Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,657 members, 7,851,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:52 PM

Buhari On A Train In Kaduna, Waves At Excited Residents (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari On A Train In Kaduna, Waves At Excited Residents (Photos) (34920 Views)

“Meet Muhammadu Buhari” Trends As Nigerians Drag President Buhari On Twitter / President Buhari, Ganduje, Amaechi And El-Rufai On A Train In Kaduna (Photos) / Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari On A Train In Kaduna, Waves At Excited Residents (Photos) by Yakson09: 6:01pm On Jan 04, 2018
Akinz0126:
Awon ti sai baba goons niyen.

some of them might be saying ka sauka kagani baba muci borobanka.grin
a kadunan?
Re: Buhari On A Train In Kaduna, Waves At Excited Residents (Photos) by Cooly100: 6:06pm On Jan 04, 2018
adeblow:
PMB Conqueror of Biafran Empire CBE

Ilorin/ Kabba/Offa emirate council slave...You mean PMB president of northern Nigeria?
Re: Buhari On A Train In Kaduna, Waves At Excited Residents (Photos) by ihatesycophant(m): 6:13pm On Jan 04, 2018
policy12:

I wonder what is wrong with us as followers,hailing a man that just subject us to hardships with fuel per litre going as far as N230.
I don't waste my time with low IQ people that forgot their past. I just throw history at them. Take these:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-32873349

https://m.guardian.ng/news/nigerian-bank-announces-early-closing-due-to-fuel-crisis/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/fuel-scarcity-banks-to-shut-down-atms/

http://dailypost.ng/2015/05/25/fuel-scarcity-nigerian-economy-grounded-as-communication-companies-banks-others-shut-offices/

Thank God people even see to buy at exorbitant price but businesses not closing. You see your life. This is what happened under the nose of former President. Heal your short memory.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari On A Train In Kaduna, Waves At Excited Residents (Photos) by israelmao(m): 6:23pm On Jan 04, 2018
yarimo:
grin Everywhere in nigeria sai baba BUHARI til 2023 grin grin
Even in Sambisa forest where the bloodsucking beasts Boko Haram reside.

1 Like

Re: Buhari On A Train In Kaduna, Waves At Excited Residents (Photos) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:40pm On Jan 04, 2018
omenkaLives:
I see the Lion of Ubima!

NgeneUkwenu, come and see your uncle. cheesy

The Old man no send Ipigs miscreants grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari On A Train In Kaduna, Waves At Excited Residents (Photos) by agabusta: 6:58pm On Jan 04, 2018
melvin0004:
rented crowd

Rented crowd in the North? Keep deceiving yourself.

The president does not need to rent crowd anywhere. The office is an automatic crowd puller.

1 Like

Re: Buhari On A Train In Kaduna, Waves At Excited Residents (Photos) by agabusta: 7:12pm On Jan 04, 2018
psychologist:
Some many things wrong in one picture

1: Wtf is those security agent doing there? preventing people from running after the locomotive or Wat? Am not understanding

2: why on earth are we having Chinese flag waving instead of nigeria's

3: the third pics shows the true nature of Buhari's government, notice how Buhari was posing for the camera, and amaechi was cut unaware still talking to him, that will mean that they aren't even interested in the people waving at them from unset, until the cameraman was ready to take the shot

Proudly wailing
Drops mic

1. The security is an outer security perimeter of the president. You want the president uncovered for someone to shoot an RPG at him?

2. The flag you saw is not Chinese flag but that of CCECC, the construction company handling the project.

3. Buhari is not posing. It seems you did not consider that the president faces hundreds of camera clicks each day. Lots of photo journalists and enthusiasts are in that place struggling to take his picture. Someone in his position takes picture just for protocol purposes. He go don already tire for pictures.
Re: Buhari On A Train In Kaduna, Waves At Excited Residents (Photos) by birdsview(m): 7:34pm On Jan 04, 2018
Be enjoying training rides while citizens of your country are slaughtered by your kingsmen...I have totally lost faith in this government...#saynotoBenuemassacre
Re: Buhari On A Train In Kaduna, Waves At Excited Residents (Photos) by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 7:40pm On Jan 04, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
The man don abandon Yusuf him sun for hospital

Oh! Such an heartless man Buhari is.

You mean a man without certificate could abandon his SUN in the hospital?

Now I understand why you aren't pleased with his action Prof.
Re: Buhari On A Train In Kaduna, Waves At Excited Residents (Photos) by fortune1968: 7:55pm On Jan 04, 2018
kkko:
Those are the two foolish creatures on earth. Buhari, you shall never know peace. Since you choose to give us wahala, wahala u will get. Yusuf, your son will soon join the ancestors. RIP in advance.
which wahala e give you ? silly talk
Re: Buhari On A Train In Kaduna, Waves At Excited Residents (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 04, 2018
fortune1968:
which wahala e give you ? silly talk
Go and tell Buhari, he is mad both of you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari On A Train In Kaduna, Waves At Excited Residents (Photos) by degamemaster(m): 8:09pm On Jan 04, 2018
To be honest, Buhari has no shame and conscience àt all.

