Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Her Mum Got Me Arrest 12 Years Ago For Dating Her But I Want To Marry Her Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Mum Got Me Arrest 12 Years Ago For Dating Her But I Want To Marry Her Now (1104 Views)

She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years / Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Mum Got Me Arrest 12 Years Ago For Dating Her But I Want To Marry Her Now by babteehaulage(m): 10:44pm On Jan 02, 2018
I saw her on Facebook last year December, and i ask her if she can marry me, and she says yes...... I still love her and I'm glad she's still available. The question is, should i continue with the marriage plan after all the humiliation? I need your advice.
Re: Her Mum Got Me Arrest 12 Years Ago For Dating Her But I Want To Marry Her Now by Adukey(f): 10:45pm On Jan 02, 2018
ok,congrats!

1 Like

Re: Her Mum Got Me Arrest 12 Years Ago For Dating Her But I Want To Marry Her Now by 9jaPromo(f): 10:47pm On Jan 02, 2018
Pic abeg
Re: Her Mum Got Me Arrest 12 Years Ago For Dating Her But I Want To Marry Her Now by elibest360(m): 10:53pm On Jan 02, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: Her Mum Got Me Arrest 12 Years Ago For Dating Her But I Want To Marry Her Now by creatorsverse(m): 10:56pm On Jan 02, 2018
Dude dat girl is older dan u

2 Likes

Re: Her Mum Got Me Arrest 12 Years Ago For Dating Her But I Want To Marry Her Now by OjayDavido(m): 10:57pm On Jan 02, 2018
Her mum arrested u for dating her daughter? My people Fear 9ja parents
Re: Her Mum Got Me Arrest 12 Years Ago For Dating Her But I Want To Marry Her Now by babteehaulage(m): 10:59pm On Jan 02, 2018
creatorsverse:
Dude dat girl is older dan u
I'm 1986 while she's 1991 na just small body i get and vise versa
Re: Her Mum Got Me Arrest 12 Years Ago For Dating Her But I Want To Marry Her Now by babteehaulage(m): 11:00pm On Jan 02, 2018
OjayDavido:
Her mum arrested u for dating her daughter? My people Fear 9ja parents

Then she's still in jss 3 while i just finish my ssce
Re: Her Mum Got Me Arrest 12 Years Ago For Dating Her But I Want To Marry Her Now by creatorsverse(m): 11:03pm On Jan 02, 2018
babteehaulage:

goodluck and happy married life to the both of u

1 Like

Re: Her Mum Got Me Arrest 12 Years Ago For Dating Her But I Want To Marry Her Now by Chuks9000: 11:05pm On Jan 02, 2018
Even if you have no sense, you will not include pics. Fake story.
Re: Her Mum Got Me Arrest 12 Years Ago For Dating Her But I Want To Marry Her Now by MetroBaba1(m): 11:05pm On Jan 02, 2018
Haa!! This One Na Straight To Sanko (prison).

Re: Her Mum Got Me Arrest 12 Years Ago For Dating Her But I Want To Marry Her Now by Gofwane(m): 11:13pm On Jan 02, 2018
babteehaulage:

she looks like an Aunty to you angry

Who you dey lie for 1986 ko 1689 ni... abeg Gerrarrahere mehn

Re: Her Mum Got Me Arrest 12 Years Ago For Dating Her But I Want To Marry Her Now by habsydiamond(m): 11:19pm On Jan 02, 2018
This time around she go exscort u to prison......congrats kantinue
Re: Her Mum Got Me Arrest 12 Years Ago For Dating Her But I Want To Marry Her Now by babteehaulage(m): 11:25pm On Jan 02, 2018
habsydiamond:
This time around she go exscort u to prison......congrats kantinue
Now she's ripe for marriage.
Re: Her Mum Got Me Arrest 12 Years Ago For Dating Her But I Want To Marry Her Now by babteehaulage(m): 11:29pm On Jan 02, 2018
Chuks9000:
Even if you have no sense, you will not include pics. Fake story.

You think say na buhari speech?
Re: Her Mum Got Me Arrest 12 Years Ago For Dating Her But I Want To Marry Her Now by habsydiamond(m): 11:30pm On Jan 02, 2018
babteehaulage:

Now she's ripe for marriage.
na mango or cashew.... grin grin grin...if is ripe as u've said do have the consent of her mother If not run for Ur life make u no go spend most of Ur youthful age in prison like Mandela..... grin grin cheesy
Re: Her Mum Got Me Arrest 12 Years Ago For Dating Her But I Want To Marry Her Now by moshood521: 11:44pm On Jan 02, 2018
nah SARS go cum cari op nw..
grin grin grin grin
Re: Her Mum Got Me Arrest 12 Years Ago For Dating Her But I Want To Marry Her Now by Skhibanj1015(m): 11:52pm On Jan 02, 2018
So you have been fvcking that girl since she was 14? You suppose just dey Come out of jail by now.
Re: Her Mum Got Me Arrest 12 Years Ago For Dating Her But I Want To Marry Her Now by thesettingz(m): 12:05am On Jan 03, 2018
first go and learn use of English

Secondly avoid asking foolish question, in this new year....... U saw her on fb and wooed her again knowing fully if u still have grudges against her mum or not, now coming here to ask us should u marry her?

Are u really 1986

Oya judge urself
Re: Her Mum Got Me Arrest 12 Years Ago For Dating Her But I Want To Marry Her Now by babteehaulage(m): 12:21am On Jan 03, 2018
thesettingz:
first go and learn use of English

Secondly avoid asking foolish question, in this new year....... U saw her on fb and wooed her again knowing fully if u still have grudges against her mum or not, now coming here to ask us should u marry her?

Are u really 1986

Oya judge urself
Boy, this is not boy's section, so, tell your mum to adjust on the bed, so that you can sleep... Good boy.....
Re: Her Mum Got Me Arrest 12 Years Ago For Dating Her But I Want To Marry Her Now by Derawiz(m): 12:32am On Jan 03, 2018
So if I tell you "No" now, you no go marry her??

BTW, did I see 12years ago?? So the girl literally wrote read BSc, MSc and even Phd in the relationship?and even had 2years left undecided
Re: Her Mum Got Me Arrest 12 Years Ago For Dating Her But I Want To Marry Her Now by linearity: 12:57am On Jan 03, 2018
Don’t understand your point here...

1. You stated that, you have already ask the girl if she will marry you.

2. You stated that, she agreed and said Yes!

And you are coming here to ask us if you should marry her?

Bros, check yourself, dis na new year...you sure say you dey think correct so?

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija: See What K-Brule Did After Anto Rejected His kiss And Kiss Lolu Instead / My Son’s Father Is My Uncle. How Do I Tell Him The Fact? / Who Can Help Me Impregnate My Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.