wey retire he can be called back to duty at a short notice when his country needs him.na so ashawo work be. Dat she's married does not mean she can't do her olosho duties outside. If need be she will come out of retirement to perform her basic civic olosho right.ashawo work is just like military work. Having said dat, ur elder brother dey act like person wey no get sense. Why would he try to set her up? Its like he has interest in her. D day he told u about and u didn't listen to him dat would have been he ceased talking to u about her. He acted immaturedly.
Re: Once A Slut...how Do I Know My Wife Has Truly Changed by rosiebishh(f): 12:42pm On Apr 08, 2018
Says someone whose username is SexyDenzel. Are you a virgin then, Mr. Sexy?
SexyDenzel:
Re: Once A Slut...how Do I Know My Wife Has Truly Changed by rosiebishh(f): 12:44pm On Apr 08, 2018
The same way we women feel about you fuckboys. The way men are so quick to call a girl a LovePeddler whose body count is ten times less that of the guy. Most guys I know are hoes too. Hoe.
mikidon:
Re: Once A Slut...how Do I Know My Wife Has Truly Changed by Samuelgr8: 4:17pm On Apr 08, 2018
Mr. answer her question, are you a saint? We should not becos of one or two incident name all gal LovePeddler
rosiebishh:
Says someone whose username is SexyDenzel. Are you a virgin then, Mr. Sexy?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Love My Husband But I Have Feelings For His Business Partner! / Is My Girl Friend An Ingrate? / What's The Best Gift Your Girl Have Ever Given You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.