Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,988 members, 7,952,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:25 AM

I Am Giving Out Free Recharge Card Of 2k To Anyone Who W Name Buhari Achievement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Giving Out Free Recharge Card Of 2k To Anyone Who W Name Buhari Achievement (2468 Views)

Meaning Of The Name Buhari / Buhari’s Achievement In Rice Production Alone Enough To Get Him Reelected – FG / Wedding Invitation Card Of Ibrahim Babangida & Maryam In 1969 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Giving Out Free Recharge Card Of 2k To Anyone Who W Name Buhari Achievement by yk2018: 9:56am On Jan 04, 2018
xana101:
He achievements are on the papers
Were is my recharge card
BMC should come and educate us about what Buhari has done in each of the federation

1 Like

Re: I Am Giving Out Free Recharge Card Of 2k To Anyone Who W Name Buhari Achievement by yk2018: 9:57am On Jan 04, 2018
thesettingz:
First let me see ur phone acct balance....
educate me on what Buhari has done in your own state

2 Likes

Re: I Am Giving Out Free Recharge Card Of 2k To Anyone Who W Name Buhari Achievement by yk2018: 9:59am On Jan 04, 2018
ashjay001:
I will transfer u 2k, if u can list each verifiable fg intervention in Delta state since Obj.
we are talking about the present now,why did you voted for change still referring to obj? I want to know why Nigerians will vote Buhari come 2019

2 Likes

Re: I Am Giving Out Free Recharge Card Of 2k To Anyone Who W Name Buhari Achievement by yk2018: 10:01am On Jan 04, 2018
khadaffi:
Npower candidates should be in Delta state. Send me a P.M so I collect my 2k.
I'm talking about projects you are talking about Npower that was used to settled APC chiefs

3 Likes

Re: I Am Giving Out Free Recharge Card Of 2k To Anyone Who W Name Buhari Achievement by yk2018: 10:02am On Jan 04, 2018
Tolumiide:
sarrki et al. pls come and see challenge.
they will not branch this thread,looking for Igbos posts to talk nonsense
Re: I Am Giving Out Free Recharge Card Of 2k To Anyone Who W Name Buhari Achievement by yk2018: 10:03am On Jan 04, 2018
rafhell:
He technically defeated Boko Haram. cool cool
Send my 2k Sharp Sharp sad
laugh wan kill me ooo.i mean projects not playing hide and seek with BH

2 Likes

Re: I Am Giving Out Free Recharge Card Of 2k To Anyone Who W Name Buhari Achievement by yk2018: 10:05am On Jan 04, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Abeg just load your recharge card because even if we try from now till tommorow we will not be able to find a single achievement .
they were in the other thread asking about what fayose as done in Ekiti state,they come and tell us what Buhari as in each States of the federation

2 Likes

Re: I Am Giving Out Free Recharge Card Of 2k To Anyone Who W Name Buhari Achievement by yk2018: 10:16am On Jan 04, 2018
teemanbastos:
TSA - helped plugged loopholes where funds could be stolen, JAMB in 2017 remitted 7.8bn in just a year as against 8 million naira remitted in 4 years under Jonathan.
The Nigerian customs also remitted Billions of naira to the FG as against under the GEJ led administration

N-power a scheme to take unemployed graduates off the street, later on, the scheme may be grafted into the Federal civil service.

Primary school feeding project, although the state governments are to blame for not handling the projects well but the funds were disbursed by the Federal Government.

External Foreign Reserves grew by $12bn under Buhari's watch.

Power Supply is better off, the increase in power generation maxed over 5000MW, although the reasons why distribution is poor in some areas is due to the private distribution companies is because they prefer to give light to areas where they are sure people will pay ahead of areas where they know people wouldn't Although they should still improve to over 20000MW they promised.

Also I would add recovery of funds, Olisa Metuh, Dasuki, Omisore,Obanikoro others all returned funds back to the treasury, plus the Osborne towers funds too, I learnt it was this guys that pleaded with the Federal Government not to publish their names plus the funds recovered from them on National dailies.

