Stats: 3,156,798 members, 7,831,585 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Igbo Ekunie Initiative: Another Pro-Biafra Agitation Group Emerges In Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Ekunie Initiative: Another Pro-Biafra Agitation Group Emerges In Nigeria (28091 Views)

Senate Crisis: ‘rebel’ Group Emerges As Saraki Adopts Fire-for-fire Approach / "Fresh PDP": PDP Splinter Group Emerges In Abuja / Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd (2) (3) (4)

Re: Igbo Ekunie Initiative: Another Pro-Biafra Agitation Group Emerges In Nigeria by Bede2u(m): 5:03pm On Jan 04, 2018
victorvezx:

What u want is not possible. It's not realistic. We went to war for it. Millions died. The truth is no country would like a break up. Even a whole America fought a four year civil war to prevent the confederate state from breaking away. America is still doing all it can to prevent their Spanish speaking territory of Puerto Rico from going, even when Puerto Rico has lots of grievances against America.
ok i understand why 'Nigeria' wont want the country to break .....but wat about YOU...why dont YOU want d country to break....seeing that ur people and my people dont get along
Re: Igbo Ekunie Initiative: Another Pro-Biafra Agitation Group Emerges In Nigeria by victorvezx(m): 5:29pm On Jan 04, 2018
Bede2u:
ok i understand why 'Nigeria' wont want the country to break .....but wat about YOU...why dont YOU want d country to break....seeing that ur people and my people dont get along
We get along, u are the one that think we don't get along
Re: Igbo Ekunie Initiative: Another Pro-Biafra Agitation Group Emerges In Nigeria by stuffs4me(m): 5:42pm On Jan 04, 2018
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

Another white elephant project.

Why do Easterners like taking their own brothers and sisters for a ride?why can't these guys see that these people that want to fight for them is lining their pockets?it has always been about the money.

The scam is simple.

A group of guys come together in the East. They then give themselves some fancy name. Make a little bit of noise,and when they get noticed, they then start soliciting for fund from every Where,including foreign countries for their agitation.

Ralph Nwazuruike is a very rich man now. Today, where is the Massob he founded?Nnamdi Kanu won the jackpot, as he did not only fleece the poor market people in the East,and everywhere.

He also won the lottery, when it was reported that Israel gave him $4,000,000 For his agitation since he claimed to be a Jew .

Today where is the Conman?

This group has come too to take their share.

This one pass jackpot ooo..

That Nnamdi_KANU just used his people to make serious money.

Re: Igbo Ekunie Initiative: Another Pro-Biafra Agitation Group Emerges In Nigeria by ubisco: 8:03pm On Jan 04, 2018
there must be Biafra this year let's watch
ubisco:
Re: Igbo Ekunie Initiative: Another Pro-Biafra Agitation Group Emerges In Nigeria by ubisco: 8:04pm On Jan 04, 2018
ubisco:
stuffs4me:

This one pass jackpot ooo..

That Nnamdi_KANU just used his people to make serious money.
ubisco:
Re: Igbo Ekunie Initiative: Another Pro-Biafra Agitation Group Emerges In Nigeria by TheKingdom: 8:07pm On Jan 04, 2018
This is result of over 50 years of lack of leadership for those from the once mighty and legendary Biafra/East...

Now see them, and see their women, many of whom are cheap ashawo to Yoruba and Hausa thugs that have no bachelor’s degree....

Shame on them all
Re: Igbo Ekunie Initiative: Another Pro-Biafra Agitation Group Emerges In Nigeria by Konquest: 9:21am On Dec 09, 2018
Sanchez01:

The Aburi Accord failed because the talks favoured one side than the other. 'We people' don't have anything against Ojukwu for fighting for his people (which clearly, he wasn't), rather for leading his people to a slaughter house after claiming he was battle ready with a horrible grin as he stroked his beard. I believe I have uploaded the video to YouTube already.

He could have surrendered the moment supplies where cut off but no, he insisted because he had stashed food away for his immediate family while asking others to fight on empty stomachs.

'We people' have issues with you guys because the man responsible for your deaths fled with his children to a neighbouring country while millions of your people died. In the end, he returned a better Nigerian and proved that the deaths were for nothing.

