Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Beautiful Wedding Photo Of Two Dwarf Couple - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Wedding Photo Of Two Dwarf Couple (805 Views)

Jilted Girl Curses Ex Boyfriend On The Occasion Of His Wedding.(photo) / Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander / Lady Snubs Her Lover In Pre-Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Wedding Photo Of Two Dwarf Couple by Mrop(m): 10:47am On Jan 04, 2018
Checkout this adorable photo of this short couple.

I think the wedding dress is beautiful.

Gist from Praizeupdates

http://www.praizeupdates.com/beautiful-wedding-photo-of-two-dwarf-couple/

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: Beautiful Wedding Photo Of Two Dwarf Couple by Mrop(m): 10:48am On Jan 04, 2018
Wow
Re: Beautiful Wedding Photo Of Two Dwarf Couple by taylor88(m): 10:48am On Jan 04, 2018
Good
Re: Beautiful Wedding Photo Of Two Dwarf Couple by straightedge: 10:51am On Jan 04, 2018

embarrassingly short people
Re: Beautiful Wedding Photo Of Two Dwarf Couple by itchie: 10:53am On Jan 04, 2018
Cute
Re: Beautiful Wedding Photo Of Two Dwarf Couple by itchie: 10:54am On Jan 04, 2018
straightedge:

embarrassingly short people
There's nothing embarrassing about them. That's the way God made them and they're ok. Unless you're saying God didn't know what He was doing when he created these ones
Re: Beautiful Wedding Photo Of Two Dwarf Couple by LivinaPatrick(f): 11:02am On Jan 04, 2018
One thing about these dwarf people is that their girls always carry butty,in fact both grin . they're blessed
Re: Beautiful Wedding Photo Of Two Dwarf Couple by braimeddy: 11:22am On Jan 04, 2018
They are not helping their generations in anyway. So they also want to born dwarfs as well? Instead they should go for taller people, they keep on marrying themselves.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wedding Photo Of Two Dwarf Couple by medolab90(m): 11:37am On Jan 04, 2018
Love don't care

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Cheated On Me? Should I Forgive Him Yes Or Not ? / I Am Not A Lesbian , But She Gives Me Sleepless Nights (read My Story) / Fiverr Users Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.