Buhari's commitment to civil servants, Approving the disbursements of Paris Refund monies to reduce the effect of the meltdown so that State workers will get money and money will circulate, again the state governments are to be blamed for not paying off salaries in time and on time and the fact that most states depend largely on FG and fail to grow their IGR except a few States.

Also in agriculture, local price production was encouraged, I read some days ago that rice importation would be banned so that we'll eat our locally made rice, this will help our economy and our farmers would be happy too.

Also, The Nigerian military also took delivery of Armoured vehicles built by our very own Innoson motors, this alone can make other countries come into Nigeria and patronise Innoson motors- another big plus for the economy and Nigeria.

Setting the economy back on track after a all time low period.

but still, there's still a long way to go..
Insecurity.. they recouped the LGs eg Chibok taken away by the terrorists but the war is still on,
Economy, We still expect that food prices and fuel revert back plus the dollar exchange rate
Education... still needs attention
Health sector... still needs critical attention
Infrastructure... . still awaiting
etc

Nigeria will be great again.
I believe.
I will eat of the good of this land.
You are talking about PDP thieves that returned monies back to our Treasury,what about the present APC thieves did they return their own monies they stolen? What about the sgf? You are talking about Boko Haram ? Technical defended? And Boko Haram is still bombing Yobe state and Borno, what did APC told about fuel price during their campaign that fuel will be sold for 45, and $1 to #1 that subsidy is a scam during Gej regime but today APC is still paying subsidy without Senate and House of Representatives didn't approve of it. Tell me the Road or projects Buhari as done in your own state?

6 Likes

Re: I Am Giving Out Free Recharge Card Of 2k To Anyone Who W Name Buhari Achievement by yk2018: 10:18am On Jan 04, 2018
[b][/b[right][/[center][/center]
[/q[quote author=wakaman post=63878074]

Thanks.

Nigerians that think like you make me proud.
Rubbish, show me what Buhari as done in your state

1 Like

Re: I Am Giving Out Free Recharge Card Of 2k To Anyone Who W Name Buhari Achievement by yk2018: 10:21am On Jan 04, 2018
doctokwus:

I hate this because it shows how easily Nigerians with so called education can be hoodwinked like kindergartens or even nitwits.
TSA policy made it compulsory for many institutions like Jamb to have all funds it generates go into it.
Previously funds from exam fees and others generated by jamb comes to it directly,then after deductions for running expenses and part salary,any balance is sent to the treasury.
The new Jamb boss or government that is deceptively hyping this as an achievement should show us the amount they spend as running cost,various contractor and supervisors fees,deduct it from their acclaimed N7b and let's see the millions,if any that would remain!
Thank you sir, my questions to them is what Buhari as done in each States of the federation cos he will come to my state to campaign this year and he will show us what he did for my state before we can give him our votes,we are wise now

2 Likes

Re: I Am Giving Out Free Recharge Card Of 2k To Anyone Who W Name Buhari Achievement by yk2018: 10:22am On Jan 04, 2018
trolley:

Many Nigerians lack the ability to think critically and that is why they will always remain victims to alternative facts. Logic used to be a compulsory course, I don't know if it still is.
thank you sir

1 Like

Re: I Am Giving Out Free Recharge Card Of 2k To Anyone Who W Name Buhari Achievement by tuniski: 10:26am On Jan 04, 2018
doctokwus:

I hate this because it shows how easily Nigerians with so called education can be hoodwinked like kindergartens or even nitwits.
TSA policy made it compulsory for many institutions like Jamb to have all funds it generates go into it.
Previously funds from exam fees and others generated by jamb comes to it directly,then after deductions for running expenses and part salary,any balance is sent to the treasury.
The new Jamb boss or government that is deceptively hyping this as an achievement should show us the amount they spend as running cost,various contractor and supervisors fees,deduct it from their acclaimed N7b and let's see the millions,if any that would remain!
God bless you. With many citizens reaching this level of discern, people like buhari won't win A ward in daura!

1 Like

Re: I Am Giving Out Free Recharge Card Of 2k To Anyone Who W Name Buhari Achievement by yk2018: 10:30am On Jan 04, 2018
teemanbastos:
JAMB made 12bn initially, it was after all the deductions that 7.8bnwas remitted sir.

money that they will re-loot, tell me what Buhari as done in your state that will make your state to vote for him come 2019, cos he will surely come to your state to campaign this year

1 Like

Re: I Am Giving Out Free Recharge Card Of 2k To Anyone Who W Name Buhari Achievement by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:32am On Jan 04, 2018
No need flogging a dead horse,go and load your card bro. No project for now.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Giving Out Free Recharge Card Of 2k To Anyone Who W Name Buhari Achievement by yk2018: 10:36am On Jan 04, 2018
verydark:

why does anything you say never make sense.?
you that make sense tell us what he as done in your state cos this year is for campaign and Buhari isn't ready to execute any projects this year again

1 Like

Re: I Am Giving Out Free Recharge Card Of 2k To Anyone Who W Name Buhari Achievement by yk2018: 10:41am On Jan 04, 2018
Kemperor:
Not like I want ur recharge card but I jst hv 2 say something even though I have this feeling that u are a DSS Agent...

< ABIA STATE
1... IPOB: Massive genecoide of unarmed citizens...

2... FULANI HERDSMEN : Killing people and destroying farms that would have helped the state grow economically... The President is mute probably because they are his kinsmen and they are fulfilling their long term agenda...

3... POOR ROADS: The president has never done anything in that state till dat... Road was just an example...

Well We all know about is 97% - 5% political ideology.... So I am not surprise...
what will Buhari use to campaign this year in Abia state

1 Like

Re: I Am Giving Out Free Recharge Card Of 2k To Anyone Who W Name Buhari Achievement by yk2018: 10:45am On Jan 04, 2018
verydark:

i know that for a fact.many of us know it.but we dont point fingers.

we all are begging una to stay in east and stop migrating around in nigeria like asylum seekers.even your own people are begging una to stay at home.but una no gree.

what do you think would happen when millions of igbos move to the east for christmas all at once.?
and the marketers know this fact too.

stay fvcking at home and stop bothering us in nigeria.
my friend I didn't create this post for you to insult anyone here,I created this post on what Buhari as done in each States of the federation, you can as well tell us what he as done for your state cos this year is for campaign next year February 14th 2019 is for elections

2 Likes

Re: I Am Giving Out Free Recharge Card Of 2k To Anyone Who W Name Buhari Achievement by Ratello: 10:48am On Jan 04, 2018
Doctokwus has said it all the implementation of the TSA appears to be saving money for Nigerians through the MDAs whereas it is not the true picture but simply cosmetic and mere window dressing.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Giving Out Free Recharge Card Of 2k To Anyone Who W Name Buhari Achievement by khadaffi(m): 11:29am On Jan 04, 2018
yk2018:
I'm talking about projects you are talking about Npower that was used to settled APC chiefs

Instead of you to say you are a broke fellow, you are here shifting goal post. Where in your previous post did you mention anything about project? What you asked for were his achievements and I listed one of the things he achieved you are here saying nonsense. For your information though I'm not a Buhari fan.
Re: I Am Giving Out Free Recharge Card Of 2k To Anyone Who W Name Buhari Achievement by Bizibi(m): 11:52am On Jan 04, 2018
verydark:

i know that for a fact.many of us know it.but we dont point fingers.

we all are begging una to stay in east and stop migrating around in nigeria like asylum seekers.even your own people are begging una to stay at home.but una no gree.

what do you think would happen when millions of igbos move to the east for christmas all at once.?
and the marketers know this fact too.

stay fvcking at home and stop bothering us in nigeria.
mtcheeeeew!!!
The northerners and south westerners even those from niger delta who import fuel are saints ba!!!

Tribalist,I'm from Niger delta and fuel importers from there are guilty just the same way aa rano and co are guilty
Re: I Am Giving Out Free Recharge Card Of 2k To Anyone Who W Name Buhari Achievement by Bizibi(m): 12:02pm On Jan 04, 2018
yk2018:
my friend I didn't create this post for you to insult anyone here,rather create a post on what Buhari as done in each States of the federation, you can as well tell us what he as done for your state cos this year is for campaign next year February 14 is elections
exactly,this year is fr election campaign alone infact nothing will happen from June down to December,that is why some of us have started mapping out strategy to get things done before the middle of the year.

2014 election campaign year thought me some hard lessons,that is why I laughed hard when they said there will be enough capital projects fr the year.
Re: I Am Giving Out Free Recharge Card Of 2k To Anyone Who W Name Buhari Achievement by musa234(m): 12:16pm On Jan 04, 2018
Buhari has failed... Unless you are gaining personally from this government directly or indirectly.. Then you will side Mr buhari. Why do we always settle for less in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Am Giving Out Free Recharge Card Of 2k To Anyone Who W Name Buhari Achievement by yk2018: 12:56pm On Jan 04, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
No need flogging a dead horse,go and load your card bro. No project for now.
BMC can't even name one project Buhari executed in each States of the federation,
Re: I Am Giving Out Free Recharge Card Of 2k To Anyone Who W Name Buhari Achievement by yk2018: 12:56pm On Jan 04, 2018
musa234:
Buhari has failed... Unless you are gaining personally from this government directly or indirectly.. Then you will side Mr buhari. Why do we always settle for less in Nigeria
Zombies will never agreed with you that is their problem
Re: I Am Giving Out Free Recharge Card Of 2k To Anyone Who W Name Buhari Achievement by yk2018: 12:59pm On Jan 04, 2018
Bizibi:
exactly,this year is fr election campaign alone infact nothing will happen from June down to December,that is why some of us have started mapping out strategy to get things done before the middle of the year.

2014 election campaign year thought me some hard lessons,that is why I laughed hard when they said there will be enough capital projects fr the year.
that is why I created this thread for we the youths to shine our eyes and ask them to show us projects executed in each States of the federation before we give them our votes, APC tell us what to campaign on maybe they will refer to Gej.
Re: I Am Giving Out Free Recharge Card Of 2k To Anyone Who W Name Buhari Achievement by yk2018: 1:03pm On Jan 04, 2018
khadaffi:

Instead of you to say you are a broke fellow, you are here shifting goal post. Where in your previous post did you mention anything about project? What you asked for were his achievements and I listed one of the things he achieved you are here saying nonsense. For your information though I'm not a Buhari fan.
I asked about each States what Buhari as done,he will visit the 36 States of the federation this year to campaign the peoples need to ask about physical projects in their state before they can give him their votes,
Re: I Am Giving Out Free Recharge Card Of 2k To Anyone Who W Name Buhari Achievement by ashjay001(m): 2:09pm On Jan 04, 2018
yk2018:
we are talking about the present now,why did you voted for change still referring to obj? I want to know why Nigerians will vote Buhari come 2019

A lot of us who voted for change, aint complaining. We're biding our time, waiting for d change or for a viable opponent to pmb. Its u wailers, who never voted him in d 1st instance, crying more than d bereaved! U're being proved right(for ur mind sha), why not stfu n wait till 2019 to show ur displeasure?
Re: I Am Giving Out Free Recharge Card Of 2k To Anyone Who W Name Buhari Achievement by verydark: 2:10pm On Jan 04, 2018
UncleJudax:

Hahahahahahahahahaha. Chai...the frustration for this Nigeria Many o. See Beef...Igbos de migrate Like asylum seekers you say All your people de for their Village Abi?

Campaign for The Division of the Country as Igbos are doing...and after that, close your Border!

