₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,038,958 members, 4,368,965 topics. Date: Monday, 23 July 2018 at 08:41 AM

What Bizzare Thing You Saw A Couple Did In Public Without Showing Remorsed? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Bizzare Thing You Saw A Couple Did In Public Without Showing Remorsed? (616 Views)

Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US / "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) / What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Bizzare Thing You Saw A Couple Did In Public Without Showing Remorsed? by NoLotty7(m): 8:19pm On Jan 03
Mine,l saw a couple who farted in public and laughed over the act without showing remorsed about people around them instead if the husband farted,the wife would greeted him with their local dailect,Diwor(well done) and husband would responded Redo(thank you),and vice-versa.Let's hear you
Re: What Bizzare Thing You Saw A Couple Did In Public Without Showing Remorsed? by NoLotty7(m): 8:30pm On Jan 03
cc:Lalasticlala
Re: What Bizzare Thing You Saw A Couple Did In Public Without Showing Remorsed? by jdluv(f): 8:54pm On Jan 03
during an after service meeting a husband sat on his wife s lap and was tryin to kiss her in the meeting
second one was
after a vigil a couple askd us-choir- to shift so they can combine chairs then they slept and coverd themselves with blanket and startd romance IN THE CHURCH.i couldn't stand this one had to call security they were both sent out

1 Like

Re: What Bizzare Thing You Saw A Couple Did In Public Without Showing Remorsed? by NoLotty7(m): 8:58pm On Jan 03
jdluv:
during an after service meeting a husband sat on his wife s lap and was tryin to kiss her in the meeting
second one was
after a vigil a couple askd us-choir- to shift so they can combine chairs then they slept and coverd themselves with blanket and startd romance IN THE CHURCH.i couldn't stand this one had to call security they were both sent out
phew
Re: What Bizzare Thing You Saw A Couple Did In Public Without Showing Remorsed? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 22
jdluv:
second one was

shocked..
Re: What Bizzare Thing You Saw A Couple Did In Public Without Showing Remorsed? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 22
Pastor Give Wife Doggy while Preaching on Altar undecided

(0) (Reply)

My Little Kid Cousin In Suit With "Bae"(cute Photos) / Its Not My Husband, I Am The One With High Libido! / Lady Trending Online After Sharing Photos Lying N@ked In Bed Wit Cigar & "IGBO"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.