Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,952 members, 7,828,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Fayose: "I Will Become A Pastor After Retiring From Politics" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: "I Will Become A Pastor After Retiring From Politics" (14530 Views)

Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC / Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase / Fayose: "I Am A Big Boy Like Orji Kalu, Tinubu" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: "I Will Become A Pastor After Retiring From Politics" by billyG(m): 2:35pm On Jan 04, 2018
whtat i saw in ma vision is that this man will suffer in prison.
Re: Fayose: "I Will Become A Pastor After Retiring From Politics" by Abanga444: 2:57pm On Jan 04, 2018
He Must be Stupid,a very negative man that has not accomplished or achieved success in a step and trying to go for another ..He is trying to chase money to church again ...Daddy Freeze Please go for him
Re: Fayose: "I Will Become A Pastor After Retiring From Politics" by Meritocracy: 3:31pm On Jan 04, 2018
Which of his prophesy has come to pass, you said Buhari will die as if you're his creator. Can you tell me what will happen to you tomorrow morning. Useless psychologist calling himself pastor.
Re: Fayose: "I Will Become A Pastor After Retiring From Politics" by Baqi18(m): 3:42pm On Jan 04, 2018
Apostle must hear this indeed!! Pas kini?? This man never ceases to surprise me
Re: Fayose: "I Will Become A Pastor After Retiring From Politics" by Hormore9ja: 3:47pm On Jan 04, 2018
..and I will become your Daddy Freeze
Re: Fayose: "I Will Become A Pastor After Retiring From Politics" by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 04, 2018
damosky12:

You haven't read '1984'
First George Orwell book I ever read, followed by 'coming up for air'
Re: Fayose: "I Will Become A Pastor After Retiring From Politics" by rajiraymond(m): 4:44pm On Jan 04, 2018
See you and your pastoral ambition inside Kuje prison very soon!
Re: Fayose: "I Will Become A Pastor After Retiring From Politics" by Crixina(f): 5:04pm On Jan 04, 2018
LionDeLeo:
See his head, like Napoleon in The Animal Farm, a striking semblance with those animals worshipping him.

I mean these animals pictured below.
Did Elliott include pictures in the book? grin
Re: Fayose: "I Will Become A Pastor After Retiring From Politics" by LionDeLeo: 5:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
Crixina:
Did Elliott include pictures in the book? grin
The back page grin
Re: Fayose: "I Will Become A Pastor After Retiring From Politics" by Crixina(f): 5:35pm On Jan 04, 2018
grin angry
LionDeLeo:

The back page grin
Re: Fayose: "I Will Become A Pastor After Retiring From Politics" by NovusHomo(m): 7:17pm On Jan 04, 2018
Ebullience:
Ayodele Fayose, governor of Ekiti state, says after retiring from politics, he would become the pastor of a “very big ministry”.

He said his next target after leaving office is to become the president of the country after which he would go into full-time ministry.

Fayose said his “popularity” and “influence” would serve him in achieving his ambitions.

He said this during an interactive session with some reporters in Lagos.

“There is nobody reasonably who doesn’t know who Ayo Fayose is and the decision to me being president is spiritual and physical on the other hand because when your time comes, it will manifest,” he said.

“I am a force God has created at this time. When I retire, I’m going to become a pastor with a very big ministry.

“After being president of Nigeria, I will be a pastor who will be a major force all over the world.”

Speaking on his “ spiritual gift” the governor said he had been getting requests to prophecy about Nigeria’s future.

“Nigerians know that if I give you figures, they find it like that even my prophecies. Some of the things I said about last year came to pass. Some people have been calling me to ask for the prophecies for 2018,” he said

He said he is prepared to be maltreated over his criticisms of President Muhammadu Buhari.

“One pastor said the federal government will bundle Fayose this year, and so? Let them come and do it, who is begging them? I’m equally prepared,” he said.

“I remember Gani Fawehimi, he goes around with his bag. You can arrest him any day, what is the big deal? Some people, their promotion will come as a result of oppression. Our enemies are not our enemies in totality, they are catalysts to our success so I don’t care.