'We people' believe you guys are stupiid not to see the clearer picture. It is only a matter of time again.
^^^^^
^^^^^
@Sanchez01
Kindly let me have the video link.
I couldn't find it again.
Thanks!
Re: Igbo Ekunie Initiative: Another Pro-Biafra Agitation Group Emerges In Nigeria by Sanchez01: 10:30am On Dec 09, 2018
Konquest:

^^^^^
^^^^^
@Sanchez01
Kindly let me have the video link.
I couldn't find it again.
Thanks!
Ojukwu: 'Our People have for a long time prepared for this eventuality' -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyLlGQ1e4qc

Re: Igbo Ekunie Initiative: Another Pro-Biafra Agitation Group Emerges In Nigeria by bantudra: 11:22am On Dec 09, 2018
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

Another white elephant project.

Why do Easterners like taking their own brothers and sisters for a ride?why can't these guys see that these people that want to fight for them is lining their pockets?it has always been about the money.

The scam is simple.

A group of guys come together in the East. They then give themselves some fancy name. Make a little bit of noise,and when they get noticed, they then start soliciting for fund from every Where,including foreign countries for their agitation.

Ralph Nwazuruike is a very rich man now. Today, where is the Massob he founded?Nnamdi Kanu won the jackpot, as he did not only fleece the poor market people in the East,and everywhere.

He also won the lottery, when it was reported that Israel gave him $4,000,000 For his agitation since he claimed to be a Jew.

Today where is the Conman?

This group has come too to take their share.

they have turned biafra to a money makin maschine....and many igbos cant see it....

ojukwu didnt used poor peoples money....he used his own money....

this is shameful using your own people like this....

Re: Igbo Ekunie Initiative: Another Pro-Biafra Agitation Group Emerges In Nigeria by honourhim: 12:31pm On Dec 09, 2018
Abjay97:
I believe by now, we ndiigbo should become wiser.. After we spent all our resources for Nnamdi Kanu and Ipob, what was the result? Where is Kanu? Ndiigbo should focus on developing igboland with their business prowess and wisdom, than spend time fighting ourselves at the joy of igbo rascists.. lets learn from the past and make igboland the envy of tge country and the world..

Abum onye igbo.. Agaghim alu ogu gbuo ndi mmadu maka biafra

Will the IPOB miscreants listen? They dont listen to good advice
Re: Igbo Ekunie Initiative: Another Pro-Biafra Agitation Group Emerges In Nigeria by gidgiddy: 3:45pm On Dec 09, 2018
Sanchez01:

Let me tell you something which you may not know. The Igbo man is very different from the Yoruba or Hausa man in terms of reasoning and outlook on life. The Hausa man is angry at Ojukwu for seceding from Nigeria and the Yoruba man thinks that Ojukwu led his people to be slaughtered

But what does the Igbo man think? After all, it was him that bore the brunt of the civil war.

Why is it that a Yoruba man cares If Ojikwu led his fellow Igbos to the slaughter house? How does it concern a Yoruba man in anyway?

Why should a Hausa/Fulani man care if Ojukwu seceded with his people? Is there any historical connection between a Hausa/Fulani and Igbo apart from the one that Lugard started in 1914?

We Igbo love Ojukwu for fighting for our freedom. He stood up when everyone else chose to bow to the caliphate, and said that his people will not will become slaves without a fight, no matter the cost. So wether Ojukwu was prepared or not, wether he fought with sticks and catapult, even though millions of Igbos died, what matters is that Ojukwu did exactly what his people asked of him. We asked him to declare our freedom and fight to defend us with everything he had, he did just that. He may not have won but he gave it his all for 3 years. What more can anyone ask?

The reason why a Yoruba and Hausa man will never understand the notion of freedom fighting is because tmIgnos are different people.
Re: Igbo Ekunie Initiative: Another Pro-Biafra Agitation Group Emerges In Nigeria by Konquest: 10:24pm On Dec 09, 2018
Sanchez01:

^^^^^
^^^^^
@Sanchez01

Thank you for the video link! smiley

I was actually searching for the video
using the Nairaland search button when
your post came up. I intend to use it for
reference purposes.

Thanks again... and all the best! smiley

Catholic Bishops Of South Africa Respond To Xenophobic Attacks In Honest / 2023 Presidency: MASSOB Warns Jonathan, Tinubu, Bello / CPS To Governor Sanwoolu Stops Car Owner Taking One Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge