Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Dearest Romancelander, These Soon To Be Trends Are Not So Cool. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dearest Romancelander, These Soon To Be Trends Are Not So Cool. (2834 Views)

Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) / My Soon To Be Wife / Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dearest Romancelander, These Soon To Be Trends Are Not So Cool. by Incrizz(f): 11:20pm On Jan 02, 2018
(Please read this Nairaland thread first
https://www.nairaland.com/4207455/beast-666-here-already

to understand the post below.)

I was watching TV one day to see Fayrouz had just been introduced into the Nigerian market and it was its launching in the news.
They were taking reviews from guests.

I remember one of them went something like, "Faurouz feels so satisfying, gratifying, refreshing, cool, it's nothing like you have tasted......" and that one guest just went on and on!

Every single word this customer used in describing the product was so enthralling that it birthed desire in me! I wanted to taste it.

As per longer throat mode was activated.

But at some point, I caught myself!

I was awed!
As in, how can someone describe a product so much so that all I wanted to do was jump into the night in search for it??

Right there and then, I made up my mind. I told my flesh that for betraying me that much it will never know the taste of Fayrouz!!

Dear romance-lander,
Fayrouz is not the stuff I want to share with you.

I shared the Fayrouz story so that you can watch out for that "longer throat" feeling while reading through my post.
Don't let it get ya.

My sweet, check my profile for the topic before this one to understand what's coming soon. Rather what's already here.

No be joke o.
You can't change your mind and uncyborg yourself; that one na death naw
Re: Dearest Romancelander, These Soon To Be Trends Are Not So Cool. by purem(m): 11:29pm On Jan 02, 2018
All dis long epistle thread sef embarassed

Buh OP wht are u doing by dis tym sef

2 Likes

Re: Dearest Romancelander, These Soon To Be Trends Are Not So Cool. by emeijeh(m): 11:32pm On Jan 02, 2018
I never knew fayrouz had some percentage of alcohol in it.

Op, what type of fayrouz did you gulp?

1 Like

Re: Dearest Romancelander, These Soon To Be Trends Are Not So Cool. by habsydiamond(m): 11:33pm On Jan 02, 2018
Op just finished fingering another olosho thats why her hand dey type nonsense since... grin grin grin pls dey verify something because posting na.....fayrouz get ogogoro for Ur dreams too sha
Re: Dearest Romancelander, These Soon To Be Trends Are Not So Cool. by Incrizz(f): 11:33pm On Jan 02, 2018
Implanting microchips into workers' bodies

The syringe is slide between the thumb and index finger. Then, with a click, a microchip is injected in the employee's hand. Another “cyborg” is created.

Epicenter, which is home to more than 100 companies and roughly 2000 workers.
It began implanting workers in January 2015.
Now, about 150 workers have the chips.
A company based in Belgium also offers its employees such implants, and there are isolated cases around the world in which tech enthusiasts have tried them out in recent years.

So far, Epicenter's group of cyborgs doesn't seem too concerned.

“People ask me, ‘Are you chipped?’ and I say, ‘Yes, why not?’” said Fredric Kaijser, the 47-year-old chief experience officer at Epicenter
Sandra Haglof, 25, who works for Eventomatic, an events company that works with Epicenter, has had three piercings before, and her left hand barely shakes as Osterlund injects the chip.
“I want to be part of the future,” she laughs.

“The biggest benefit, I think, is convenience,” said Patrick Mesterton, co-founder and chief executive of Epicenter. As a demonstration, he unlocks a door merely by waving near it. “It basically replaces a lot of things you have, other communication devices, whether it be credit cards or keys.”

-Los Angeles Times

(Copy and paste on Google to read full article)

Re: Dearest Romancelander, These Soon To Be Trends Are Not So Cool. by Incrizz(f): 11:36pm On Jan 02, 2018
Elon Musk's Neural link Brain Chips Might Someday Fight The Robot Uprising

Next Article
Re: Dearest Romancelander, These Soon To Be Trends Are Not So Cool. by Incrizz(f): 11:41pm On Jan 02, 2018
The North sense
Permanently Attached

Cyborg, an artificially-enhanced human with bionic technology.
North Sense is a new product, which vibrates every time it senses the magnetic north, is hinged into your skin with piercing barbells.

Created by Cyborg Nest, a new company and online shop, North Sense is the first cyborg product in a series that will launch over the coming year.