“If the federal government wants to go after me, I am more than available. They know my address, I’m in Magodo now, and tomorrow I’m going to Ekiti. I’m available for them. Those who keep their lives will still lose it.”

On his presidential ambition, the governor said: “Nigerians know that I represent the interest of the common man. If my party picks me as their candidate, I will win this election against President Buhari”.

Fayose also advised the president to quit politics at the end of his first term in office.

He said Buhari would do a great disservice to the nation by contesting the 2019 election.

“We pray for our president that God will grant him wisdom to lead the nation right because as it is now, we are drifting,” he said.

“He is old; he needs the energy to complete his tenure. God will give him the energy to complete this tenure and God will help us to tell him to go and sit in Daura and not contest in 2019. That is my prayer for Nigeria. That he goes to sit in Daura peacefully like the late president of South Africa, Nelson Mandela and go home and rest.”

https://www.thecable.ng/extra-retirement-will-become-pastor-says-fayose/amp?__twitter_impression=true

Liar. We all know you will escape through the Nigeria/Benin Republic border. Rabid dog.
Re: Fayose: "I Will Become A Pastor After Retiring From Politics" by damosky12(m): 9:07pm On Jan 04, 2018
GoroTango:
First George Orwell book I ever read, followed by 'coming up for air'

1984 is arguably is magnum opus.
Re: Fayose: "I Will Become A Pastor After Retiring From Politics" by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 04, 2018
damosky12:

1984 is arguably is magnum opus.
Yes I agree. Its classical
Re: Fayose: "I Will Become A Pastor After Retiring From Politics" by Yakson09: 11:01pm On Jan 04, 2018
pastor in kuje prison abi?
Re: Fayose: "I Will Become A Pastor After Retiring From Politics" by davidif: 11:53pm On Jan 04, 2018
"You would become a pastor?"

Did God call you in the first place? The way Nigerians just form churches any how can be amazing sef.
Re: Fayose: "I Will Become A Pastor After Retiring From Politics" by UnchangeableGod: 5:32pm On Jan 05, 2018
If a man desires the office of a pastor he desires a good thing. But a pastor must first be born again, do necessary restitutions, be humble and teachable enough to learn from other Christian leaders and be willling to go in the direction God leads alone. Nothing wrong in being g a pastor but be qualified by answering the call to salvation before the call to service. The desire to serve God and His Church must also be with a good motive.
Re: Fayose: "I Will Become A Pastor After Retiring From Politics" by UnchangeableGod: 5:35pm On Jan 05, 2018
billyG:
whtat i saw in ma vision is that this man will suffer in prison.
He will not be the first to suffer in prison sir. Perhaps, that will prepare him better to achieve his ambition.
Re: Fayose: "I Will Become A Pastor After Retiring From Politics" by UnchangeableGod: 5:45pm On Jan 05, 2018
OyiboOyibo:
God will help u
Amen. But he must first repent of his sins, surrender his life to the lordship of Christ the only Saviour and do necessary restitutions. He must also be willing to carry his cross and follow Jesus. His motive should not be fame, vainglory, riches or any other pecuniary benefits. It must be to serve God and lead His people out of sin, sickness and satanic bondage into freedom here and heaven after. May God qualify and help governor Ayo Fayose and as many others as want to serve Him.
Re: Fayose: "I Will Become A Pastor After Retiring From Politics" by billyG(m): 6:15pm On Jan 11, 2018
UnchangeableGod:
He will not be the first to suffer in prison sir. Perhaps, that will prepare him better to achieve his ambition.
u might b right d trial of brother jero..sorry pastor fayose.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Third Mainland Bridge To Be Shut Month End – Fashola / Buhari Forms Exco-Legislative Party Forum, Names Osinbajo As Chair / Ekiti PDP Primary: Fayose Tells Segun Oni He Can’t Reap Where He Didn’t Sow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.