Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) (65426 Views)

Photos Of Innoson Vehicles Purchased By UNIZIK / Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before / PHOTOS: Innoson’s Military Vehicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by Freeman59: 3:27pm On Jan 03, 2018
usba:
But PMB is after the man, when we say ipob ingrates are the way they are because of low IQ they will rush in and started mumbling Cownu's insanities all over the place.

Even the way you structure your English gives you away as an idiottt and obviously a tribal mumu
Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:30pm On Jan 03, 2018
I tot buhari hate ibos according to 'idiotic pigs '

1 Like

Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 3:31pm On Jan 03, 2018
[quote author=enemybulldozer post=63859209][/quote]

Stop smoking day time...

Smoke only at night...and go to bed...

1 Like

Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by usba: 3:31pm On Jan 03, 2018
Freeman59:

Even the way you structure your English gives my family away as a gather idiottt and obviously a tribal mumus

Fixed
Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by Saintsquare(m): 3:33pm On Jan 03, 2018
Fg purchase innoson = wahala Fg ignore innoson = marginalisation
smh

2 Likes

Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by enemybulldozer(m): 3:35pm On Jan 03, 2018
GavelSlam:

Should EFCC be found guilty they pay 200 Billion Naira.

Should innnosons be guilty he would spend 12 years in Kuje prison.
There's no way Efcc is going to win because they have no case against innoson rather than intimidation.
Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 03, 2018
I have not been seeing the Nigerian army drive these jeeps.And this is not the first time I am hearing this news.
Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 3:35pm On Jan 03, 2018
Stop smoking day time...

Smoke only at night...and go to bed...
Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 03, 2018
Yes,he does.
NOETHNICITY:
I tot buhari hate ibos according to 'idiotic pigs '
Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by Koolking(m): 3:36pm On Jan 03, 2018
Derawiz:
Great..

Innoson has already shown that he is capable and able to deliver..
God punish all his haters, both the ones "who hate him because of his origin and thus looking for hidden ways to pull him down" and also the frustrated "Ipob members who wanted to turn this man into a local champion that they could use at the fore front of their marginalization claims"

@bold statement, we are better than this bro...playing the victim card every time something does not seem right our way. This is 21 century, Nigeria has evolved. All business dealings have its ups and downs hence the risk in business, yet the courts are there to undertake and address grievances between partners.

It's utterly embarrassing believing Innoson/GTB/EFCC imbroglio is a tribal witch-hunt

1 Like

Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by ensamy(m): 3:37pm On Jan 03, 2018
'Tin can basin tin can motor' 2019 election campaign has started in south east. shocked shocked
Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by enemybulldozer(m): 3:37pm On Jan 03, 2018
berrystunn:

I love smoking in the day time...

I hate smoking at night...and go to bed...
Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by Smony: 3:38pm On Jan 03, 2018
Impresive
Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by 2shure: 3:38pm On Jan 03, 2018
dia brands are always a piece of shiiit
must it always be a copy from mecedes G
innoson are so so disrespectful
always copying mercedes benz G.
wagon
Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 3:39pm On Jan 03, 2018
Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 3:42pm On Jan 03, 2018
Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by ACE1010: 3:43pm On Jan 03, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Innoson should be careful because nigerian government through the military is planning to use this contract to lure Innoson into a trap.

Ahhhhhhh!!! Una don come again ooo shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by enemybulldozer(m): 3:43pm On Jan 03, 2018
efighter:

Please tell the person that is currently standing beside you to give you a dirty slap. Your brain is full of poo.
You deserve a devilish slap for being stuupid!! I just don't know how you see your miserable self as a wise person when you're not.
Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by babadee1(m): 3:46pm On Jan 03, 2018
saint7000:
Can an ordinary citizen buy this? Can Innoson produce this for public use...paint them white, black, silver and other colors. I buy the white. Th i car is built for our roads....very rugged!

These vehicles are not built for comfort. It's for tough military battlefield situations. You won't like it.
Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 3:46pm On Jan 03, 2018
enemybulldozer:
usu...ipob
Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by krokronyash(f): 3:47pm On Jan 03, 2018
Best move, so far.
Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by enemybulldozer(m): 3:47pm On Jan 03, 2018
ACE1010:

Ahhhhhhh!!! Una don come again ooo shocked shocked
Are you not seeing the hand writing on the wall?? Once innoson moves his equipments to kaduna he is finished.
Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by enemybulldozer(m): 3:49pm On Jan 03, 2018
[quote author=berrystunn post=63859796][/quote]abobaku OPC
Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by 007author(m): 3:49pm On Jan 03, 2018
Substandard product
Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 3:52pm On Jan 03, 2018
bamidelee:
I hope Igbo would not say Buhari hates them again

and u think they gave him the contract because he loves igbo?

that shiitz happen for 2 reasons:

1) To compensate him for EFCC harrasment and and to withdraw the suit he filed against EFCC

2) To buy back the Igbos as the 2019 election getting closer.

1 Like

Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by 6alive(m): 3:52pm On Jan 03, 2018
brainpulse:
Good development. Where are the cursed tribaliatic IPOB pigs and bigots that said Buhari & Nigeria wants to kill Innoson'said business.
When serious Igbos are busy doing good and legal businesses, lazy ipob riffrats goes around tribaliatic hate speeches
.you should be ashamed of yourself cos u of all people with all the yellow substance in ur scull that u call brains u are being lead by a certificateless human being that should be in the village managing the remaining cattles left in his farm. why should the Ibos rejoice because the military gave innoson a contract that the payment is yet to be completed by the military. watch out tomorrow you will hear that the military is owing innoson. get sense abeg.
Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 03, 2018
saint7000:
Can an ordinary citizen buy this? Can Innoson produce this for public use...paint them white, black, silver and other colors. I buy the white. Th i car is built for our roads....very rugged!

The original Chinese version is available in various colors.

What research did you do to come to a conclusion that the vehicle is rugged and built for our roads?

I’m most likely importing one.

Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 3:55pm On Jan 03, 2018
enemybulldozer:
ipob we really don't know what we want.... I think we should change that name to usu
Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by stuffs4me(m): 3:56pm On Jan 03, 2018
Proffdada:
GTBank tried to sabotage this guy grin

This one is yet to be cured of hate and tribalism
Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by doctore212(m): 3:56pm On Jan 03, 2018
bamidelee:
I hope Igbo would not say Buhari hates them again
. May sence fall on you in this 2018. Say Amen......
Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:57pm On Jan 03, 2018
comshots:
Yes,he does.
Of course, according to the piggies.
Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:59pm On Jan 03, 2018
EgunMogaji:

The original Chinese version is available in various colors.

What research did you do to come to a conclusion that the vehicle is rugged and built for our roads?

I’m most likely importing one.
Cant innoson make something unique, and not all these already existing copy copy borrow me designs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos / T's Garage (landrover And Cars) / Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.