Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) (65431 Views)

Photos Of Innoson Vehicles Purchased By UNIZIK / Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before / PHOTOS: Innoson’s Military Vehicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by muffyt05: 6:23pm On Jan 03, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Innoson should be careful because nigerian government through the military is planning to use this contract to lure Innoson into a trap.

O boy,you have a serious problem,I swear.
From Buhari hates us,we're being marginalized... to setting a trap for Innoson,you guys really needs your heads examined. Its on record that its still under the Buhari administration that the Nigerian Army decided to look inwards by patronising Aba made kits for troops, the same man gave the go ahead for the Nigerian army to purchase military vehicles from Innoson something your Lord and saviour,GEJ couldn't do,not even any of your past or present state governors.
I mean what else do you want for God's sake.
Truth of the matter is,the southeast is their own problems because they always see themselves as victims cos how else do you develop the economy if you don't patronize locally made goods.

1 Like

Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by chaerman: 6:49pm On Jan 03, 2018
I like what this innoson motors are doing but it seems all their cars are copied from other companies, I talking in terms of design, I saw the replica of jeeps, g-wagon, hummers
Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 03, 2018
smiley
Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 03, 2018
usba:
[s][/s]

E pain am well well

Afonjas are pigs
Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by usba: 7:10pm On Jan 03, 2018
YorubaMuslims:

Afonjas are slaving pigs

Fixed
Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by kettykings: 7:17pm On Jan 03, 2018
satanic vultures and their interest over anything igbo , tufiakwa !!!
Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by ductive: 7:27pm On Jan 03, 2018
bamidelee:
I hope Igbo would not say Buhari hates them again
You are a fool!
Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by enemybulldozer(m): 7:39pm On Jan 03, 2018
muffyt05:

O boy,you have a serious problem,I swear.
From Buhari hates us,we're being marginalized... to setting a trap for Innoson,you guys really needs your heads examined. Its on record that its still under the Buhari administration that the Nigerian Army decided to look inwards by patronising Aba made kits for troops, the same man gave the go ahead for the Nigerian army to purchase military vehicles from Innoson something your Lord and saviour,GEJ couldn't do,not even any of your past or present state governors.
I mean what else do you want for God's sake.
Truth of the matter is,the southeast is their own problems because they always see themselves as victims cos how else do you develop the economy if you don't patronize locally made goods.
T R A S H! ! !
You look stupid when you say what you don't know.

Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by enemybulldozer(m): 7:40pm On Jan 03, 2018
Kbanka:

He's there making money, you're here writing trash. Go and tell him naww
I think you're the one writing trash..
Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 03, 2018
Igbo a.m.a.k.a grin
Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by swagifted(m): 8:22pm On Jan 03, 2018
the hungry ones ,yes
bamidelee:
Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by Redman44(m): 8:42pm On Jan 03, 2018
chaerman:
I like what this innoson motors are doing but it seems all their cars are copied from other companies, I talking in terms of design, I saw the replica of jeeps, g-wagon, hummers

China does the same thing. The Chinese copy models of US Products and mass produce them. The Japanese also started by copying things from other countries. Innoson is really trying. As time goes on, they will have their own designs of Cars. Let Nigerians start creating things by copying things they see on TV and the internet. As time goes on, we will have our own unique designs. Cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by egoldman(m): 8:45pm On Jan 03, 2018
EgunMogaji:

The original Chinese version is available in various colors.

What research did you do to come to a conclusion that the vehicle is rugged and built for our roads?

I’m most likely importing one.

If only you would use the same time it took you to research these results online, to better your life and the life of your fellow Nigerians just like Innoson does.
Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 03, 2018
The vehicles looks quaky and old fashioned. Are we sure they're strong at all?
Not the worst way to start though, we've got to encourage local manufacturing in this country.
Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 03, 2018
egoldman:

If only you would use the same time it took you to research these results online, to better your life and the life of your fellow Nigerians just like Innoson does.

Thank you, you wish good things for me.

I run the largest non IVM owned user group on Facebook, so my audience, who are all likewise IVM fans, rely on me to research and provide timely information.

My wish for you is that you get whatever you wish for me a thousandfold. Please say amen.
Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 03, 2018
On this thread, how many owns IVM products?

If you can prove ownership of any IVM motor vehicle I’ll give you recharge card of N1,500.00

1 Like

Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by cstr1001: 9:27pm On Jan 03, 2018
bamidelee:
scum..
If not for igbos that lobbied for him at the senate and put the pressure on the EFCC, Innoson would have gone with the wind after GTB was done with him.

Trying to claim a phantom glory where you have none.
Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 9:36pm On Jan 03, 2018
How many vehicle does Innoson donated to N.A in fight against Bokoharam
Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by cstr1001: 9:36pm On Jan 03, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Cant innoson make something unique, and not all these already existing copy copy borrow me designs.
For a company that has not made a name, would you honestly buy any new unknown design from them.?

