Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,142 members, 7,838,904 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

I Saw This New Benz That Smashed The Fence - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw This New Benz That Smashed The Fence (3062 Views)

He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone / Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw This New Benz That Smashed The Fence by Bullfallo(m): 6:31pm On Jan 25
I saw this new benz still on dealership plate Number. As a fellow driver i alway come out to check on issues like that to learn one or two things.

As i was there feeling remorseful with the degree of damage beyond repair. I get to understand the babe that did it was rush to hospitals while a group of young stars was there trying to settle the damage fence and tow the car.

It was then i learnt that the young boy should should be around 27-29z and was teaching his girlfriend. When she goes wild and crazy on the wheel I was like all this simp again will never learn. Who teaches a novice with a car worth almost 10m and a gir for that matter. I was in furious at that moment as I cannot stand there anymore to be sympathetic to foolishness.

Probably the girl must be persuading him that she want to drive. When there are driving schools for less than 100k the guy will spend nothing less above 1m to fix that car that would be if the engine and gearbox is still intact. And the car won’t be as clean and sharp as before. The girl will never near car staring again in her life. And also with expenses on the fence

3 Likes

Re: I Saw This New Benz That Smashed The Fence by immortalcrown(m): 6:52pm On Jan 25
Your message is clear. You are wise.

Where did this happen?

1 Like

Re: I Saw This New Benz That Smashed The Fence by slaawomirr: 7:04pm On Jan 25
Damnnn niggar
Ogbeni relax
I read your story
Who tell you say them nor dey use expensive car learn driving

I nor sabi drive when I carry my lexus Es 350 enter high way the very first time

Car way want scatter go still scatter

Bro I don see person way park he car na brnach of tree fall destroy am last last

squash47:

Say u use expensive car learn driving, no mean say u wise.
Na luck u get say e no cast for ur side.
If he want cast make he cast..we too dey respect cars for this part of the world..and to even reason am self the cars way we dey even respect na benz and lexus of 2014, 2013, 2012,2011, 2010, 2009, 2008

Fear nor dey let us buy lexus and benz of 2015 to 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw This New Benz That Smashed The Fence by squash47(m): 7:06pm On Jan 25
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Ogbeni relax

I read your story

I nor sabi drive when I carry my lexus Es 350 enter high way the very first time

Bro I don see person way park he car na brnach of tree fall destroy am last last

Say u use expensive car learn driving, no mean say u wise.
Na luck u get say e no cast for ur side.

3 Likes

Re: I Saw This New Benz That Smashed The Fence by Bullfallo(m): 7:13pm On Jan 25
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Ogbeni relax
I read your story

If he want cast make he cast..we too dey respect that cars for this part of the world..and to even reason am self the cars we dey even respect na benz and lexus of 2014, 2013, 2012,2011, 2010, 2009, 2008

you are a guy. You can’t predict the same for a girl. I believe when the guy shouting press the brake she kept on pressing the gas. In driving school there is here a mechanism that take care of something like that which was constructed

2 Likes

Re: I Saw This New Benz That Smashed The Fence by G00dharddick: 7:30pm On Jan 25
I stopped reading the moment i saw it's a female learning how to drive

Imagine teaching a Nigerian girl how to drive car. Pathetic!

1 Like

Re: I Saw This New Benz That Smashed The Fence by Rexymania(m): 9:11pm On Jan 25
Some people are not wise. Good luck to the guy

2 Likes

Re: I Saw This New Benz That Smashed The Fence by ekelebeXstunner: 6:43am On Jan 26
Fake story. Nairaland na so so fake story. Tufia for you children.
Re: I Saw This New Benz That Smashed The Fence by CandidAdmin(m): 9:29am On Jan 26
What if he could afford more than that?
What if that was the cheapest in his garage?
Abeg rest!
Re: I Saw This New Benz That Smashed The Fence by Mrvictorwrite(m): 11:35am On Jan 26
Kkkkkkkk
Re: I Saw This New Benz That Smashed The Fence by Gadafii: 12:05pm On Jan 26
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Ogbeni relax
I read your story

If he want cast make he cast..we too dey respect cars for this part of the world..and to even reason am self the cars way we dey even respect na benz and lexus of 2014, 2013, 2012,2011, 2010, 2009, 2008

sure car wey wan scatter go scatter, life wey don go don go

Is it not better to be safe than to be sorry?
Re: I Saw This New Benz That Smashed The Fence by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:12pm On Jan 26
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Ogbeni relax
I read your story

Person wey go die go die, person wey suppose live go live abi?

Close your eyes cross 8 lane highway, I wan check something

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw This New Benz That Smashed The Fence by lilachiever(m): 12:19pm On Jan 26
Seems girls are kinda gingered when behind the wheel.

A driving instructor once told me that ladies want to start speeding from their very first driving lesson while the guys will wait to be told before they even hit the accelerator
Re: I Saw This New Benz That Smashed The Fence by ekene101: 1:27pm On Jan 26
G
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Ogbeni relax
I read your story

shey na ur own u talk, if u no use ur own or pay for driving school,na my own expensive car u won come use learn?

If u had damaged d car,it's urs and it's up to u to either fix it or leave it like dat. But if it's another person's car, do u have any other option than to repair it?
Re: I Saw This New Benz That Smashed The Fence by jamesversion: 2:19pm On Jan 26
Gadafii:
sure car wey wan scatter go scatter, life wey don go don go

Is it not better to be safe than to be sorry?

His comments are usually reeked with anyhowness.

He doesnt know how to drive but entered highway with Lexus ES350. Imagine leaving his fate and the fate of other road users to chance.

Even if he isn't considerate to himself, how about others who cpuld easily be a victim of his haphazard way of life.

I don't just know where to place him.

There's a saying: if you don't love yourself, how can you love someone else.

(1) (Reply)

Help,my Sugar Daddy Is A Real Casanova! / What Is The Single Most Important Thing In A Relationship? / -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.