Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Who Can Help Me Impregnate My Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Can Help Me Impregnate My Wife? (1104 Views)

My Wife Made Me Impregnate Another Girl, Denies Me Pleasure-husband Tells Court / Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead And Impregnate My Girl Friend ? / Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Help Me Impregnate My Wife? by StarUp: 9:37pm On Mar 04, 2018
WHO CAN HELP ME IMPREGNATE MY WIFE? That was the title of the film until I slotted it into the VCR and discovered it was the title of a message preached by one of these new generation clergymen. The title aroused my curiosity just like it did yours, so be calm because you were not the only one fooled. grin
Re: Who Can Help Me Impregnate My Wife? by dingbang(m): 9:40pm On Mar 04, 2018
It got me startled no be small...
Re: Who Can Help Me Impregnate My Wife? by BossLaifay(f): 9:41pm On Mar 04, 2018
Thunder.... Lol
Re: Who Can Help Me Impregnate My Wife? by onkajames(m): 9:57pm On Mar 04, 2018
BossLaifay:
Thunder.... Lol
hookup
Re: Who Can Help Me Impregnate My Wife? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 04, 2018
In case d joke turns out true, just PM me. I'm super available.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Help Me Impregnate My Wife? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 04, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
hahaha this Dude spoke My Mind
Re: Who Can Help Me Impregnate My Wife? by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:28am On Mar 05, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

grin grin

It seems ur ready to break the record of that French guy who impregnated hundreds of women in africa cheesy
Re: Who Can Help Me Impregnate My Wife? by ubunja(m): 6:17am On Mar 05, 2018
a special place burning with blue flames awaits you in hell grin angry
Re: Who Can Help Me Impregnate My Wife? by Burgerlomo: 6:20am On Mar 05, 2018
I am available to do the job to your satisfaction free of charge, just tell me the gender that you're looking for so that I can know the best time to do it cool

(1) (Reply)

Hottest Naughtiest Babe On Social Media Shows Off Her Curves / Do Not Ever Force Love On Somebody / 5 Reasons Sex With A Younger Man Is The Best Sex You’ll Ever Have - Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.