-Motherboard vice

1 Share

Re: Dearest Romancelander, These Soon To Be Trends Are Not So Cool. by Incrizz(f): 11:57pm On Jan 02, 2018
5G Network

Do not upgrade, we are being prepared for the smart grid.
Re: Dearest Romancelander, These Soon To Be Trends Are Not So Cool. by Incrizz(f): 11:58pm On Jan 02, 2018
Sleep dey catch me.
Re: Dearest Romancelander, These Soon To Be Trends Are Not So Cool. by ivyT(f): 12:38am On Jan 03, 2018
waste of data
Re: Dearest Romancelander, These Soon To Be Trends Are Not So Cool. by Incrizz(f): 9:21am On Jan 03, 2018
purem:
All dis long epistle thread sef embarassed

Buh OP wht are u doing by dis tym sef

You too, what were you doing awake?
Re: Dearest Romancelander, These Soon To Be Trends Are Not So Cool. by Incrizz(f): 3:35pm On Jan 04, 2018
RFID, Blockchain, AI, Bitcoin - The Truth Will Shock You!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7nt5FynDw8
Re: Dearest Romancelander, These Soon To Be Trends Are Not So Cool. by Spoilt4toto: 5:42pm On Jan 04, 2018
I've seen all these on YouTube. They're paving the way for the antichrist. Watch n pray. �
Re: Dearest Romancelander, These Soon To Be Trends Are Not So Cool. by Incrizz(f): 8:58pm On Jan 05, 2018
^^^^

That's why I am posting here.
I want all my friends on romance section not to join the fad when it arrives.

Even though it's so trendy and becomes a norm, you must remember dear Christian romancelander that our Master says we should not join in the trend.

Cyborgism is more sinister that you think.
Don't give them a chance to mess with your mind, there is the danger of Rf frequencies too.

Never forget, microchips are digital and reprogrammable.
There's is more to this cyborgism than looking cool or enhancing your effectiveness.
Don't do it.

DO NOT MERGE WITH MACHINES.
You will regret it in this life and hereafter.

1 Like

Re: Dearest Romancelander, These Soon To Be Trends Are Not So Cool. by Incrizz(f): 9:03pm On Jan 05, 2018
@emeijeh, habsydiamond

I think you guys read that sentence wrong. Edited though.
Re: Dearest Romancelander, These Soon To Be Trends Are Not So Cool. by emeijeh(m): 9:19pm On Jan 05, 2018
Incrizz:
@emeijeh, habsydiamond

Ok
Re: Dearest Romancelander, These Soon To Be Trends Are Not So Cool. by habsydiamond(m): 2:27pm On Jan 07, 2018
Incrizz:
@emeijeh, habsydiamond

ok oo
Re: Dearest Romancelander, These Soon To Be Trends Are Not So Cool. by Incrizz(f): 8:41pm On Feb 09, 2018
Anytime I see this "there's no hiding place for tax evaders" nairaland advert, you are all that comes to mind. grin undecided undecided

I'm really curious to know how you get the energy to be so mischievous heliaca.
Cc: Chrysaetos

Re: Dearest Romancelander, These Soon To Be Trends Are Not So Cool. by Nobody: 6:25am On Feb 10, 2018
Incrizz

Mischievous how?
Re: Dearest Romancelander, These Soon To Be Trends Are Not So Cool. by Incrizz(f): 8:46am On Feb 10, 2018
Chrysaetos:
Incrizz

Mischievous how?

How you can talk to one person through 72 different monikers at the same time yet saying different things! undecided
Re: Dearest Romancelander, These Soon To Be Trends Are Not So Cool. by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 10, 2018
Incrizz:

How you can talk to one person through 72 different monikers at the same time yet saying different things! undecided

I was banned on the previous monikers grin

You did not answer my questions tho. I thought you did not believe since you told me earlier to run.
Re: Dearest Romancelander, These Soon To Be Trends Are Not So Cool. by Incrizz(f): 9:10pm On Feb 10, 2018
Chrysaetos:

I was banned on the previous monikers grin

You did not answer my questions tho. I thought you did not believe since you told me earlier to run.

Banned..?
I find that hard to believe.
You insulted someone?

Yes. Run for your soul!
Re: Dearest Romancelander, These Soon To Be Trends Are Not So Cool. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 10, 2018
Incrizz:

Banned..?
I find that hard to believe.
You insulted someone?

Yes. Run for your soul!

Not really, I posted something that was against the purpose of the thread hence why I got banned.

I would have said to you it was something far more important to their lives than the thread but since you said I should run for my soul, I guess you will be of the same mind like them.

