Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Lady Angela Nwosu Posts Tutorial On Facebook On How To Suck A Guys Cucumber - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Angela Nwosu Posts Tutorial On Facebook On How To Suck A Guys Cucumber (3606 Views)

Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures / Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him / Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Angela Nwosu Posts Tutorial On Facebook On How To Suck A Guys Cucumber by danieljoel759: 8:56pm On Jan 02, 2018
Popular relationship adviser Angela Nwosu
aka Angie Paru (Her New Username on
facebook) just took to her new fb account to
give Mouth Action tips with demonstration, she
posted the below video with caption;
Watch and learn how to deep throat.
As I was eating my d1ck, sorry, my banana, a
thought crossed my mind, then I decided to
suck it and deep throat with it, so some of you
can learn.
Upon how sweet this banana is, the real amu
is still sweeter when you suck it
It’s for both the suckers and upcoming
suckers.
Dedicated to the mother of all nations (she
knows herself) nne suck hubby this way
tonight but please don’t carry another belle o
Udo!

source: http://dailyhappeningblog..co.ke/2018/01/angela-nwosu-teaches-ladies-how-to-suck.html?m=1

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Lady Angela Nwosu Posts Tutorial On Facebook On How To Suck A Guys Cucumber by Blakjewelry(m): 9:07pm On Jan 02, 2018
The one brain has been hacked

1 Like

Re: Lady Angela Nwosu Posts Tutorial On Facebook On How To Suck A Guys Cucumber by TheUbermensch: 9:11pm On Jan 02, 2018
A guy won't do something this stupid. And we're supposed to take females serious.

1 Like

Re: Lady Angela Nwosu Posts Tutorial On Facebook On How To Suck A Guys Cucumber by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 02, 2018
I watched the video over and over again on facebook.

Mehn, she has a degree in suckology.

Sucking the banana with reckless abandon grin.

1 Like

Re: Lady Angela Nwosu Posts Tutorial On Facebook On How To Suck A Guys Cucumber by Blakjewelry(m): 9:29pm On Jan 02, 2018
Purebeerry:
I watched the video over and over again on facebook.

Sucking the banana with reckless abandon grin.
So you did learned something new
Re: Lady Angela Nwosu Posts Tutorial On Facebook On How To Suck A Guys Cucumber by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 02, 2018
Blakjewelry:

So you did learned something new
Babe can deep throat, jezz, she doesn't have a gag reflex.

I come dey pity for the banana.
Re: Lady Angela Nwosu Posts Tutorial On Facebook On How To Suck A Guys Cucumber by Kenzico(m): 9:49pm On Jan 02, 2018
tongue tongue

Bad bittchhess everywhere
Re: Lady Angela Nwosu Posts Tutorial On Facebook On How To Suck A Guys Cucumber by mikky4shizzy(m): 10:48pm On Jan 02, 2018

Sucking the banana with reckless abandon

and u so enjoyed it.. I guess?! sad

and u so enjoyed it.. I guess?!

Re: Lady Angela Nwosu Posts Tutorial On Facebook On How To Suck A Guys Cucumber by habsydiamond(m): 11:43pm On Jan 02, 2018
Another olosho on the loose....toto black market is always on Friday just like konga own

1 Like

Re: Lady Angela Nwosu Posts Tutorial On Facebook On How To Suck A Guys Cucumber by Gofwane(m): 12:07am On Jan 03, 2018
Na wa wo. This is someone's daughter, someone's sister, someone's cousin, someone's girlfriend, someone's besty and lastly but not in anyway the least, someone's mother to be!!!
The geh bold gaan! See as she keep head like pineapple for there angry
Re: Lady Angela Nwosu Posts Tutorial On Facebook On How To Suck A Guys Cucumber by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 03, 2018
If I call this one a LovePeddler now, the feminists will come after me. sad

(1) (Reply)

I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help! / What About You, Do You Like Them Young Or Old? / Efia Odo Puts Her Nipples To Display In Latest Photo Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.