1 Like

Re: Buhari On A Train In Kaduna, Waves At Excited Residents (Photos) by Frankenstein90(m): 8:17pm On Jan 04, 2018
bedspread:
If He is serious, let him and Ameachi come down let's know if it's STONING or HAILING they have for Him
Re: Buhari On A Train In Kaduna, Waves At Excited Residents (Photos) by Wealthyman21(m): 8:33pm On Jan 04, 2018
Dominiquez:
This man is so desperate to remain in power. We will know how far in 2019.
.......Yes Oooo , The Same Way ..Your Badluck Jonatan (bornfinish) Was Super Desperate In 2014 !
Re: Buhari On A Train In Kaduna, Waves At Excited Residents (Photos) by limamintruth: 8:45pm On Jan 04, 2018
bedspread:
If He is serious, let him and Ameachi come down let's know if it's STONING or HAILING they have for Him

Don't mind him.
They just barricaded every nook & cranny of the capital city with soldiers and other law enforcement officers as if the city is under siege. sad

If he is so confident that the people do love him genuinely, then what's with the heavy security all over the capital city BTW, I hope he got to see the long queues for fuel at filling stations in Kad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari On A Train In Kaduna, Waves At Excited Residents (Photos) by WIXE(m): 9:04pm On Jan 04, 2018
When wll we get one down here in the east
Re: Buhari On A Train In Kaduna, Waves At Excited Residents (Photos) by lereinter(m): 10:44pm On Jan 04, 2018
yarimo:

really
Re: Buhari On A Train In Kaduna, Waves At Excited Residents (Photos) by lereinter(m): 10:50pm On Jan 04, 2018
ihatesycophant:

I don't waste my time with low IQ people that forgot their past. I just throw history at them. Take these:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-32873349

https://m.guardian.ng/news/nigerian-bank-announces-early-closing-due-to-fuel-crisis/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/fuel-scarcity-banks-to-shut-down-atms/

http://dailypost.ng/2015/05/25/fuel-scarcity-nigerian-economy-grounded-as-communication-companies-banks-others-shut-offices/

Thank God people even see to buy at exorbitant price but businesses not closing. You see your life. This is what happened under the nose of former President. Heal your short memory.

oga two wrongs doesnt make a right
Re: Buhari On A Train In Kaduna, Waves At Excited Residents (Photos) by ihatesycophant(m): 11:19pm On Jan 04, 2018
lereinter:

oga two wrongs doesnt make a right
I didn't say Buhari is right also but I reacted to the vomit of that guy that think every issues is politics.
The issue at hand is more of sabotage than scarcity. Someone today was telling about a city in Nigeria, that from the information gathered from the state's NNPC, the number of tankers that entered the city only December is more than 50 but the same city still experience scarcity till date because of diversion and hoarding. They had to force a filling Station to dispense fuel today in the same city. They preferred selling to black marketers under the cover of darkness or take it to village where they can sell and make more money.
Re: Buhari On A Train In Kaduna, Waves At Excited Residents (Photos) by ihatesycophant(m): 11:21pm On Jan 04, 2018
u
Re: Buhari On A Train In Kaduna, Waves At Excited Residents (Photos) by ihatesycophant(m): 11:22pm On Jan 04, 2018
u
Re: Buhari On A Train In Kaduna, Waves At Excited Residents (Photos) by melvin0004(m): 11:26pm On Jan 04, 2018
agabusta:

Rented crowd in the North? Keep deceiving yourself.

The president does not need to rent crowd anywhere. The office is an automatic crowd puller.
keep dreaming.does guys were paid peanut.
Re: Buhari On A Train In Kaduna, Waves At Excited Residents (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 11:37pm On Jan 04, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

The Old man no send Ipigs miscreants grin grin
My dear! I just log in to discover pigs have been crying inside my mentions because "Dambazau smiled". grin

These things have really lost their means of joy on account of my comments on this forum o. cheesy
Re: Buhari On A Train In Kaduna, Waves At Excited Residents (Photos) by Redhot111(m): 12:00am On Jan 05, 2018
yarimo:

The worst thing that happen to a man is when he intentionally tells a lie and then goes ahead to try to convince himself that he is telling the truth. Keep Lying to urslf
Re: Buhari On A Train In Kaduna, Waves At Excited Residents (Photos) by yarimo(m): 12:11am On Jan 05, 2018
Redhot111:

The worst thing that happen to a man is when he intentionally tells a lie and then goes ahead to try to convince himself that he is telling the truth. Keep Lying to urslf
pastor FAYOSE is that you? tongue
Re: Buhari On A Train In Kaduna, Waves At Excited Residents (Photos) by Redhot111(m): 12:15am On Jan 05, 2018
yarimo:
pastor FAYOSE is that you? tongue
pastor Lai Mohammed, this is me.
Re: Buhari On A Train In Kaduna, Waves At Excited Residents (Photos) by yarimo(m): 12:16am On Jan 05, 2018
Redhot111:
pastor Lai Mohammed, this is me.

Re: Buhari On A Train In Kaduna, Waves At Excited Residents (Photos) by tigerclaws: 4:30am On Jan 05, 2018
[s]
omenkaLives:
My dear! I just log in to discover pigs have been crying inside my mentions because "Dambazau smiled". grin

These things have really lost their means of joy on account of my comments on this forum o. cheesy
[/s]
shatap there and get out
we're just correcting your folly and we won't stop any time soon
Stop supporting the fulani herdsmen because they're the same tribe with Buhari
criticize them and not ffk that's doing your job for you
Dude speak up for them
heaven will not fall if you do
highest your fellow Buhari (bad thing) supporter will see you as an enemy of the state nothing more
repent and grow up
Re: Buhari On A Train In Kaduna, Waves At Excited Residents (Photos) by AmTruth: 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2018
k
bedspread:
So they were not down before entering the train,they were just flown directly from the private jet inside the train. why continue in this pitiable tendencies.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) / INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm / Philip Shaibu Walks Out Of Colloquium After Altercation With Security Operatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.