Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

How To Know If A Nigerian Lady Is Crushing On You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If A Nigerian Lady Is Crushing On You (2834 Views)

This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know If A Nigerian Lady Is Crushing On You by Afforda: 12:39pm On Dec 15, 2019

2 Likes

Re: How To Know If A Nigerian Lady Is Crushing On You by coolestofall(m): 12:42pm On Dec 15, 2019
With Nigerian ladies u never can tell. Some times I hate you really means I hate you.

9 Likes

Re: How To Know If A Nigerian Lady Is Crushing On You by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 15, 2019
Guy ur brain get oil. But all this stuff u just mention only happen if u guys have started talking to each other like very well.
Re: How To Know If A Nigerian Lady Is Crushing On You by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 15, 2019
really, maybe for 19 years old women living in the south west.

anyway, this looks like a How to Know if a Nigerian girl has friend zoned You

1 Like

Re: How To Know If A Nigerian Lady Is Crushing On You by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 15, 2019
It may hurt much but if you don't say it to me, I don't think I will ever care for these signs. I'm too busy being important.
Re: How To Know If A Nigerian Lady Is Crushing On You by nero2face: 1:25pm On Dec 15, 2019
my dear don't use Nigeria ladies as a case study ever, those people can be green in the morning and yellow I'm the evening...
Re: How To Know If A Nigerian Lady Is Crushing On You by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 15, 2019
The last time a girl called me Ode, she got blocked and deleted.

No time!

6 Likes

Re: How To Know If A Nigerian Lady Is Crushing On You by bankolefun(m): 1:29pm On Dec 15, 2019
all these words are said when you guys are just friends with benefits..
Re: How To Know If A Nigerian Lady Is Crushing On You by Jasen1(m): 1:42pm On Dec 15, 2019
If we do our own like that now they go say we are not romantic

How can they be saying negative things to us and it means positive

Women life self
Re: How To Know If A Nigerian Lady Is Crushing On You by Nat404: 1:52pm On Dec 15, 2019
Afforda:
My brother, you need to be good to unlock this code. But nothing is impossible just that they express their likeness for guys codedly.

She calls you ODE. My beloved brother , its not an abuse its a code to let you know you ain't listening enough to the signs and wonders she has been displaying.

I don't want your girl friend to come and break my head ooo..
It's the coded way to ask you if you have a girlfriend. And if you gawk it, you are on your own.

Is there light in your house?
. Excuse of wanting to come to your house to hang out. Better say you have light even if you don't have a transformer in your area.

Big head go joo. Again, this is not an abuse but endermeant. Its another way of saying I love you.

You can't even call somebody.. Never sleep on it bro. This one is code for ‘”I miss you’’. Any time she says this, accept your fault and apologize in a romantic way.

Go away jare. Guess you never heard that Nigerian girls are the king of reverse psychology. Go away means the exact opposite. And if you are not smart enough to know, my brother it's only the holy spirit that can minister forgiveness into her heart.

You just forgot about me.. Another way to say can't you see I'm tripping?

Olodo : olodo is the synonyms of ‘’my baby’’. Once she calls you olodo, just know you are getting there

I hate you. Means I am head over heels in love. My brother you have won

Copied
Re: How To Know If A Nigerian Lady Is Crushing On You by Starboytwo(m): 1:55pm On Dec 15, 2019
They should talk their mind jare, no confusion human being

Girl- lemme jor, don't touch me

Boy- ok, I need to go somewhere

Girl- bye

Boy- aight...

Girl- you are going abi?

Boy-

2 Likes

Re: How To Know If A Nigerian Lady Is Crushing On You by vincentjk(m): 1:57pm On Dec 15, 2019
I'll be going in 3 minutes time o

She's literally telling you she wants the smooching and all that to start in 3 minutes time grin
Re: How To Know If A Nigerian Lady Is Crushing On You by Olawuwotunji17(m): 1:57pm On Dec 15, 2019
Okay
Re: How To Know If A Nigerian Lady Is Crushing On You by yungbillionaire(m): 3:45pm On Dec 15, 2019
Starboytwo:
They should talk their mind jare, no confusion human being

Girl- lemme jor, don't touch me

Boy- ok, I need to go somewhere

Girl- bye

Boy- aight...

Girl- you are going abi?

Boy-

Can I double like this....
Re: How To Know If A Nigerian Lady Is Crushing On You by iTearHerToto: 6:58pm On Dec 15, 2019
Afforda:
My brother, you need to be good to unlock this code. But nothing is impossible just that they express their likeness for guys codedly.

She calls you ODE. My beloved brother , its not an abuse its a code to let you know you ain't listening enough to the signs and wonders she has been displaying.

I don't want your girl friend to come and break my head ooo.. It's the coded way to ask you if you have a girlfriend. And if you gawk it, you are on your own.

Is there light in your house?. Excuse of wanting to come to your house to hang out. Better say you have light even if you don't have a transformer in your area.

Big head go joo. Again, this is not an abuse but endermeant. Its another way of saying I love you.

You can't even call somebody.. Never sleep on it bro. This one is code for ‘”I miss you’’. Any time she says this, accept your fault and apologize in a romantic way.

Go away jare. Guess you never heard that Nigerian girls are the king of reverse psychology. Go away means the exact opposite. And if you are not smart enough to know, my brother it's only the holy spirit that can minister forgiveness into her heart.

You just forgot about me.. Another way to say can't you see I'm tripping?

[Olodo: olodo is the synonyms of ‘’my baby’’. Once she calls you olodo, just know you are getting there

I hate you. Means I am head over heels in love. My brother you have won

Copied

Pukesangry
Re: How To Know If A Nigerian Lady Is Crushing On You by etrange: 7:06pm On Dec 15, 2019
It's always about ladies... men have become jobless

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I'm Not On The Same Level With My Husband In Marriage - Nigerian Twitter User / Guests Burst Into Tears And Speaking In Tongues As Bride Made Her Entrance -vido / A fact most guys are oblivious of from NL Girls (100% true)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.