Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

The Fence(defense) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Fence(defense) (386 Views)

I Saw This New Benz That Smashed The Fence / In Defense Of Polygamy, And How It Benefits Women The Most / Gate Man Crashes His Boss' Car Into The Fence While He Was Away Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fence(defense) by harry2sexy(m): 8:29am On Jan 03, 2018
Now,I have been saddened the way men and women fight over petty issues like "what men do that must stop," "10 things women do that must stop."

I know in some way this is interesting as it creates alot of traffic cos like it or not,it is fun to argue but it's becoming stale.

Like it or not,women love to be taken care of.If as a man,you can't afford it,you've failed woefully. Think of it,as a man what basically makes up our wardrobe is T-shirts,sleeves,fancy shoes,jeans,plain trousers,glasses and wristwatches. Hehehehehe. But for the ladies,they have Mary Kay,dinner gown,plain shirt, attachment,weavon,glasses,ko ko shoes,all stars,pencil heel,armless tops, different shades of tops,hehehehehehe.
That's one of the reasons she says she doesn't have something to wear,it's not like there are no clothes,just that they are not matchy-matchy.
And like it or not,these things cost money and let's admit,we like our women looking flashy,well made-up when we take her out to see our friends.
There's this aura of "men,see wetin I dey chop."

So,please for the men,let's try and make more money so our ladies can look good for us cos like it or not,when her friends see her looking good,they hold you in high esteem.

Now to the ladies,just because you are not seeing the millions yet does not mean we're not working.Nigeria is still a jungle the last time I checked.
So spare us the lecture of "I don't do broke guys."
You're not a hoe, you're the financial adviser cos sometimes we spent money anyhow.hehehehehehe.

And to my online feminist activists, it's not our thing.No,it's not. You need equal opportunities,fine,compete for it, don't hate me for it.
If you want to be the bank manager,fine,work hard to do it, don't say the men are cheating you,common,work hard for it.

Thank you
Re: The Fence(defense) by mikejj(m): 8:33am On Jan 03, 2018
grin grin if she cant manage amala dudu..hello cici park your load and go back to village

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fence(defense) by moshood521: 8:36am On Jan 03, 2018
op yah head is dere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fence(defense) by harry2sexy(m): 8:53am On Jan 03, 2018
moshood521:
op yah head is dere.
d thing tire me o.We like our girls na just say Dem too dey do pass theirself.
Nobody perfect still
Re: The Fence(defense) by Marcelo290(m): 10:02am On Jan 03, 2018
Trying hard to impress the female folks...well, you ain't totally wrong. But is it not contradictory that one wants to posses equal rights with you, yet expects you to still provide for them? What happened to being financially independent?

Watin concern me shaa

1 Like

Re: The Fence(defense) by Next2Bezee(m): 10:13am On Jan 03, 2018
harry2sexy:

Like it or not,women love to be taken care of.If as a man,you can't afford it,you've failed woefully.

Think of it,as a man what basically makes up our wardrobe is T-shirts,sleeves,fancy shoes,jeans,plain trousers,glasses and wristwatches. Hehehehehe.

But for the ladies,they have Mary Kay,dinner gown,plain shirt, attachment,weavon,glasses,ko ko shoes,all stars,pencil heel,armless tops, different shades of tops,hehehehehehe.

Now to the ladies,just because you are not seeing the millions yet does not mean we're not working.Nigeria is still a jungle the last time I checked.

So spare us the lecture of "I don't do broke guys."
You're not a hoe, you're the financial adviser cos sometimes we spent money anyhow.hehehehehehe.

It looks like you didn't take your 'i will not remain a mumu' medicine this morning before typing this rubbish.

(1) (Reply)

How To Be Irresistible In Your Love Life / I Would Love To Customise Rihana And Nikki Minaj Doll / How To Remain Civil With An Ex (you Can’t Avoid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.