I don't get tho, why will you say I should run and the same time say God can speak through someone if He wishes so.

Are you saying that is not the case given the place I told you about?

In any case, I guess that's how it is, no need being emotional. Even when Jesus came many did not believe He was the son of God. Until the whole thing went the way it did, so I guess I let people be.
Re: Dearest Romancelander, These Soon To Be Trends Are Not So Cool. by Incrizz(f): 10:40pm On Feb 10, 2018
Chrysaetos:

Not really, I posted something that was against the purpose of the thread hence why I got banned.

I would have said to you it was something far more important to their lives than the thread but since you said I should run for my soul, I guess you will be of the same mind like them.

I don't get tho, why will you say I should run and the same time say God can speak through someone if He wishes so.

Are you saying that is not the case given the place I told you about?

In any case, I guess that's how it is, no need being emotional. Even when Jesus came many did not believe He was the son of God. Until the whole thing went the way it did, so I guess I let people be.

I for like see your picture o.
Abeg, show me naw grin

If he is giving a message from God to you peeps, cool.
But to say that that is God Himself speaking..
Every Thursday for that matter, chai chai chai.
Re: Dearest Romancelander, These Soon To Be Trends Are Not So Cool. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 10, 2018
Incrizz:

I for like see your picture o.
Abeg, show me naw grin

If he is giving a message from God to you peeps, cool.
But to say that that is God Himself speaking..
Every Thursday for that matter, chai chai chai.

Every second Thursday. Not just those days oh but anytime He wants to. I guess I understand your disbelief which is okay.

Why do you want to see my picture?
Re: Dearest Romancelander, These Soon To Be Trends Are Not So Cool. by Incrizz(f): 11:09am On Feb 11, 2018
Chrysaetos:

Every second Thursday. Not just those days oh but anytime He wants to. I guess I understand your disbelief which is okay.

Why do you want to see my picture?

Lol...what other reason could there be?
I wanna see the person behind all these monikers.
Re: Dearest Romancelander, These Soon To Be Trends Are Not So Cool. by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 11, 2018
Incrizz:

Lol...what other reason could there be?
I wanna see the person behind all these monikers.

I can't post my pic on nairaland. Offline only.
Re: Dearest Romancelander, These Soon To Be Trends Are Not So Cool. by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 11, 2018
Incrizz:
5G Network

Do not upgrade, we are being prepared for the smart grid.

Is shi really here?

*Looks for a house on a hill in the woods*

This blew my mind shocked

Na... I want to be left to R.I.P cool
Re: Dearest Romancelander, These Soon To Be Trends Are Not So Cool. by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 11, 2018
Incrizz:
@emeijeh, habsydiamond

So do you believe that Kanye West is chipped?

Do you believe in all that reprogramming stuff?

I watched conspiracy theories on YouTube about the illuminates, and I forgot the camp but they're basically turning people in what you are calling 'cyborgs'

Shi got real! See them shouting 'Sex doll', upanddan nl undecided
Re: Dearest Romancelander, These Soon To Be Trends Are Not So Cool. by Incrizz(f): 11:25am On Feb 11, 2018
Chrysaetos:

I can't post my pic on nairaland. Offline only.

Okay.
Please offline your pix then..?
Re: Dearest Romancelander, These Soon To Be Trends Are Not So Cool. by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 11, 2018
Incrizz:

Okay.
Please offline your pix then..?

I can't mail you, all my accounts that has the active mails are banned.

Edit the email out.
Re: Dearest Romancelander, These Soon To Be Trends Are Not So Cool. by Incrizz(f): 11:36am On Feb 11, 2018
Dimples129:

So do you believe that Kanye West is chipped?

Do you believe in all that reprogramming stuff?

I watched conspiracy theories on YouTube about the illuminates, and I forgot the camp but they're basically turning people in what you are calling 'cyborgs'

Shi got real! See them shouting 'Sex doll', upanddan nl undecided

I don't really know anything about Kanye and his clique.
But reprogramming, if one allows oneself to get connected to their system is sure real. Mind wars too...hmm!

But Jesus is for real and His love is for real. His love is strong enough to keep us from the trying times ahead. But be ready to suffer for God anyday.
I know for sure. Be reassured in His grace dear.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aba Boiz Have Done Their Own Version Of Sex Doll And It Looks Perfect (photo) / How To Know If A Nigerian Lady Is Crushing On You / Please What's Your Advice For Her...her Husband Got Her Mother Pregnant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.