Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,366 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

I Am Disappointed In Most Muslims ,especially The Educated Ones - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Disappointed In Most Muslims ,especially The Educated Ones (4642 Views)

We Are Disappointed In Roles Of Political Actors In Edo — US Embassy / "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Disappointed In Most Muslims ,especially The Educated Ones by Diademk07: 5:26pm On Jan 09, 2018
mujahid777:

Is Jesus not God again who ordered the barbaric act He didn't condemn the act but rather this is what he came to do:

“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished. Therefore whoever relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever does them and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I tell you, unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven."
And the 10 commandments in the bible definitely includes Jihad, right?
Re: I Am Disappointed In Most Muslims ,especially The Educated Ones by mujahid777(m): 12:28am On Jan 21, 2018
Diademk07:

And the 10 commandments in the bible definitely includes Jihad, right?
there are 613 commandments in the bible
Re: I Am Disappointed In Most Muslims ,especially The Educated Ones by Nowenuse: 3:34am On Jan 21, 2018
Donald3d:
Even the section on Nairaland , you need to swear an oath, but christians are mumu people and we can be trampled upon anyhow , I wrote a post on facebook I will share it here :
This may look like bigotry but if you read carefully and drop all forms of sentiments wether ethic or religious , you would see I am saying the truth .

Posts like this actually make me quite infuriated. Any adult christian by now that still thinks he and an average muslim are the same and have same way of reasoning in respect to the sanctity of human life, egalitarian human existence and equal rights to belief, is an irredeemable fool.
These muslims no longer hide their true colour anymore, yet some foolish people are still somehow expecting something impossible from them.

While I maintain that, not all muslims are actually extremists, I have long concluded that most of the so called liberal muslims as well are complicit to the actions of the extremists. They support the extremists by heart! While those muslims who may not support the extremists by heart and action, but choose to keep quiet, are no different from those who support the extremists by heart!

Make no mistake, every muslims falls into one of these 3 categories!

1 Like

Re: I Am Disappointed In Most Muslims ,especially The Educated Ones by Diademk07: 10:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
mujahid777:
there are 613 commandments in the bible

Lol.

613 commandments made by Moses? Lol.

Only the 10 commandments embody Jesus who's the Law himself because he's Love and don't forget the 10 commandments are basically the act of love towards God and your neighbour which Jesus severally emphasised in his preaching as the only two greatest commandments which is, love God only and love your neighbour as yourself. Hence, wherever there's no love, Jesus, the everlasting love and the prince of peace is never found there.

Hence, we can boldly say every characters of Mohammed is a polar opposite of Jesus' own. Therefore, Jesus can and will never be found where Mohammed is, then and forever, Amen! Kapish.
Re: I Am Disappointed In Most Muslims ,especially The Educated Ones by ArodeTsolaye: 6:55am On Jan 22, 2018
Every right thinking progressive country does everything to reduce the population of muslims. Look at a Japan for instance.
Re: I Am Disappointed In Most Muslims ,especially The Educated Ones by herraph: 7:30am On Jan 22, 2018
Iblad0994:

I’m a Muslim and I’m sorry for all that’s happening around the world .
This are just inhuman acts perpetrated by misguided people that quote the Quran out of context walahi.

Let me ask you a question bro .

If you’re in a war and the enemies are coming after you , will you take up a sword or not ?

Don’t look those past hundreds of years as this recent generations. In those times it’s war war war, there are lot of oppressions.

So if God says in the Quran that Muslims need to take up sword and kill the disbelievers then , He is saying it based on the situation at hand which is war.

Come to think of it , if Muslims do not fight back then during the war , Islam will be wiped out and the religion won’t even be alive till this time .

Since it’s Quoted in the Quran, misguided terrorist just take that verse and use upon their fellow devilish companions and say they are fighting jihad when there is no war.

Even in the Bible yherenare lot of verses where God urge his people to fight with the sword against some kingdoms or so. I see a lot but I’m not here for that.

So what I’m saying exactly is that , all those words in the Quran are revealed to prophet muhammad (SAW) during war time , so you won’t expect God to leave them at the mercy of their enemies. That’s why God instructed them to defend themselves.

So people prey on that verses and are using that for their selfish means.

I know some Muslims are crazy, and we have like more than a billion Muslims in the world , so if all Muslims are terrorist or if the ideology of Islam is about terrorism then we all Muslim should have been agent of death but walahi that’s not it .

Thanks.

According to the Quaran who is to start the war. Are Muslims allowed to start a war ?
Re: I Am Disappointed In Most Muslims ,especially The Educated Ones by herraph: 7:47am On Jan 22, 2018
Was in Dakar few days ago. It's a Muslim country but they live like a secular Nation.
They don't care about all the extremism.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Before Supporting El Zakzaky, We Need To Know About This Man. / Edo No Be Lagos, Una Go Soon See Why Ambode Is Smarter Than Obaseki / How Nnamdi Kanu Is Driving Real Estate Investment In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.