Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

I Am Giving Out Free Recharge Card Of 2k To Anyone Who W Name Buhari Achievement - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Giving Out Free Recharge Card Of 2k To Anyone Who W Name Buhari Achievement (2410 Views)

Meaning Of The Name Buhari / Buhari’s Achievement In Rice Production Alone Enough To Get Him Reelected – FG / Wedding Invitation Card Of Ibrahim Babangida & Maryam In 1969 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Giving Out Free Recharge Card Of 2k To Anyone Who W Name Buhari Achievement by yk2018: 9:35pm On Jan 04, 2018
blaqoracle:
buhari sent nnadi KANU away from planet earth. If Gowon had done the same to ojukwu, Nigeria would not fought the civil war, igboos would not have been wailing today.
i'm not from the East,i am from Delta state and let BMC tell me what Buhari as done for Delta state that will make us to vote him come 2019,
Re: I Am Giving Out Free Recharge Card Of 2k To Anyone Who W Name Buhari Achievement by zombieTRACKER: 9:37pm On Jan 04, 2018
teemanbastos:
TSA - helped plugged loopholes where funds could be stolen, JAMB in 2017 remitted 7.8bn in just a year as against 8 million naira remitted in 4 years under Jonathan.
The Nigerian customs also remitted Billions of naira to the FG as against under the GEJ led administration

N-power a scheme to take unemployed graduates off the street, later on, the scheme may be grafted into the Federal civil service.

Primary school feeding project, although the state governments are to blame for not handling the projects well but the funds were disbursed by the Federal Government.

External Foreign Reserves grew by $12bn under Buhari's watch.

Power Supply is better off, the increase in power generation maxed over 5000MW, although the reasons why distribution is poor in some areas is due to the private distribution companies is because they prefer to give light to areas where they are sure people will pay ahead of areas where they know people wouldn't Although they should still improve to over 20000MW they promised.

Also I would add recovery of funds, Olisa Metuh, Dasuki, Omisore,Obanikoro others all returned funds back to the treasury, plus the Osborne towers funds too, I learnt it was this guys that pleaded with the Federal Government not to publish their names plus the funds recovered from them on National dailies.

Buhari's commitment to civil servants, Approving the disbursements of Paris Refund monies to reduce the effect of the meltdown so that State workers will get money and money will circulate, again the state governments are to be blamed for not paying off salaries in time and on time and the fact that most states depend largely on FG and fail to grow their IGR except a few States.

Also in agriculture, local price production was encouraged, I read some days ago that rice importation would be banned so that we'll eat our locally made rice, this will help our economy and our farmers would be happy too.

Also, The Nigerian military also took delivery of Armoured vehicles built by our very own Innoson motors, this alone can make other countries come into Nigeria and patronise Innoson motors- another big plus for the economy and Nigeria.

Setting the economy back on track after a all time low period.

but still, there's still a long way to go..
Insecurity.. they recouped the LGs eg Chibok taken away by the terrorists but the war is still on,
Economy, We still expect that food prices and fuel revert back plus the dollar exchange rate
Education... still needs attention
Health sector... still needs critical attention
Infrastructure... . still awaiting
etc

Nigeria will be great again.
I believe.
I will eat of the good of this land.

Rubbish... Lies
How do you people sleep at night

See concoction... Chai
Re: I Am Giving Out Free Recharge Card Of 2k To Anyone Who W Name Buhari Achievement by yk2018: 9:37pm On Jan 04, 2018
mrhowoto:
Op this is Buhari's recent achievement. This achievement left an indelible mark on Nigerians.
BMC Zombies will come for your head....

1 Like

Re: I Am Giving Out Free Recharge Card Of 2k To Anyone Who W Name Buhari Achievement by ashjay001(m): 10:01pm On Jan 04, 2018
yk2018:
You voted for change? Yes I agreed with you,but name the projects the change you voted for as done in each States of the federation,I'm a Nigerian I have the right to asked about things happening in my country,before you voted for the change what was the promised they told you that they will do in each States after election 2015? My friend we are wise

Think! Think!! F think again!!!

U were supposedly wise, thats why u refused to vote apc d first time arnd!shocked

U said u're not eating fried rice, now u're complaining d fried rice is bitter!

Wtf were u expecting before?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Blood Of All Those Killed In Benue Is On The Following Persons Head / Deplorable State Of Awka To Onitsha Federal Highway Being Constructed By PMB / LIVE:Nnamdi Kalu Reclaims That Buhari Is Dead And Replaced With Jibrin From Suda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.