Bad belle masquerading under constructive criticism.

What is unique about Nigeria as a whole?
Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 03, 2018
bamidelee:
oh because u make 1man rich or richer means the Igboz will bow and hail you helped them.?.plesse go buy some brain.
Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by dheilaw1(m): 9:43pm On Jan 03, 2018
and the pigs will say buhari administration is anti igbos because they don't have access to cheap money again
very useless and greedy animals
Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by jamesibor: 10:21pm On Jan 03, 2018
bamidelee:

Is it Buhari's money?
Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by dreamworld: 10:42pm On Jan 03, 2018
free2ryhme:
Assembly or Manufactured

which one?
Is ur brain paining u,
Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by muffyt05: 10:47pm On Jan 03, 2018
enemybulldozer:
T R A S H! ! !
You look stupid when you say what you don't know.

Ignorant fool,when your mates were getting education to be able to hold their own in a public debate or discussions, idiots like you were either selling spare parts or hawking lacasera and gala,so how would you be able to contribute constructively in a public forum.
For your information, you lots will continue to play second fiddle politically to all other regions in Nigeria because of your greedy and selfish attitude as no one will ever support anybody from your region, you guys don't even support yourselves.... You ever quote me again,gonna put the final nail on your coffin

1 Like

Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 03, 2018
Innoson should pay more concern to the attempt to plagiarise his product. The fact they not only requested for the vehicles, but asked for engine parts and others, as well as having to do some other tasks with ulterior motives at kaduna, all adds to the overall need for caution.

If they could get every knowledge of how these stuff work, and how to build one themselves, they won't be needing him. Next you hear is some Dangote Automobile Company, and Innoson would be out of business.
Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by stieyven(m): 11:44pm On Jan 03, 2018
[quote author=Derawiz post=63857572]Great..

Innoson has already shown that he is capable and able to deliver..
God punish all his haters, both the ones "who hate him because of his origin and thus looking for hidden ways to pull him down" and also the frustrated "Ipob members who wanted to turn this man into a local champion that they could use at the fore front of their marginalization claims" [/quote
Bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 11:54pm On Jan 03, 2018
enemybulldozer:
I don't know why ipob are cursed.
Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by enemybulldozer(m): 5:55am On Jan 04, 2018
muffyt05:

Ignorant fool,when your mates were getting education to be able to hold their own in a public debate or discussions, idiots like you were either selling spare parts or hawking lacasera and gala,so how would you be able to contribute constructively in a public forum.
For your information, you lots will continue to play second fiddle politically to all other regions in Nigeria because of your greedy and selfish attitude as no one will ever support anybody from your region, you guys don't even support yourselves.... You ever quote me again,gonna put the final nail on your coffin
Kikikikikiki... Ignorant pig pointing accusing fingers on my humble self just because I said my opinion, wonders shall never end.
What has my opinion got to do with public debate??
Are you not an idiotic pig for commenting out of hate and frustration??
What baffles me is how ignorant pigs like your miserable self always believe that an average Igbo man wants Igbo president grin grin grin get the massage straight.. Igbos are tired of this contraption that is why they're working tirelessly to bring this contraption down. So, to hell with your devilish support it has no meaning.

Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by enigmaticlion: 6:06am On Jan 04, 2018
Derawiz:
Great..

Innoson has already shown that he is capable and able to deliver..
God punish all his haters, both the ones "who hate him because of his origin and thus looking for hidden ways to pull him down" and also the frustrated "Ipob members who wanted to turn this man into a local champion that they could use at the fore front of their marginalization claims"
everything that happens to an ipob pig is about his tribe? These set of foolish people are just unbelievable, the guy was criminal and was arrested! Ibos and justification of criminality is just unbearable!!! angry
Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by enigmaticlion: 6:07am On Jan 04, 2018
usba:
But PMB is after the man, when we say ipob ingrates are the way they are because of low IQ they will rush in and started mumbling Cownu's insanities all over the place.
everything that happens to an ipob pig is about his tribe? These set of foolish people are just unbelievable, the guy was criminal and was arrested! Ibos and justification of criminality is just unbearable!!! Give them their useless leflendum abegi angry
Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by enigmaticlion: 6:08am On Jan 04, 2018
saint7000:
Can an ordinary citizen buy this? Can Innoson produce this for public use...paint them white, black, silver and other colors. I'll buy the white. This car is built for our roads....very rugged! Afonjas stay off my post...wicked envious things!
you're obviously an ipob pig.
Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by enigmaticlion: 6:09am On Jan 04, 2018
cleatoris:
Best way to grow the economy. Government must continue to patronise indigenous manufacturers and services.
that is if they won't try to defraud our banks like Mr not-so-innnocent from the Potopoto kingdom of Biafra pigs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos / T's Garage (landrover And Cars) / Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.