Arschloch!

selber Arschloch!
Re: I Am Giving Out Free Recharge Card Of 2k To Anyone Who W Name Buhari Achievement by NaijaElba(m): 3:08pm On Jan 04, 2018
teemanbastos:
TSA - helped plugged loopholes where funds could be stolen, JAMB in 2017 remitted 7.8bn in just a year as against 8 million naira remitted in 4 years under Jonathan.
The Nigerian customs also remitted Billions of naira to the FG as against under the GEJ led administration

N-power a scheme to take unemployed graduates off the street, later on, the scheme may be grafted into the Federal civil service.

Primary school feeding project, although the state governments are to blame for not handling the projects well but the funds were disbursed by the Federal Government.

External Foreign Reserves grew by $12bn under Buhari's watch.

Power Supply is better off, the increase in power generation maxed over 5000MW, although the reasons why distribution is poor in some areas is due to the private distribution companies is because they prefer to give light to areas where they are sure people will pay ahead of areas where they know people wouldn't Although they should still improve to over 20000MW they promised.

Also I would add recovery of funds, Olisa Metuh, Dasuki, Omisore,Obanikoro others all returned funds back to the treasury, plus the Osborne towers funds too, I learnt it was this guys that pleaded with the Federal Government not to publish their names plus the funds recovered from them on National dailies.

Buhari's commitment to civil servants, Approving the disbursements of Paris Refund monies to reduce the effect of the meltdown so that State workers will get money and money will circulate, again the state governments are to be blamed for not paying off salaries in time and on time and the fact that most states depend largely on FG and fail to grow their IGR except a few States.

Also in agriculture, local price production was encouraged, I read some days ago that rice importation would be banned so that we'll eat our locally made rice, this will help our economy and our farmers would be happy too.

Also, The Nigerian military also took delivery of Armoured vehicles built by our very own Innoson motors, this alone can make other countries come into Nigeria and patronise Innoson motors- another big plus for the economy and Nigeria.

Setting the economy back on track after a all time low period.

but still, there's still a long way to go..
Insecurity.. they recouped the LGs eg Chibok taken away by the terrorists but the war is still on,
Economy, We still expect that food prices and fuel revert back plus the dollar exchange rate
Education... still needs attention
Health sector... still needs critical attention
Infrastructure... . still awaiting
etc

Nigeria will be great again.
I believe.
I will eat of the good of this land.

you deserve the 2K
Re: I Am Giving Out Free Recharge Card Of 2k To Anyone Who W Name Buhari Achievement by mrhowoto: 3:30pm On Jan 04, 2018
Op this is Buhari's recent achievement. This achievement left an indelible mark on Nigerians.

Re: I Am Giving Out Free Recharge Card Of 2k To Anyone Who W Name Buhari Achievement by blaqoracle: 3:40pm On Jan 04, 2018
yk2018:
This post isn't to insult anybody, but to name any of Buhari achievement in each of the States of the federation for the past 3 years he came into power, I will start with Delta state which is my state that I haven't seen any of federal govt projects in my state.
buhari sent nnadi KANU away from planet earth. If Gowon had done the same to ojukwu, Nigeria would not fought the civil war, igboos would not have been wailing today.
Re: I Am Giving Out Free Recharge Card Of 2k To Anyone Who W Name Buhari Achievement by yk2018: 9:32pm On Jan 04, 2018
ashjay001:

A lot of us who voted for change, aint complaining. We're biding our time, waiting for d change or for a viable opponent to pmb. Its u wailers, who never voted him in d 1st instance, crying more than d bereaved! U're being proved right(for ur mind sha), why not stfu n wait till 2019 to show ur displeasure?
You voted for change? Yes I agreed with you,but name the projects the change you voted for as done in each States of the federation,I'm a Nigerian I have the right to asked about things happening in my country,before you voted for the change what was the promised they told you that they will do in each States after election 2015? My friend we are wise

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

One Month Old Stadium In Gbagada Looking Dilapidated. / Photo News : Ogbomoso Indigenes Took To The Street To Protest / Photo Of The Week: Buhari’s 4+4 hand Gestures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.